April 27, 2024, 06:23:02 am

Author Topic: Application - Norman4354  (Read 1268 times)

Norman

• View Profile
Application - Norman4354
« on: May 05, 2022, 06:55:13 pm »
Nick: Norman4354

Timezone/Country: Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Schwarzenegger

Additional Comments: Hi there guys, I am an Ex VU and I got accepted around 2017 and left in 2018. The reason for my leaving was not impatience but something else which many people around here won't understand. To clarify Xmair, I left VCMP immediately after I left VU and hadn't time to shit talk about people I barely knew or had interacted with. I am accepting my mistakes and I am willing to wait for month(s) but that won't change anything until and unless you know me personally. I might pretend to be patient but in reality I might not be and same thing will happen if I am patient but sometimes I may not look like because it is game and you can't judge people just by playing game with them. I don't mind getting denied but the fact that you challenge my reason for joining is absurd and not something that can be realized until and unless you know me personally as I said before. Everyone commits mistakes but the fact that you turn your face away from them for their mistake for eternity is also not decency. I know that I have committed some mistakes and I have already apologized for them but I can't do anything other than. I know I messed up with Siezer although he was good to me. Same goes for GangstaRas and everyone who helped me but forgiving is also something that you should keep in mind. I don't have anything personal for anyone here and I don't think anyone might have same for me. Ask me anything you want and I will reply to it. I have been friends with Riders my first VU mate, Mashreq - his brother, Amal a good friend, Blitz, MD619 - my cousin, Ryne - A compassionate friend, Sk - a nice person, Hiki - got accepted around the same time as me or sometime before me, GangstaRas - A kind mentor (no asslicking intended here), imkiki (Good person but Ex VU now), Calhoun - had some good times with him, WiLsOn a very good person, Rickyy - very good person and everyone with whom I had a chance to play. "Don't judge a book by its cover", You are free to share your opinion but don't be too harsh because it is a game you know.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 07:29:18 pm by Roystang »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Norman4354
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 10:38:00 pm »
You ain't getting here with such a condescending and accusatory tone. We are responsible for judging you, not viceversa.

I don't mind getting denied but the fact that you challenge my reason for joining is absurd and not something that can be realized until and unless you know me personally as I said before.

I am accepting my mistakes and I am willing to wait for month(s) but that won't change anything until and unless you know me personally.

This is exactly what I am telling you. How do you expect to get here if you don't show up yourself? You've just come back out of nowhere.

You fail at understanding that it is you who has to  prove changes and generate opportunities by your own means for us to see you. Your question is: why don't you accept me? When it should be: how can I authentically demonstrate how I actually am?

My vote is a no, I don't think you're adding anything positive to this family at this moment. I do believe there's good in you, but you have to understand your current situation and position.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Norman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 05:08:20 am »
You are being either offensive or misunderstanding me. I am not demonstrating authority or dominion rather I am apologizing for my previous offenses. It was you and Roystang that suggested me to put up application to gather opinions regarding me. I am not saying that it is wrong or bad idea but I tried to gather opinions for me in a different way so that I can show some activity and then apply.

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 07:43:49 am »
You're rubbing me off the wrong way with your ill-concealed resentment towards some members, arrogance, lack of patience and inability to take criticism. My vote is no, unless you prove down the line that you're able to approach things differently. Take a step back and ponder how your behaviour is perceived and what the "harsh words" are telling you

Best of luck
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 10:38:58 am »
Vedder, I have acknowledged your points and I will do whatever I can to win the trust that I once broke. Thank you very very much for your kind anticipation and cooperation in this regard.

This is a clear example that you have lots of potential. Your behavior in this paragraph is very appreciative and kind towards those who try to help you. That is what we expect from a VU, not less.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Norman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 11:00:38 am »
You're rubbing me off the wrong way with your ill-concealed resentment towards some members, arrogance, lack of patience and inability to take criticism. My vote is no, unless you prove down the line that you're able to approach things differently. Take a step back and ponder how your behaviour is perceived and what the "harsh words" are telling you

Best of luck
I don't have any intention of rubbing anyone and I don't have resentment towards anyone now. I do had some issues with Siezer despite his good behavior towards me but I have long forgotten those things and I hope he has forgiven me as well. About criticism, positive criticism is healthy while negative one gets on one's nerves even if one is patient or not. Best way is to avoid and I am doing that. Kindly elaborate your words more clearly so that I can understand what is your stance. I am not hiding any resentment nor am I holding a grudge against someone. If my words are in any way harsh then I will correct them but in which am I arrogant? And I know that I am impatient, I will work on that thing, In Shaa ALLAH Ta'la.

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 12:20:44 pm »
I don't know you,neutral.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2022, 12:53:51 pm »
You and Calhoun were at the same crossroads after going down the same path, and both of you got the same instructions from me. My apologies for striking up a comparison between you two but here is where he went right and you're going wrong over and over:

• Calhoun accepted his flaws and mistakes and changed to better how he serves others
  • Norman, you say you have accepted your flaws and mistakes, good, but your decision to change is always about you, your personal gain

That is the fundamental problem I had with you. The two of you could do the very same action, write helpful posts on the forum, help in-game and yet have such contrasting results because of the mindset. You're always in this demand for respect and acknowledgement. Yes, people should respect and acknowledge you, but you must NEVER DEMAND IT.

AFAIK, Calhoun didn't run around emphasizing any of his actions to be acknowledged nor beg/coerce whosoever to upvote him in his applications nor demanded respect/forgiveness. He got back into VU because people wanted him back in and upvoted out of their own free will, because they saw the change and the difference and the selflessness in his motives; he commanded respect/forgiveness. I told you this years back, and I'm telling you now again, these subtle differences go a long way with how people perceive you.

So right now, what I'm seeing is a demand for respect/forgiveness driven by personal gain i.e. you want to be in VU again. And motive of change is driven by this reward you're after.

"if I write helpful articles, I'll get back into VU, if I have manners to people I don't like, I'll get a promotion, if I do this, I'll get back that"

Whatever happen to "If I do this, it can help you in...[insert problem]"? "I'm doing this so that you all can benefit".

Do you see the contrast? I hope you do cuz that's a life lesson, not a VU application one. The last thing you need to think is people here are against you. You can drop your application here and apply somewhere else because you think we're unforgiving and stiff-necked in our ways and xyz reasons, but this fundamental flaw will manifest the same perception placed upon you every single time.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2022, 02:35:29 pm »
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=18125.0
Well tried easy escape here, it clearly explains how self obsessed you are.

No.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Norman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2022, 05:36:35 pm »
You and Calhoun were at the same crossroads after going down the same path, and both of you got the same instructions from me. My apologies for striking up a comparison between you two but here is where he went right and you're going wrong over and over:

• Calhoun accepted his flaws and mistakes and changed to better how he serves others
  • Norman, you say you have accepted your flaws and mistakes, good, but your decision to change is always about you, your personal gain

That is the fundamental problem I had with you. The two of you could do the very same action, write helpful posts on the forum, help in-game and yet have such contrasting results because of the mindset. You're always in this demand for respect and acknowledgement. Yes, people should respect and acknowledge you, but you must NEVER DEMAND IT.

AFAIK, Calhoun didn't run around emphasizing any of his actions to be acknowledged nor beg/coerce whosoever to upvote him in his applications nor demanded respect/forgiveness. He got back into VU because people wanted him back in and upvoted out of their own free will, because they saw the change and the difference and the selflessness in his motives; he commanded respect/forgiveness. I told you this years back, and I'm telling you now again, these subtle differences go a long way with how people perceive you.

So right now, what I'm seeing is a demand for respect/forgiveness driven by personal gain i.e. you want to be in VU again. And motive of change is driven by this reward you're after.

"if I write helpful articles, I'll get back into VU, if I have manners to people I don't like, I'll get a promotion, if I do this, I'll get back that"

Whatever happen to "If I do this, it can help you in...[insert problem]"? "I'm doing this so that you all can benefit".

Do you see the contrast? I hope you do cuz that's a life lesson, not a VU application one. The last thing you need to think is people here are against you. You can drop your application here and apply somewhere else because you think we're unforgiving and stiff-necked in our ways and xyz reasons, but this fundamental flaw will manifest the same perception placed upon you every single time.
I understand and acknowledge this flaw brother and I will try to overcome this, In Shaa ALLAH Ta'la. I know what you are saying is my twisted attitude to gain favor without leaving anything behind. This may be a bad thing but it can be overcome. Thank you very much for your time and efforts you have put in this application.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2022, 12:26:01 am »
Good luck bud n' welcome back

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 06:37:25 am »
good luck brather

What happens when the poison expires?

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2022, 09:46:07 am »
Good luck Jamesbond007 sir

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2022, 05:33:07 pm »
I am unsure whether you will still hide it, but best of luck Romeo, old friend. :thumbsup:

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2022, 07:28:36 pm »
I'm with majority of my mates as I don't know you or anything about your past.