April 27, 2024, 11:34:05 am

Author Topic: Sharks Vs Marios Server  (Read 5188 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Sharks Vs Marios Server
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 07:30:43 am »
svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 07:31:33 am »
svm.vrocker-hosting.co.uk

Ah.. Thanks

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 04:50:24 pm »
I have seen too many hackers in this server. I don't like it anymore.  :thumbsdown:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 05:03:30 pm »
The magic word is: REPORT.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 06:35:48 pm »
Yep, lots of hackers were running around and Im not so inactive ingame, sometimes playing. Im mostly banning most of them from mIRC. Since LUNet services are back up, you can play there again with normal people who are not hacking, If you see any hacker, instead of whining you should inform someone in mIRC or make a report with proper evidence, that's not so hard, eh ?

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 12:12:24 am »
Yeah san is right

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 12:24:54 am »
mDz, /c report ID reason, and there will be someone either on mIRC or ingame to assist you.

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 05:09:08 pm »
Yep, lots of hackers were running around and Im not so inactive ingame, sometimes playing. Im mostly banning most of them from mIRC. Since LUNet services are back up, you can play there again with normal people who are not hacking, If you see any hacker, instead of whining you should inform someone in mIRC or make a report with proper evidence, that's not so hard, eh ?

Lol, this is really awesome.

I reported one hacker and I inform mIRC of this (noone didn't answer). So I left the game and came back like about 1-2 hours later. This hacker was still on.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 05:12:48 pm by mDz »

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 05:29:22 pm »

I reported one hacker and I inform mIRC of this (noone didn't answer). So I left the game and came back like about 1-2 hours later. This hacker was still on.

Than make a report on the god damn forum and stop complaining

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 06:36:02 pm »

You think that admins are some kind of robots who have to respond with seconds when someone starts whining ? No, even admins are humans, and they have their lives, their things to do, so instead of whining like a girl here, MAKE A REPORT !!! Thats it, end of this conversation.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 07:10:53 pm »
Also you might need to download & install a recording software for speed hackers, because hacking can involve movement at a fast rate and can totally make evidence look vague with only screenies.

You can start off with something cheap, like Xfire..

Or you can make a video using Youtube. You can upload your videos on Xfire or imageshack, and report it on SvM forums.

Pallazo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 02:15:31 am »
Hey, some of you told me to post this in here, hope its right place:

I've been told to leave a post here sayin I wish a character transfer and was also advised not to register my [VU_T] nickname, so I didn't. I wanted the old account to be transfered to this new one.

@Charleycutton I know you need some pass due to the irc inactivity hehe, just wanted to leave the post :P

thanks

EDIT: I registered, no longer will be needing the transfer, thanks.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 10:57:22 pm by Pallazo »