login
April 19, 2024, 01:11:50 am

Author Topic: Look what I found in youtube :P  (Read 3908 times)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Look what I found in youtube :P
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 02:36:44 pm »
-10 from Charleyutton.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 04:20:13 pm »
As Kursa rightly pointed out:

In regard to the video that bishop has posted twice in this thread, I don't see what the point of it is, but I am interested to know weather he applied a slow motion effect half way through to highlight the "warping" or weather that slow motion and subsequent warping is infact just the side effect of Fraps recording lag which would mean that charley wasn't warping at all. The recording lag can come and go and I have noticed similar warping effects on other players myself whilst filming videos for my defence ;)

;)

P.S. KOOPS!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 04:26:34 pm »
As Kursa rightly pointed out:

In regard to the video that bishop has posted twice in this thread, I don't see what the point of it is, but I am interested to know weather he applied a slow motion effect half way through to highlight the "warping" or weather that slow motion and subsequent warping is infact just the side effect of Fraps recording lag which would mean that charley wasn't warping at all. The recording lag can come and go and I have noticed similar warping effects on other players myself whilst filming videos for my defence ;)

;)

P.S. KOOPS!

:o
Nothing to say just "PRO" :p
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Koops

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 08:18:55 pm »

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).