login
March 29, 2024, 10:27:20 am

Author Topic: VW7 - unfair ban  (Read 904 times)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
VW7 - unfair ban
« on: July 07, 2018, 10:56:16 am »
Whats wrong with you vw staff, why banned me? what kind of bug abuse i did? just killed ya once i wasn't in intention to that you should atleast told me to not do that or you just go for ban cmd?

is this fair enough?

i think you just dont want us to play VW event again in future?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:58:45 am by FulToN_619 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: VW7 - unfair ban
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 11:11:02 am »
First fix your server then blame others. Its a bug of server, happened with other members too. So please, fix it or give a warn not a damn direct ban.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 11:13:41 am »
Still bug abuse, kristianoo will also upload a video.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:15:29 am by hotdogcat »

Credits to Bart.

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 11:18:10 am »
hotdogcat, what did u said spree?

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 12:01:08 pm »
The ban is fair, I also personally banned MKs.QarZ for this very same reason.

The feature where you are able to have a bird's eye view of the spawn point before you spawn technically requires that you are alive and that your player is in the vicinity of the map somewhere. That's how you're able to see everyone in that area.

When you're in this state, we place everyone's body inside buildings where no one can reach them and no one snooping around for bugs should have noticed them. To my horror I'm there AFK for a moment on that same Prawn Island option, seeing QarZ running a train effectively stats padding. I don't really think it's coincidence that it's Night Wolf members perpetuating this idea either, some conversation took place for the members to be trying it, to effectively rake in easy sprees and stats pad. You guys know what you were doing and why you were doing it, this abuse is a serious offence.

The bans will remain. Anyone else that so happens to practice this exploit will suffer the same fate.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 07:20:49 pm »
5 hours left  :blank:

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 08:13:05 pm »
The bans will remain. Anyone else that so happens to practice this exploit will suffer the same fate.