login
March 28, 2024, 08:28:17 am

Author Topic: Banned ?  (Read 1005 times)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
Banned ?
« on: July 06, 2018, 11:02:35 pm »
Ingame nick is =KF=T.

I'm getting the following message when attempting to join the VW Server
"You are banned from the event. Make an unban request at www.ViceUnderdogs.com"

I'm certain that it's a mistake since I have joined the server before with no problems and would really appreciate any help asap..

Kind Regards,
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 11:04:14 pm by Thunder »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Banned ?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 11:11:41 pm »
Player ID: [115], Name: [ =KF=T. ], Admin: [ GangstaRas ]. Reason: [ aimlock usage in 2018 ].
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 11:19:54 pm »
Yeah I made use of aimlock once at the start of the year where I was caught and punished within EC and CTF communities, However after showing improvement, I was unbanned in both after just a few months rather than being banned for a year, so I can assure you that nothing as such will ever happen again, I completely changed my ways and that can be considered as a one off I guess since I never repeated it again, However I do apologise for whatever happened back then and I regret it..

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 11:24:08 pm »
Yeah I made use of aimlock once at the start of the year where I was caught and punished within EC and CTF communities, However after showing improvement, I was unbanned in both after just a few months rather than being banned for a year, so I can assure you that nothing as such will ever happen again, I completely changed my ways and that can be considered as a one off I guess since I never repeated it again, However I do apologise for whatever happened back then and I regret it..
It's not up to me. Let GangstaRas and hotdogcat decide what to do with you.

Just asked hotdogcat. Your unban appeal is denied, no appeals for aimlock will be accepted.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 11:28:02 pm by biozcalhoun »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 11:33:58 pm »
Well you ppl are making it seem as if I'm a well known rulebreaker or something, it was really a one off, everyone knows me well around the vcmp community, my reputation aint at that level for me to be classed as a rulebreaker.

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 11:36:12 pm »
I'm sorry but staff decided it.

Read this: https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=9785.0

Credits to Bart.

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 12:42:06 am »
So is there no way at all to participate?, I really am sorry for my actions and I expressed that many times and improved, if this wasn't the case, surely I wouldn't have been given a chance in EC and CTF too, both those communities consist of strict admins..
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:21:50 am by Thunder »

ROBBIN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 05:42:08 am »
i Got BAnned as same Reason but tell me one think that where did i caught using aimlock in 2018...And i didn't useage off these shit'i Hack's im a fair player...
If you banned me cuz of EC server for that. that video was recorded in 2017 and i dont think that/that was a aimlock/
and if you banned me cuz of LW for that I got banned cuz off same ip not aimlock..
And im unbanned in all of vcmp server's so why i can't participat there.

To many bigger then me hacker's playing in server and i didn't usage and im still banned lol is this fair?
All vcmp know that NO_mercy and Hunting VCMP biggest hacker's they wer playing in Vice War server and fair player's are banned.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:46:39 am by ROBBIN »

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 05:47:02 am »
i Got BAnned as same Reason but tell me one think that where did i caught using aimlock in 2018...And i didn't useage off these shit'i Hack's im a fair player...
If you banned me cuz of EC server for that. that video was recorded in 2017 and i dont think that/that was a aimlock/
and if you banned me cuz of LW for that I got banned cuz off same ip not aimlock..
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,30905.msg291051/topicseen.html#msg291051

denied - as i told you, you are banned from participating in VW7.

To many bigger then me hacker's playing in server and i didn't usage and im still banned lol is this fair?
All vcmp know that NO_mercy and Hunting VCMP biggest hacker's they wer playing in Vice War server and fair player's are banned.

They are banned from participating of the event as well.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:48:51 am by biozcalhoun »

ROBBIN

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 05:57:43 am »
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,30905.msg291051/topicseen.html#msg291051

denied - as i told you, you are banned from participating in VW7.

Read What i Write there.I got banned there cuz of same ip not aimlock.And for you'r information that one admin banned Cuz of same ip if you can read there.After mine banned that one admin caught using aimlock and he banned me then he using it lol...

Leave it iff im not allow to participate so ohk...BTW sorry for disturding you and all staff..
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:59:31 am by ROBBIN »

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 05:59:23 am »
I am banned too