login
April 27, 2024, 07:17:17 pm

Author Topic: LWs Administration  (Read 3559 times)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
LWs Administration
« on: October 12, 2017, 03:56:30 am »
the winner gets to join the Dark Negative Anti-Warriors!
Milko, Shutup...I dont know but these days no one shows respect to this clan even RajPut so RESPECT YOURSELFeS
I respect everyone and every clan.. But should I spare a rule broker?? -_- Its not about DnW only.. You can see once forum of LW is up..!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 08:09:33 pm by aXXo »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: LWs Administration
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 05:09:44 am »
I respect everyone and every clan.. But should I spare a rule broker?? -_- Its not about DnW only.. You can see once forum of LW is up..!
and yeah kick/mute for a guy reporting on main chat, some fucked up decisions by morphine's management, seriously bringing bad time for LW...

Anyways, 200k on Freak!

it's not 'my management' that is bringing bad times for LW

'my management' is what got LW back on its feet in the first place

'my management' dealt with eradicating corruption and useless admins, an assignment it successfully executed

'my management' did not recruit the likes of Rajput and all the recruits that were approved by 'my management' haven't fucked up even once

the times of 'my management' are long over because over the course of the time that I have been manager, others have joined the team and because I don't have too much time to play the big dictator anymore

but if you really want to see 'my management' in work once again, I'll show you what 'my management' is really like

but in any case -  get your head out of my ass and don't give me credit for shit I don't deserve you delusional fucking moron
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:11:45 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 08:17:00 am »
and yeah kick/mute for a guy reporting on main chat, some fucked up decisions by morphine's management, seriously bringing bad time for LW...

Anyways, 200k on Freak!

'my management' dealt with eradicating corruption and useless admins, an assignment it successfully executed

'my management' did not recruit the likes of Rajput and all the recruits that were approved by 'my management' haven't fucked up even once

the times of 'my management' are long over because over the course of the time that I have been manager, others have joined the team and because I don't have too much time to play the big dictator anymore

but if you really want to see 'my management' in work once again, I'll show you what 'my management' is really like

but in any case -  get your head out of my ass and don't give me credit for shit I don't deserve you delusional fucking moron
so who's management? I am pretty sure its not always one person decision of recruitment, there's opinions, polls, debates over accepting someone in, how come this guy got in then? aint it's your recruited staff who's recruiting stupid pricks atm?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 08:31:37 am »
so who's management? I am pretty sure its not always one person decision of recruitment, there's opinions, polls, debates over accepting someone in, how come this guy got in then? aint it's your recruited staff who's recruiting stupid pricks atm?
Why your ass is burning like hell?? Many players got banned for reporting in main chat in LW history.. I just drowned and muted yet and you are acting like a piece of shit..!

Stupids like you choose to report in main chat and alert the cheaters, either they leave or stop cheating..

Your head is in everyone's shit, try to stay out of other's matter.. You always put your head in every matter like pimps..
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 08:50:29 am »
Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 7 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 05:12:54 pm »

Anyways, 200k on Freak!

Voteban milko reasio new lag hack vote yes by nickey excremental

@rajput: not really, like at all.. You'll be the first to do it once you get promoted

Anyway, what up with the duel?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:15:33 pm by Milko »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 05:25:00 pm »
Voteban milko reasio new lag hack vote yes by nickey excremental

@rajput: not really, like at all.. You'll be the first to do it once you get promoted

Anyway, what up with the duel?
I won't vote ban at least, will ban iff I am sure with anything that deserve a ban (iffffff I get promoted).. :P

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 05:58:27 pm »
Milko, Shutup...I dont know but these days no one shows respect to this clan even RajPut so RESPECT YOURSELFeS
I saw you sometime writing at the chatbox of LW server ofcourse"All d-evaders gathered in DnW" Do you have a problem against DnW?
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 06:00:48 pm »

that English almost killed me so fuck you
I dont want to spam but milko. Honestly, screw you!!!!
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 06:03:39 pm »
I saw you sometime writing at the chatbox of LW server ofcourse"All d-evaders gathered in DnW" Do you have a problem against DnW?
I never said that.. :O Are you sure that was me??

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 06:20:28 pm »
I meant that nobody had got punished for mentioning rulebreakers in public chat until you've come. It's still not rulebreaking though. Moderators can't see reports either way.

@Freak and Juan: even krystianoo is messaging me constantly on Steam about your duel. Can you give us an approximate date at least?

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 06:21:44 pm »
I never said that.. :O Are you sure that was me??
Yest that was you im not sure if you said "evaders" or "d-evaders" but with all my respect to RajPut respect that clan please :-\

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 06:31:06 pm »
Yest that was you im not sure if you said "evaders" or "d-evaders" but with all my respect to RajPut respect that clan please :-\
Either it wasn't me from my Nick, or that is some misunderstanding.. Anyways I Apologize..!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:45:32 pm by RajPut »

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 06:43:52 pm »
I meant that nobody had got punished for mentioning rulebreakers in public chat until you've come. It's still not rulebreaking though. Moderators can't see reports either way.
You are mistaken.. I remember at least 2 players were banned for 3 days for reporting in main chat.. You can research about it.. Why at that time no one got his ass burned?? Everything that RajPut do is bad and people start eating shit..!

And people can PM.. I always appreciate those who PM the report contrary to those who report in main chat..!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:53:59 pm by RajPut »

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Milko

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 07:51:58 pm »
Poor charley has to put the offtopic shit into another topic yet another time. I'm starting to feel bad about him.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)