login
May 01, 2024, 11:27:32 pm

Author Topic: Trash Talk  (Read 37220 times)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
Re: Trash Talk
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2011, 09:11:09 am »
Abuses? Then go fucking report me you scum bag, and learn to use proper arguments, not some childish pics. At your age of 18, you should start showing some signs of intelligence and maturity, don't you think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass%E2%80%93energy_equivalence

:)

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2011, 09:27:29 am »
Argument irrelevant, REDS A RE SILLY GIRLS LOLOLOL

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2011, 09:43:08 am »
If Yo are a Gal, Join Red..

If Yo are a Boy, Join Blue..

If Yo are a Both, "Die in a mothaf** Hell"
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2011, 09:47:18 am »
If Yo are a Gal, Join Red..

If Yo are a Boy, Join Blue..

All the men can join red with the ladies. ;D

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2011, 10:09:20 am »
Red be pro mens!  ;D
Blue team sux!

They cant even make firendz so they are gonna DIE HAHAHAHA!!

(Hint to blue: Start working on your diplomacy nabs!)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:13:53 am by aXXo »

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2011, 10:57:08 am »
Let me get rid of my Exams first

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2011, 12:35:27 pm »
Blue had 30% more players than red did, but they only scored 5% more points. That is a fact.

For every 1 player, blue scored 112 points.

For every 1 player, red scored 138 points.

This would point to the fact that red had skills and tactics on their side, whilst blue gained the advantage because they had more players.

Statistics ftw.

Writer of excessively long posts

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2011, 12:43:14 pm »
Blue had 30% more players than red did, but they only scored 5% more points. That is a fact.

For every 1 player, blue scored 112 points.

For every 1 player, red scored 138 points.

This would point to the fact that red had skills and tactics on their side, whilst blue gained the advantage because they had more players.

Statistics ftw.
ajajaja u forgot the sea sparrow...and also that reds could score when there wasnt any blue in end hours and also we didnt get any defensive/attacking bonus in the end hours... :) so dont display ur stats here....gimme just a sea sparrow n ill show u better stats than that....still we managed to give a big difference to u 400 or 600 points ....instead of just a 100 score difference which u had given us during the match
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:45:32 pm by FaF »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2011, 12:52:54 pm »
I hardly think that 45 minutes of sea sparrowing in a 24 hour event can account for a 25% difference in player-score ratio :)

I took a look at the defensive bonus and actually there was a bug for both teams. Metres 10 to 15 from the base didn't score an offensive or defensive point. Any other lack of defensive bonus could only be accounted for in the misunderstanding of how the system worked. Without the whole script going down, there was literally no way that the bonuses coulda just 'stopped working' and if they had it would have been for both teams.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:54:30 pm by Cutton »

Writer of excessively long posts

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2011, 01:49:45 pm »
In other words, we'll pwn this time because we have more people on our side playing in diverse timezone :D :D

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2011, 01:55:03 pm »
Hanney and ANty_Army gave you the advantage and yhou guys were doing the deffensive job most of the time!

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2011, 02:11:09 pm »
Like FaF said, the seasparrow gave you alot of kills, alot really. Both in your base and in ours. And yes the defensive points were in fact broken for the blue team in the last few hours. We killed tons of people in our base, and we wouldn't get any defensive points.

I hardly think that 45 minutes of sea sparrowing in a 24 hour event can account for a 25% difference in player-score ratio :)

Well im not saying only the seasparrow could've done this but the Seasparrow+our broken defensive points+ that time when blue players left the server and red were still able to score even though there was no blue players in the server.
 Yeah, i think that did it.

Also, like i said before, in some times red was only outnumbered because they wanted to. In the first few hours blue was outnumbered and during that time we were losing, then as we started to make our comeback almost all of red ragequited.
And just like that you were outnumbered, yes its true blue had more players but they weren't all there all of the time and there was times were it was even, red just quitted and got outnumbered.

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2011, 02:41:23 pm »
In other words, we'll pwn this time because we have more people on our side playing in diverse timezone :D :D
jajajaj i wish whole ULK comes before any of us and stays there till the end....and oooooo no one else can join...why? cz ULK has more than 50 members :)....happy outnumbering us :)

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2011, 02:46:07 pm »
jajajaj i wish whole ULK comes before any of us and stays there till the end....and oooooo no one else can join...why? cz ULK has more than 50 members :)....happy outnumbering us :)
then it will be victory for the Reds for its manpower 8)

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2011, 03:09:33 pm »

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.