• Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: Left
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2018, 06:11:54 pm »
wtf rami LOL

and fuck ju promotion crying putas x
No crying here..Thx
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2018, 06:14:10 pm »
Trust me I was promoted to UFr after an year and a half and take the example of Luckshya , he had been a trainee for a very long time but never complained about it. Still , good luck , but if you have a chance to reconsider your decision , dont leave :(
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2018, 07:57:59 pm »
Man, you're leaving because you didn't get promoted, ask to fecho how long he wait to became a vu full member,sometimes being part of biggest family is better than one simple promotion, anyway good luck wherever you go.
Agree Agree x 11 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2018, 08:56:48 pm »
Norman, I told you many times that you have to earn your promotion no matter if it is EC or VU, asking people personally for promotion is not a good idea. I always helped you with suggestions about getting promotion but you never practiced them. Good luck, wherever you go.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2018, 10:10:26 pm »
ah man disappointed, don't know what to say. You could have waited and its never about promotion, its about being the part of a family.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2018, 10:35:31 pm »
I wonder what would you do if you were in my place when i was a VU trainee, you would resign from VCMP. It took more like a half year to get promoted plus the hard work it took me.

+1 unnecessary member left
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2018, 03:07:04 am »
I wonder what would you do if you were in my place when i was a VU trainee, you would resign from VCMP. It took more like a half year to get promoted plus the hard work it took me.

+1 unnecessary member left
I got promoted after approx 8 months. Not a big deal for me

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2018, 04:40:52 am »
Sorry to say this but really I don't even know you are even exist in vcmp all I can see from you a post on someones topic  after a week or so, I never saw you tho.

Credits : KocKex

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2018, 05:05:50 am »
This guy is a rankwhore since the beginning, he asslicked kiki as he once applied in kiki's server and because of lack of votes, I rejected that application, he then messaged kiki to delete his forum and ingame account xDD
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 11 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2018, 06:05:24 am »
good luck bro

and KARO MOUH THINDAI :D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2018, 07:09:15 am »
good luck bro

and KARO MOUH THINDAI :D
Rofl. Sana don’t be naughty.

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2018, 07:29:05 am »
Disappointed to see that it's only the tag/rank you were interested in, in the first place and not the clan.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2018, 02:19:58 pm »
Kids
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2018, 03:10:10 pm »
Norman, you were right at all decisions you made in your life, as far I think. But that's the bad decision you made today, everyone is disappointed. By the way wishing you best of luck in your life. ;)

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2018, 08:37:20 am »
Damn you need to experience, but you blocked your way yourself...
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.