login
March 29, 2024, 01:15:59 pm

Author Topic: My complaint.  (Read 1026 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
My complaint.
« on: July 03, 2018, 03:57:15 pm »

After setting speed to 0.25. Everything is clear.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:22:36 am by aXXo »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: My complaint.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 04:19:58 pm »
Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One's own karma, one's own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 10:39:24 pm »
Nice quote for yourself Panzer.
Actually take care on 0:19...very nice rotation actually.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 11:16:25 pm »
LOL

Man can't you just face a 3 months ban (in LW, not in EAD)?, others have been banned for more time that you can even imagine.

You gotta understand that you are banned and nothing will change that, you are guilty and it's already proved. Wasting your time here won't work in any way. Not meaning to be bad, try other stuff, go outside or play other games. That will be better than keeping here.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Warhol

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 01:16:37 am »
I don't lie, why do you think I'm wasting my time editing videos and writing +1000 words on both forums?

Yeah I lied...but yet I am INNOCENT
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:10:28 pm by Warhol »
Cannot rate own posts

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 03:23:04 am »
Topic moved.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 06:14:38 am »
About this, Panzer messaged me and felt inspired to give this another go. Since what I said was an impetus, best I leave my two cents.

The lesson of the day was for him to tell the truth always. When he messaged me about this, he told me that in order to avoid serious punishment (permaban and forum ban?) he had to lie and take the guilty charge to which I respond was a rubbish move.

The truth will always triumph over lies, why? Because it defends itself, it sets you free of this burden and while people can have opinions, they can change, and they have to submit to truth sooner or later as truth doesnt change.

Lies and deceit lead to nowhere good. Things might be nice in the short term but all that glitters is not gold; you're just fighting an unnecessary uphill battle that ironically traps you long term than set you free. The fate of ULK.akiharu is one of the more famous examples that have been etched into the history of VC:MP.

As I explained to No_Mercy, there are good people in high places that can do well to recommend you, but you have to pass the test. Looking at his footage, I dont think its aimlock, he's rotating quickly to different positions sure but aimlock AFAIK doesnt have any sense of graduation, just snaps without having a single bullet inbetween the snap.

Be that as it may, I have no clue if LW detected hacks on him but because you lied and admitted to usage of the hack, there's no saving this, theres no reconsidering.

Back in 2015, I use to ban KAran wrongfully a lot on EC cuz back then I wasnt into the bug scene of VCMP and he use to exploit them every chance he had so anything weird from him I got trigger happy. Naturally, he flamed at me at first, asking wth am I doing. You see if i had said some lies and acted like an arrogant jackass to justify my wrong, Id sure be kicked from EC, maybe demoted in VU and some more. But I just explained the truth to him, heard him out, he clarified the situation, I admitted my screwup, unbanned him, all went well. It paid off. Like literally despite those blunders I had people rooting and voting for me as best admin of 2015. Idr if I actually won it, it was on the old forums, but you get the idea. Similarly this couldve been you.

Now, even if convinced of fault, its likely that the ban will remain because of that lie, depends on how LW feels. It wasnt worth it man. Have more faith in the truth than that next time. Its impossible to beat and it really does wonderous miracles when in a tight spot.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 10:09:16 am »
This topic shows a major problem in the current VC:MP justice system.

Are you, dear player, able to tell that this one occurence is an irrefutable aimlock proof?

Are you, dear player, able to tell that this one occurence is a 100% accidental mouse movement, however improbable it sounds?

My choice is neither.

I do not know whether this video shows aimlock usage or whether it simply was an accident. What would I do in such a case?

Nothing.

Back in the day, we used to say: "insufficient evidence".

Because whether we punish a player or not should depend if he is considered guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Can you in this case say that you are 100% sure that Panzer was using aimlock? I can't.
   It looks suspicious, but bans aren't handed out to players for being suspicious.

This, of course, is my take on the situation. I believe punishing players for dubious videos such as this one is wrong and further encourages possible abuses of power.

This video to me is by no chance solid evidence of aimlock usage.
It could be aimlock, but then again - it doesn't have to be.
   Bans for something as serious as using aimlock should be handed out when it HAS to be aimlock and there is no other explanation.

E: Of course, later it might be revealed that Panzer was a cheater. However, based on this one video, I would not support banning anyone.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 10:09:22 am »
that was a mistake that I lied and said I used it, I am worth getting banned for it.
as for the video, I said before, and actually the only difference between me and a normal m4 player is that I don't stop shooting when I change positions and as a result I was rotating so fast.
for now and since my innocence is proved (idk) it is enough from me.
lock topic if needed.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

KILLERX.

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2018, 11:36:17 am »
Well, i dont like lw staff(some of them) also but blaming lw staff for this ban is unfair as you guys can see from 0:09 to 0:11 he was fighting with another player and his aim just moved to another player which is clear enough he used aimlock and later he accepted it but then his clan leader(masteroz) came back and convinced panzer to take your words back that will create more problem and he just did it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 02:58:26 pm by KILLERX. »
Cannot rate own posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 02:31:57 pm »
Well, i dont like lw staff also but blaming lw staff for this ban is unfair

Not a dislike or hate on LW staff, not even so much an advisory, just expressed opinions, no one's here is demanding a remission. Even if they do, it has no weight given the hole Panzer dug.

LW can have their own reasons, for example, whether or not LW changes their opinion, he's still banned on VW by me for the lying because that's the lesson I want him to learn. Similar to No_Mercy and his ultimatum with hacks, I ban for these kind of things.

As you and some others hold, this video evidence shows aimlock, some of us disagree but even if proven otherwise, he dug his own grave by admitting to it that yes he did hack, which he claims is his lie. No admin on LW needs to analyze deeper and care about integrity, they just know that he admitted it, and so the ban can stay in their eyes.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2018, 03:13:34 pm »
A case similar to yours is my own one, Panzer, and we (coincidence?) were 12 years old when happened.

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=14054.msg97142#msg97142

Code: [Select]
<MarK> do you think at Crash XE?
<Kirito> yea i do
<MarK> What will you do against XE
<MarK> and why
<Kirito> Firstly
<Kirito> i have the trust of Ethan
<Kirito> i will use it to destroy xe
<Kirito> with spam
<Kirito> i'll turn off the forum for 2 hours
<Kirito> XDDDDDDDDDDDD

^lol at these logs btw

In fact, what happened is that i threatened XE Servers by saying that i was going to DDos'em - for my bad luck, the server forum was off for two days just as some days ago i said it was going to be (probably somebody who hated me did it and then everyone thought that was my fault, nvm) - I didn't DDoS a shit, i don't even really know how to do it, but when i said that i was going to do it and it happened; well, result was a perma-ban.

As Ras said, there's nothing left to do: you are banned from EAD, Vice-War 7 and Littlewhiteys. But i think you've got what i said here: this lesson is something you gotta learn, brother. If i wasn't going to ddos XE, then why did i say it? If you weren't using aimlock, why did you say that you were doing it?

It's simple; go for the truth always.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 04:09:47 pm »
Banned on CTF as well.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 11:05:13 am »
(sorry for bumping the topic)

since some players are still arguing about this thing,spamming discord text channels and even get bothered when I am free to play in some servers, I made this video.
(I am not refering to LWs staff, just some players who used to argue about this)
It is actually a combined version of all videos that are evidence against, with slowing down every moment I shoot so these players can argue based on something. and end their drama with a decision for once and for all

Video:

E: sorry for quality. this video is only for interested and want to know the truth behind my case, no need to reply ofcourse.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري