March 28, 2024, 12:14:28 pm

Author Topic: Application - MaTrIx.  (Read 9742 times)

MaTrIx

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Application - MaTrIx.
« on: January 12, 2017, 01:13:31 pm »
Nick: MaTrIx.

Timezone/Country: GMT+3/ Israel.

Previous Nicks: Tornado

Additional Comments: I've always felt my belong is in here, in this clan, this clan is home for me and i promise i wont ever let you down again.
Im grown up beleive me my attiude is alot better a year ago i had childish actions i know. But you have my word, this wont happen again.
Give me another chance and i promise i wont let you down, my skills , my life is all for vu!

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:23:01 am by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: EthicaNN.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MaTrIx.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 01:15:24 pm »
Normally I'd have denied this application, because your last one was denied less than two weeks ago.

Instead I've accepted it and locked voting, under the assumption that we can treat this as an 'application under review'. People can discuss your application here, and we'll open voting at a later date when we think enough time has passed since your previous application.

If you wish to close the application at any point, please let us know.

I will start with a question. What has changed in the 13 days since your last application was denied?
Agree Agree x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 01:44:13 pm »
lol again?  >:( btw good luck
Agree Agree x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Hari

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 02:02:18 pm »
Good Luck bro
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MaTrIx

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 02:42:28 pm »
Normally I'd have denied this application, because your last one was denied less than two weeks ago.

Instead I've accepted it and locked voting, under the assumption that we can treat this as an 'application under review'. People can discuss your application here, and we'll open voting at a later date when we think enough time has passed since your previous application.

I will start with a question. What has changed in the 13 days since your last application was denied?
Aktblo.
I know what your thinking. Nothing could change in 13 days, your right. But charley you know my attiude , i disappointed you i know , but that rule break i made was just chuldish moment .. i mean you know everybody sometimes wants to have fun i dont know what happend to me. But now i know what im telling you, here is my family, the members here are more than just a friends. And when i tell you that what happend in the past wont happen again i mean it you have my word i promise.
Everything else you guys know me really really good ans you see me ingame daily you know my attiude and you know my skills. I just couldnt wait.. i mean.. i dont know just i hope you open the vote because you really know me.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 09:25:22 pm by Fercho »

MaTrIx

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 02:44:58 pm »

I know what your thinking. Nothing could change in 13 days, your right. But charley you know my attiude , i disappointed you i know , but that rule break i made was just chuldish moment .. i mean you know everybody sometimes wants to have fun i dont know what happend to me. But now i know what im telling you, here is my family, the members here are more than just a friends. And when i tell you that what happend in the past wont happen again i mean it you have my word i promise.
Everything else you guys know me really really good ans you see me ingame daily you know my attiude and you know my skills. I just couldnt wait.. i mean.. i dont know just i hope you open the vote because you really know me.

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 03:00:55 pm »
dunno why Kids take vcmp so serious xD, good luck matrix.

Bart's Work

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 03:30:31 pm »

Close your quotes man! BTW what did you do?
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 06:05:09 pm »
He death evaded in LW's about 1.5 years ago. I say he learned from his mistakes, and he's both a friendly and skilled guy.
Only rational thing to do is vote trainee.

dunno why Kids take vcmp so serious xD, good luck matrix.

I wouldn't be so harsh to him because of that, I guess you know why I'm telling you  ::)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:22:15 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaTrIx

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 06:40:31 pm »

Close your quotes man! BTW what did you do?

i was death evading in the past.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 07:30:22 pm »
put ur replies after [/quote] and u have my vote

Good luck
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 01:27:43 am »
Good luck

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 06:13:31 pm »
He has improved his attitude, and I'm sure that he won't evade in the same way anymore. He was denied the last time because people voted negatively thinking on something that happened 1 year ago, without focusing on his improvements and interest towards the clan.

I personally have played with him recently, and his attitude looks nice and so his skills.
He's really interested in the family, or at least that's what he has shown. Dreaming to wear the full tag.

I'm taking the risk to give him an opportunity, hopefully he won't screw it up.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 06:17:58 pm »
Good luck again old friend  wish you will get in this time :)
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 06:41:10 pm »
Teamed up with him a few times recently.
He seems dedicated. Trainee