login
April 27, 2024, 08:06:25 pm

Author Topic: 2022 IN VCMP! THE DUMB, THE BAD AND THE DEAD!  (Read 877 times)

Grand_Master

• Do namaz or burn in hell!
    • View Profile
    • VCMPeople
2022 IN VCMP! THE DUMB, THE BAD AND THE DEAD!
« on: December 29, 2022, 11:44:17 am »
Happy New Year! Ho-Ho-Ho! Your presents are speed hack, lagtool, antiknock, hp hack, unlim ammo, ddos server, uid/ip changer and a dildo. You've been very bad boys in 2k22, so your only present is the last.
VCMP is almost dead, not like LU, but soon will be. Really I still don't understand how you can be so addicted to this crap? Years is passing, life becoming even worse, but you still reading this! I guess your last wish before death gonna be vcmp match. What did you achieve for the past 12 months? NOTHING, and no, becoming "pro" in vcmp is not counting, evading your ban too. I killed 25-40 russian pigs in close combat (depends on their death from injuries). And what YOU did? Spree 30 on EC? Oh boys you will never change, just like devs will never develop vcmp anymore. Actually wait for VCMP DE, it'll release sooner than vcmp 0.5. Yes for that shitty remaster, but what worse, DE or vcmp?
8 billion people on this planet, but only less than 100 playing vcmp, you may call yourself the elite, a golden hundred. Such tales won't change your miserable life. Your big achievements definitely deserves a book: “How to busted your life with unknown nonsupporting multiplayer”.
In 2023 I wish you all to drop vcmp and start living life. Although it will be the same disaster (ask wk).
HAPPY NEW YEAR OF WORTHLESS LIFE!
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: 2022 IN VCMP! THE DUMB, THE BAD AND THE DEAD!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 12:38:55 pm »
Mujhe anday wala burger 🍔
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 12:40:35 pm »
It's funny how someone that has nothing better to do than post hateful topics on a video game forum is telling us to get a life
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2022, 05:47:50 pm »
having the time to write this topic and calling VC:MP players lifeless.. wow

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2022, 07:53:34 pm »
Kid  :blank:

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 05:12:57 pm »
facts