May 06, 2024, 05:53:13 pm

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 40206 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #180 on: December 25, 2016, 10:47:56 pm »
Ho
Ho
Ho
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 25, 2016, 11:10:50 pm »
you can't detect the aditional .dll files loaded by players, doesn't mean you should allow it.
So why you are not against no-grass mod? Alot of people using it and you almost unable to detect it too. Why no drama about it? Know what? Most of servers allowing it because *its unable to detect*. My option no-grass is a cheat (little but still cheat). What do you say about it?

If any addotional dll is bad because u can't control it why any .img/.txd editing is not bad? One can cheat using it too. And you can't control it.

Get me logs
Ask newk why he kicked kryst from ctf since you agree with him. Or you don't ? :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 11:23:36 pm by vito »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 25, 2016, 11:41:10 pm »

Get me logs
Ask newk why he kicked kryst from ctf since you agree with him. Or you don't ? :)
I do agree with him, but hey, he's running his server and i am running mine, nor he can tell me what to do nor i can tell him what to do. :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 25, 2016, 11:44:22 pm »

Get me logs
I do agree with him, but hey, he's running his server and i am running mine, nor he can tell me what to do nor i can tell him what to do. :)
Sure, but you can ask him why he kicked kryst and do your duty :)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 25, 2016, 11:45:56 pm »

Get me logs
Sure, but you can ask him why he kicked kryst and do your duty :)
Why it's my duty to ask him? who i am? his boss?

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 25, 2016, 11:49:56 pm »
Nah, your duty is to do same as he did since you agree with him.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 25, 2016, 11:53:53 pm »
If he thinks kicking krys is right, sure he can do it for his server, but i am not kicking krys. do i make myself clear?

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 26, 2016, 12:05:55 am »
If he thinks kicking krys is right, sure he can do it for his server, but i am not kicking krys. do i make myself clear?
He kicked kryst for injecting in game's memory (you agree with him to call it as cheating) and you won't kick kryst for cheating. Yes it's clear.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 26, 2016, 01:27:03 am »
k
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 26, 2016, 01:38:04 am »
you can't detect the aditional .dll files loaded by players, doesn't mean you should allow it.
So why you are not against no-grass mod? Alot of people using it and you almost unable to detect it too. Why no drama about it? Know what? Most of servers allowing it because *its unable to detect*. My option no-grass is a cheat (little but still cheat). What do you say about it?
I am against it. There was a topic posted on the CTF Staff section discussing it a few months ago and I made very clear on that topic that it wasn't allowed. CTF Staff members know about this.
If any addotional dll is bad because u can't control it why any .img/.txd editing is not bad? One can cheat using it too. And you can't control it.

When it comes to .txd files, it depends on how they're used. It's almost undetectable too just like you said, but it's far harder to detect those .dll files and .dll can provoke far more damage than .txd files.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:30:17 am by NewK »

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 26, 2016, 02:35:45 am »
That's quite unfair because it doesn't matter wheter you like him or not, you have to do your job and if it means you have to ban someone of the players you "like" you have to do it. I guess you're a proffesional, Wilson, don't make differences. If you consider Sevrin has cheated then you should also ban Krystianoo since you agree with NewK.

It's clear we are not giving you any order to do anything but, if we talk about cheaters in general, at least me, I don't classify them (1,2,3,4 depending of what they have done), for me they all are cheaters, there's only 1 type. Yes, they might deserve different punishments but still, it's a punishment.
I mean, if I was in your place I would ban both of them, you just can't ban only one.

Thanks for reporting. Seeing as Krystianoo has confessed he will receive the same punishment as the others.

This is a good example, I see it fair (you consider both things a cheat and you banned both).

To be honest, I'm not saying this because it's Krystianoo, I would have said the same if it was someone else.

VC-MP will be always divided due to the clans and the fight we have between us for whatever it is, but when it comes to be against a "cheat" or a "cheater", we have to be all together and be serious.
Agree Agree x 6 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 26, 2016, 03:11:52 am »
Ban all Vcmp players and close Vcmp
Si no problem
Or u just leave this game better solution for you.
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 26, 2016, 03:15:16 am »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:57:02 am by La[Z]eR »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 26, 2016, 05:56:08 am »
I am against it. There was a topic posted on the CTF Staff section discussing it a few months ago and I made very clear on that topic that it wasn't allowed. CTF Staff members know about this.
So will you ban people who have talking about they are using no-grass mod? Even if they are VU?

When it comes to .txd files, it depends on how they're used. It's almost undetectable too just like you said, but it's far harder to detect those .dll files and .dll can provoke far more damage than .txd files.
How much damage will be from cheater depends only of him. If I can't even detect he is using any dll or not - I have no problem to allow to player fixing axis sensitivity using any method he wants. It not means I allow him to use same methods to cheat. But It's useless to write rule "please do not use xxx tool bcz omg you can make aimbot using it".

Fuck Vcmp, fuck hackers
Ban all Vcmp players and close Vcmp
Si no problem
Or u just leave this game better solution for you.
Sure It's not cheat since it popular cheat. And being aganist popluar cheat is bad bcz omg people using it already. Better solution for you - go love yourself. Don't even try to cover yourself behind backs of "all players".
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 06:21:59 am by vito »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 26, 2016, 07:44:47 am »
Don't cry here get a life
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)