April 27, 2024, 07:14:10 pm

Author Topic: Application - KorN.  (Read 5308 times)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - KorN.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 05:08:05 pm »
It's just my opinion but, i hope you get a chance, you've been asking me for help and you showed me that you're not what people says. (i'm not talking about any VU member, i'm sure that VU is undoubtly a respectable clan.)
You showed me that you've quite changed.
About his nicks, well that's a problem but can be fixed.
It's really sad to see how people just come to blame and insult you, you trying to change and they just lowblow you, wanted to see you falling again.
I'm really happy to see you applying here, best of luck to you.
(sorry for my bad english)

Never give up dude!  ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 4 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 06:18:30 pm »
Full member.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 06:39:13 pm »
It's just my opinion but, i hope you get a chance, you've been asking me for help and you showed me that you're not what people says. (i'm not talking about any VU member, i'm sure that VU is undoubtly a respectable clan.)
You showed me that you've quite changed.
About his nicks, well that's a problem but can be fixed.
It's really sad to see how people just come to blame and insult you, you trying to change and they just lowblow you, wanted to see you falling again.
I'm really happy to see you applying here, best of luck to you.
(sorry for my bad english)

Never give up dude!  ;)

thanks brother I appreciate seriously. :D
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

FullFilled^

• Regular
  • don't teach father how to rape your mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 07:11:20 pm »
good luck
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits Pumak47

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 07:11:43 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2016, 07:24:19 pm »
GL
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RaideN

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 08:18:16 pm »
Good luck!

Bart's Work

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2016, 11:19:58 pm »
Good Luck !

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2016, 12:49:21 am »
My vote is Trainee... Deserves a chance
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Give me Galletas

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2016, 01:06:43 am »

Thanks! =)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2016, 02:30:35 am »
LK app that was troll
in ULK it is not because it is still open
So this app is also a troll ?

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2016, 03:22:00 am »
He can work on English under training.
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2016, 05:15:23 am »
Okay, lets get this straight Jean. You're without a doubt a great player, i've fought you. If im not mistaking I played with you about a week ago. From what i'm seeing people here, is that you have a short fuse, and you like to "troll" or just bash on people, congrats if you're trying to change.

I saw that little attitude showing while in EC, during our fight we encountered another player that just wanted to mess around, and it was not much of a liking to you. And styarted to go back and forth with him on chat. Yet it was nothing serious, but that has to stop. Another thing, stick to one  nick man; we can't identify you with so many. Last but not least if you're going to apply to Vice Underdogs, don't give out the same speech when you get deny here and go apply a month later to another clan. If you want to be in VU, its VU and thats it. Take Kiki for example.

Now, all of the points expressed above can be worked on, if you are open to people helping you and taking advices, you'll be great in VU. If its not today nor tomorrow, strive and stick to what you want. I'm going to vote trainee. Good luck, if you need anything hit me up.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 05:24:33 am by TheKing »
Agree Agree x 7 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2016, 11:01:38 am »
I actually agree with King. You've all come here to get on the fuck you bandwagon, and this guy's actually making effort to change. Remember the ethos gentlemen, we can teach you how to fight, but we can't teach you how to be  a nice person.

I'm voting trainee, don't make me regret that. In case you get denied, keep working hard to improve, steer clear of other clans and apply after a month or two. Good luck mate.
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2016, 12:08:32 pm »
Okay, lets get this straight Jean. You're without a doubt a great player, i've fought you. If im not mistaking I played with you about a week ago. From what i'm seeing people here, is that you have a short fuse, and you like to "troll" or just bash on people, congrats if you're trying to change.

I saw that little attitude showing while in EC, during our fight we encountered another player that just wanted to mess around, and it was not much of a liking to you. And styarted to go back and forth with him on chat. Yet it was nothing serious, but that has to stop. Another thing, stick to one  nick man; we can't identify you with so many. Last but not least if you're going to apply to Vice Underdogs, don't give out the same speech when you get deny here and go apply a month later to another clan. If you want to be in VU, its VU and thats it. Take Kiki for example.

Now, all of the points expressed above can be worked on, if you are open to people helping you and taking advices, you'll be great in VU. If its not today nor tomorrow, strive and stick to what you want. I'm going to vote trainee. Good luck, if you need anything hit me up.
I actually agree with King. You've all come here to get on the fuck you bandwagon, and this guy's actually making effort to change. Remember the ethos gentlemen, we can teach you how to fight, but we can't teach you how to be  a nice person.

I'm voting trainee, don't make me regret that. In case you get denied, keep working hard to improve, steer clear of other clans and apply after a month or two. Good luck mate.

thanks for giving me this opportunity, I promise you that will not disappoint. :D