login
April 27, 2024, 07:44:54 am

Author Topic: Tmavs kicked from VU  (Read 6967 times)

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Tmavs kicked from VU
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2011, 06:18:26 pm »
Yeah, hes in USA clan now.  :thumbsdown:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2011, 06:52:33 pm »

Do you have a problem with that? :-/

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2011, 07:24:25 pm »

Mavs u r in USA clan?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 11:53:38 pm »
Yeah, hes in USA clan now.  :thumbsdown:

Mavs u r in USA clan?

Well, i was.. but now im going to DZ.  :thumbsup:

NicoArin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 12:58:57 am »

Mavs u r in USA clan?

Well, i was.. but now im going to DZ.  :thumbsup:
You were in USA 10 mins ago ._.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 02:31:31 am »

Mavs u r in USA clan?

Well, i was.. but now im going to DZ.  :thumbsup:
You were in USA 10 mins ago ._.

then 10 mins after I left USA and made an application for DZ :)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 07:15:58 am »
lol clan hopper alert!

Well, Why did you join USA anyways ;P

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 07:21:04 am »
Never understood what's the point of jumping trough clans every 2-3 months. Makes you look like a really unstable player.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

SaGo

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2011, 08:44:21 am »
Never understood what's the point of jumping trough clans every 2-3 months. Makes you look like a really unstable player.

True.. i dont see point of doing that. i'd better be loner...

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2011, 02:43:23 pm »
Trust me , I'm not a clan hopper. I play VCMP alot, and when I see a lot of USA's , I accidentally misread their nametag, and kill them, and they get pissed. Sometimes aliased people would make fun of me for being in USA, but that's not the point. There is too many of them anyways, I already have enough non - clan members to be friendly too, both Espanol y Inglish :) That's why I had to leave.

I joined USA because I was really good friends with Old Fart and the clan members were glad to take me in, Now don't get me wrong, I liked the clan but it was difficult working with pingers, that you accidentally kill one with a warpshot. I visited their forum and I was turned off. Everything looked to vague and unclear + I didn't register because I failed to use my name twice with the same email, which I didnt know the password to the other, after doing that yesterday. :p

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2011, 05:47:20 pm »
Trust me , I'm not a clan hopper. I play VCMP alot, and when I see a lot of USA's , I accidentally misread their nametag, and kill them, and they get pissed. Sometimes aliased people would make fun of me for being in USA, but that's not the point. There is too many of them anyways, I already have enough non - clan members to be friendly too, both Espanol y Inglish :) That's why I had to leave.

I joined USA because I was really good friends with Old Fart and the clan members were glad to take me in, Now don't get me wrong, I liked the clan but it was difficult working with pingers, that you accidentally kill one with a warpshot. I visited their forum and I was turned off. Everything looked to vague and unclear + I didn't register because I failed to use my name twice with the same email, which I didnt know the password to the other, after doing that yesterday. :p

I personally don't care about your clan history after VU and nor do the others  :-\

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 06:07:09 pm »

I personally don't care about your clan history after VU and nor do the others  :-\

EXCELLENT! LOL

Read the questions above and ask me why I made that , ok? :))

You smhagege!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:12:15 pm by Maverick »