May 06, 2024, 07:41:19 am

Author Topic: Application - MIMO  (Read 2856 times)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
Application - MIMO
« on: July 06, 2016, 01:30:21 am »
Nick: MIMO

Timezone/Country: KSA

Previous Nicks: _GOKU_

Additional Comments: Hi there, first i want to staart with that i have applied here twice 6 months ago and got denied cause i wasnt ready yet, then i started playing with other VU's and hanging out with the VU member that now became my best friend(Riders) and he started supporting me and i gained experience from him. Then i continued meeting more VU's,treating them friendly,and gaining experience from them and skills too,and now i am here after 6 months of denial, although i joined RK and applied to other clans but i still want to join VU cause i improved. im not the clan hopper i used to be, i changed, and i want to gain more than what i have by joining VU and being a part of it, helping it go forward to the best.

In short when i applied here first i was a newbie,but now i understood the game and developed myself but i wont stop here im always moving forward and this clan will help me alot and i will help alot in return

Hope u give me a chance :)

My past with clans: I joined vcmp last year and I joined RK as a newbie, then after a month I left RK to join VU which ended by denial, Then I was in MwB clan but then clan got closed since the leader left vcmp, then at last I joined RK once again and the reason I left this time is having serious problems with some disrespectful members... And now I am here again after 6 months trying to fit in and join VU :)

« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:02:47 pm by Thijn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

OvErSniPer

• View Profile
Re: Application - MIMO
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 02:04:43 am »
Good luck.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'll SEE YOU IN THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 02:05:10 am »

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 02:40:07 am »

Stealth^

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 02:56:00 am »
and wht about RK, i think u left RK 3days or 4days ago? ........

Good Luck

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 03:03:02 am »
well actually I left yesterday..

But what I know is that I am 100% serious about this clan and I wont disappoint u guys all I need is a (chance)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 03:24:02 am by MIMO »

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 03:03:49 am »
You never expect anything from anyone. starts with yourself.
I saw you few times in-game so I'm not convinced. We need seious players with good skills and I can't reflect this in you.

My vote is No.

Give me Galletas

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 03:06:25 am »
You never expect anything from anyone. starts with yourself.
I saw you few times in-game so I'm not convinced. We need seious players with good skills and I can't reflect this in you.

My vote is No.

as I said prev. I am more than serious about this clan and this app .. if I wasnt serious this wouldn't have been my 3rd app here I have 2 denied apps here 6 months ago... And about skills,everyone knows my skills,maybe u just need to spend more time with me
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 03:15:43 am »
You left RK yesterday,anyways gl

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 03:21:35 am »
You left RK yesterday,anyways gl

Thanks blitz :)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 03:21:59 am »
well actually I left yesterday...

But what I know is that I am 100% serious about this clan and I wont disappoint u guys all I need is a (chance)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 05:52:39 am »
Not ready. How do we know you wont just run back to RK, since you just left it?

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 05:57:59 am »

I just said that its members were disrespecting me so I left Then how do u think I will go back??

and by the way if I get accepted, I have shown interest to this clan since 6 months and I worked hard to be ready and if after 1 year I'm not ready then I don't know, why the hell would I leave a clan ive been chasing since 1 year to go to a clan that disrespects me and other players (there are some exceptions)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 05:59:34 am »

I just said that its members were disrespecting me so I left Then how do u think I will go back??

and by the way if I get accepted, I have shown interest to this clan since 6 months and I worked hard to be ready and if after 1 year I'm not ready then I don't know, why the hell would I leave a clan ive been chasing since 1 year to go to a clan that disrespects me and other players (there are some exceptions)
Because you left it before, applied to VU, got denied, then went back.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"