April 27, 2024, 11:48:34 pm

Author Topic: Application - MEER.  (Read 4087 times)

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MEER.
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2021, 05:04:42 pm »
images" border="0
Funny Funny x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2021, 05:16:56 pm »
Lol sos still drama if you have any strong proof kindly post it thanks
@DiaZ look brother, how these KF's are planning and commenting without any evidence. Trying to stop me from reaching my goal. Trying to defame me so that i can't get votes. Well let them do whatever they wanna do, I'll never stop.🙂
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 05:56:54 pm by MeeR. »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kehl

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2021, 06:05:49 pm »
always stay strong jani InshaAllah no one can stop u from reaching ur goal not even KF :) :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

D4WDi^

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2021, 09:55:03 pm »
This dickhead cafer after losing hope in MD after 1 year in MD voice channel, he lost hope, also cafers are untrusted that's the cause  MD didnt accept him so, he used to help F2s and asslick them as well, even he was the most person who hates F2s, nvm also he started using my real pics in memes and trying to upload them in A vcmp group in facebook.. i would say to this idiot none clan will accept u. GL
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2021, 02:57:22 am »
This dickhead cafer after losing hope in MD after 1 year in MD voice channel, he lost hope, also cafers are untrusted that's the cause  MD didnt accept him so, he used to help F2s and asslick them as well, even he was the most person who hates F2s, nvm also he started using my real pics in memes and trying to upload them in A vcmp group in facebook.. i would say to this idiot none clan will accept u. GL
Oh C'mon! I don't have to answer you why i made memes on you. Stop being like you know nothing. It's been years since my mother passed away. I still miss her a lot. And this idiot Dawdi abused my mother in-game when i killed him not only once but many times. Literally shame on him. Is this how you should respect someone's mother who passed away? I was raged, fraustrated. But i controlled myself somehow. I wanna end it here Dawdi. Please have some manners. If you have any kind of problem with me, why are you involving my mother in it?? Please never repeat that again.
I don't have anymore words left. that's it.
Here are the screenshots of Dawdi abusing my mother.
  https://imgur.com/a/8amFrlI
Peace.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

Jesop

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2021, 03:09:16 am »
MEER you gotta fix your relationship with others before applying for a clan,

Like did you really think having this much enemies/problems would get you accepted in a clan?

based on everything I've seen, you need like a year to settle everything with everyone and prove that you're not an asslicker like the rest are saying, went from teaming with MD to teaming with their enemies to betraying them and applying for another clan, as well as maturity/anger issues

Just take a year off to settle everything with everyone, then come back when you're ready and prove that you've changed.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2021, 03:19:55 am »
MEER you gotta fix your relationship with others before applying for a clan,

Like did you really think having this much enemies/problems would get you accepted in a clan?

based on everything I've seen, you need like a year to settle everything with everyone and prove that you're not an asslicker like the rest are saying, went from teaming with MD to teaming with their enemies to betraying them and applying for another clan, as well as maturity/anger issues

Just take a year off to settle everything with everyone, then come back when you're ready and prove that you've changed.
Do they even deserve to be in relationship with me? Look bro he's abusing my mother. Who's more superior to me after God.
It's upto staff, whatever they decide. I'll go with it.  Thank you for your advice.
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2021, 05:43:22 am »
pleased to meet you today so i have no much to say.
good luck boy
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Give me Galletas

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2021, 08:28:04 am »
I'm Neutral.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2021, 01:58:14 am »
I'm Neutral.
Thanky So much bro. <3
pleased to meet you today so i have no much to say.
good luck boy
Thank You So much dear, Appreciated.  ❣

Deathstroke

• Slade Wilson
    • View Profile
    • Deathstroke
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2021, 08:58:35 am »
You're loyal cafer, good luck. xddd
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2021, 07:02:32 pm »
I see potential on you. Voting T.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

MeeR.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2021, 07:09:04 pm »
I see potential on you. Voting T.
Thank you so much dear, im happy to see you here Appreciated.  ❣
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sosx

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2021, 03:48:10 pm »

you can see how all the cafers got timeout at the same time, including MEER    (It was today)

It's funny how y'all VUs are trusting a word he's saying, like use your brain literally....Meer is nothing but a cafer who's an asslicker...
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

LegendStar

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2021, 06:42:41 pm »

you can see how all the cafers got timeout at the same time, including MEER    (It was today)

It's funny how y'all VUs are trusting a word he's saying, like use your brain literally....Meer is nothing but a cafer who's an asslicker...
The person in the video is also the one who's a huge cafe. the reason why all those cafe timed out except killer_frost is because they're from the same area and same place killer_frost is from other cafe place for example it's like

those cafers are from the east and killer_frost lives in north east

so that random cafers like killer_frost doesn't play together just to hide the real point.

and this sos is gonna be second psychologist mental with gerz

whoever will react with brain donor is the one from those included cafers
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)