April 19, 2024, 04:54:34 am

Author Topic: Application - Calhoun  (Read 4657 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Application - Calhoun
« on: September 06, 2018, 05:20:09 pm »
Nick: Calhoun

Timezone/Country: GMT -3 / Argentina

Previous Nicks: biozcalhoun, Killah

Additional Comments: I was worried about waters and atmosphere some days ago but they are fine enough in my opinion so i think this is the right time to show, once again, my interest on this clan.
My reasons to join are: the intelligent group of guys that i've met troughout all these years - the friends i have made in EAD, LW and other servers, how VU has always been helping to this community to survive (which is essentially what i feel identified with, as that is my only objective here, i want to help). I also want to join because this group of guys gave me a chance after having had a terrible past, which i didn't value. I also think that instead of staying and confront my "umcomfortability" i simply left, and that is wrong - which for, i need a chance to redeem myself and show how i can do it better this time.

My negative part is the single or two bad relationships that i have with members of this clan, that hopefully will be good again with the time. I have also made racist spouts some months ago when i was in rage, but i stepped down from doing so and never did it again. I have also been on doubt about my loyalty, but it's been quite more than 1 month from my last app - and i have been invited to three decent to great clans, which offers i denied because i am commited to join VU.

Definition of myself is simply a guy that is always looking to do something as best as possible, but sometimes i can't. I am extremely focused on doing my work, studies, (admin duties if we talk about VC:MP) extremely perfect, and i feel terrible if i fail at it. I am personally a rigid guy with a strong speech and very direct, which doesn't mean that i am a bad one. I feel myself identified with a guy that i admire from this clan, who is Ferrari.

That doesn't mean either that i cant adapt myself, because i can, i want and i do to join VU because of all the reasons i listed on first instance - i can be a good guy, with a good mood and i have shown myself like that in game because i feel like that, but i cant however hide the other side of my personality.

I have some more things to say but let questions, votes and stuff come up and i will reply asap.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:21:43 pm by Siezer »
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Re: Application - Calhoun
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 05:40:32 pm »
Good luck! (spam)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 06:00:34 pm »
Good Luck Calhoun!
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 06:25:21 pm »
Bro Bro, Good Luck  ;D

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 06:50:51 pm »
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! xD
Good to see ya here. >:D
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 06:54:29 pm »
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! xD
Good to see ya here. >:D
lol, hi brother

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 08:11:07 pm »
Why did you give my number to Oscar? Not that I didn't wanted  to give him but are you going to give my number to anyone whoever ask you before asking me?
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 08:13:41 pm »
Go take shower pls
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2018, 08:17:38 pm »
Why did you give my number to Oscar? Not that I didn't wanted  to give him but are you going to give my number to anyone whoever ask you before asking me?
Hey there. I gave Oscar your number because i was very busy at that moment to ask you about any doubt OSK can have regarding to league. I believe Oscar is mature enough to know the responsability and the meaning of what privacy is, and i think it was best solution at that moment.

If it offended you at some point, i am sorry and promise not to do so again.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2018, 08:37:46 pm »
Interesting, busy to ask me but not busy to give my number oki, please respect others privacy.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 12:58:33 am »
Would like to give you one more chance. Hope you won't take us down.

Trainee

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2018, 01:20:23 am »
Would like to give you one more chance. Hope you won't take us down.

Trainee
Thank you dude.

Just wanted to add that i come here again asking for a new opportunity to join you, to be honest. VU is a magnificent family which i would like to be part of, and joining would be the last thing i need and i would love to accomplish on this community - this is my desire and i am disposed to do everything for.
I implore you to forgive me for all the shit i did, all the mistakes that i commited and please look at my effort, trust me and deposit on me a last chance to show my potential, how i can represent VU trough the community, and everything else i can do to help on my last active years. I know that you have doubts on my personality, but believe me i am not a shit person, i was just confused but this month made me clear everything.

I have nothing else to say unless somebody wants to ask something
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

BeY3K^

• Fanatic
  • Assassination is My Life. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2018, 04:23:50 am »
Good luck.

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2018, 05:33:28 am »
Good luck mah frand
and take shower it's  cool

Funny Funny x 3 (list)

RoyStang's Art

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2018, 06:23:52 am »
I knew that you were so confused and yeah,you were doubting yourself last app,thats wrong.But meh all make mistakes.I go for a trainee and good luck.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)