login
April 27, 2024, 06:09:51 pm

Author Topic: =TDA=PussyDestroyer - cheats usage  (Read 1021 times)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
=TDA=PussyDestroyer - cheats usage
« on: December 17, 2023, 07:33:09 pm »
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8qns5h

I think I should leave this in a separate topic of the GerZ subject, but since they're friends, it is most likely PussyD has got this cheat from a common source from GerZ's friends circle
to RTV admins: yep, you were correct, the ban shouldn't have been lifted, PussyD uses hacks in your server as well.

now a bit of an explaining:
PussyD has been caught pressing F12 in Urbany's server Mopri Deathmatch. He called Hazard to duel him there, but PussyD had different intentions than what they seemed to be. He wanted to use these cheats in order to win Hazard successfully, but in his haste, he forgot to remove the parts in which he was using HP Hacks (check the video above, on dailymotion link)

Above that, I also figured he used aimlock, proof is near the end, starting with minute 1:52
This is undeniable proof of cheats usage, and it's not first time in his history when PussyD uses such cheats to win other players.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 07:39:23 pm by HacksBuster1337 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: =TDA=PussyDestroyer - cheats usage
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 01:53:01 am »
Nice way to lose your mind after your YT channel got closed:
Summary of his video:
-  Pussyd got invited by Urbany to "morpi" server where urbany is owner
-  After Pussyd was winning hazard in1vs1, Urbany decided to put PussyD in ADMINMODE to make seems it like he used some hacks(Roystang can confirm this)
-  Urbany edited messages of his server saying "Pussyd presiono la letra F12", bro that seems like a screenshot even my little cousin can create with photoshop.
-  "Pussy posiblemente esta usando aurora" in english "Server notification: Pussyd is possible Aurora user" HAHAHAHAAHA, bro in RTV they detect it with modules or something, not with an screenshot wich you edit saying it even with bad gramathic 
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 02:19:10 am »
bad gramathic
if you really wanna start this xD then pls get some English classes before coming here and waving accusations at Urbany's script

After Pussyd was winning hazard in1vs1
false, PussyD was using this since the beginning, that's why he came into the server in first place moron

Urbany decided to put PussyD in ADMINMODE to make seems it like he used some hacks(Roystang can confirm this)
ok, I ask Roystang to confirm your affirmations and how is it possible that Urbany gave Pussyd immunity while they were in middle range (he could've screwed this up easily, Smart Godmode doesn't prevent hp loss from when you were knocked, if PussyD was caught by one of Hazard's shots as Urbany was typing the command - it would've been senseless, I am not sure if there is a toggle-able Godmode that does exist - there is the Smart Godmode, which I'll explain in a bit)
nah, let me give you the real context of what happened
- Pussyd got owned in EC
- he got mad and therefore accepted Hazard's duel request, but as he thought Hazard was cheating he turned on hacks of his own
- he used Smart Godmode (it's included in newer Aurora versions, probably different than the one I presented on Dailymotion above) which makes you lose HP only if you were actually knocked, you don't lose hp if M60 hits you generally, it was destinated to cover the actual laggers as a hack

"Pussy posiblemente esta usando aurora" in english "Server notification: Pussyd is possible Aurora user"
yep, the actual translation is "PussyD is probably using aurora", English and you are pronounced in 2 different realms
bro in RTV they detect it with modules or something
can easily be masked, don't ask how, not gonna talk about it on public chat, you can have the best anticheat ever, there's still ways to load aurora without server detecting your module files, the only thing that's real is the gameplay itself, the GAMEPLAY never lies.

wich you edit saying it even with bad gramathic
bro seriously, in this situation I suggest it's best you fuck right off outta this topic and discussion.
not only you've mistreated English language, but also defied every possible VCMP logic with your crappy and nonsense theories, find some other place you can troll at,

if you decide to remain however, please bring PussyD to reply in on this shit himself
he was caught countless times using aurora and aimlock in the near past

I love the fact that you haven't even addressed the aimlock accusation at the end of the video, what's the matter? not much to comment on that? xD
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 02:20:50 am by HacksBuster1337 »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2023, 02:44:08 am »
false, PussyD was using this since the beginning, that's why he came into the server in first place moron
Nah, urbany made a trap to him, and PussyD uploaded his version POV, hazard could kill him around 4 times.
ok, I ask Roystang to confirm your affirmations and how is it possible that Urbany gave Pussyd immunity while they were in middle range (he could've screwed this up easily, Smart Godmode doesn't prevent hp loss from when you were knocked, if PussyD was caught by one of Hazard's shots as Urbany was typing the command - it would've been senseless, I am not sure if there is a toggle-able Godmode that does exist - there is the Smart Godmode, which I'll explain in a bit)
nah, let me give you the real context of what happened
- Pussyd got owned in EC
- he got mad and therefore accepted Hazard's duel request, but as he thought Hazard was cheating he turned on hacks of his own
- he used Smart Godmode (it's included in newer Aurora versions, probably different than the one I presented on Dailymotion above) which makes you lose HP only if you were actually knocked, you don't lose hp if M60 hits you generally, it was destinated to cover the actual laggers as a hack
Maybe you are still newbie in the game after your lost your channel but THE ADMINMODE its possible to avoid getting damage with weps like m60. Its obviusly urbany managed it to set that mode on pd
can easily be masked, don't ask how, not gonna talk about it on public chat, you can have the best anticheat ever, there's still ways to load aurora without server detecting your module files, the only thing that's real is the gameplay itself, the GAMEPLAY never lies.
The gameplay never lies, but hunting yes. Its obviusly u lying here h,i really get surprised how much time you take to make a lot of fake evidences like this, seems like you and urbany havent real life and spend it editing evidences all the time
I love the fact that you haven't even addressed the aimlock accusation at the end of the video, what's the matter? not much to comment on that? xD
Lmao, its normal shoot, if pd kill hazard "he use aimlock" hhh, what dumb logic hunting have after he lost his YT channel

PD: HUNTING SAYING "ADMINMODE DOESNT EXIST IN VCMP"
POV: https://streamable.com/ekp0hn

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2023, 03:02:40 am »
Nah, urbany made a trap to him, and PussyD uploaded his version POV, hazard could kill him around 4 times.
smart godmode like I said, learn about VCMP kid

Maybe you are still newbie in the game after your lost your channel but THE ADMINMODE its possible to avoid getting damage with weps like m60. Its obviusly urbany managed it to set that mode on pd
it's what I mentioned above, do you think Urbany could fit this in the RIGHT EXACT moment in which PD was gonna get hit by M60? if so, do you think PussyD wouldn't have cried about it? or wouldn't have noticed it?
he clearly uploaded the video thinking he's clear off of any doubts of hacks, didn't notice this happening in his own segments

Lmao, its normal shoot, if pd kill hazard "he use aimlock" hhh
you might wanna reflect on your own words and compare it to the actual gameplay footage moron, that aimlock version and the smart godmode are in same big cheat package, you're absolute newbie about VCMP if you call that dancing crosshair clean lol

PD: HUNTING SAYING "ADMINMODE DOESNT EXIST IN VCMP"
POV: https://streamable.com/ekp0hn
I didn't see PussyD having armor in this video xD and before you're gonna say that it's possible without, yeah it might be, but how can an admin know the exact timing when he's gonna be shot with M60? and why didn't PussyD say anything about this ingame lol?

once again, he's been using cheats for the past years, he had to lay low if he wanted to use again, because players like Frewp and Hazard constantly put pressure on him in EC server or wherever you guys meet at (I don't know and don't wanna know about EC server honestly, it's a pretty nasty place to be at everyday)

so yeah, long story short - you're making up a story which you think fits to the actual scenario of the reality, but you fail to see that the odds are against you big time
Urbany actually has a system which lets him know which keys had been pressed by each player, it takes only 1 key press to activate the cheat that PussyD was using, apart from that nothing else

I wonder why PussyD didn't upload more of that duel? what's he afraid of? xD
he just sent a few frags from it on discord, apart from that he keeps quiet
coincidence? I think not.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2023, 03:23:04 am »
it's what I mentioned above, do you think Urbany could fit this in the RIGHT EXACT moment in which PD was gonna get hit by M60? if so, do you think PussyD wouldn't have cried about it? or wouldn't have noticed it?
he clearly uploaded the video thinking he's clear off of any doubts of hacks, didn't notice this happening in his own segments
Urbany can put pd on adminmode to avoid damage while hazard was in fight with him, inst hard to understand for smar ppl. sadly for you that u arent smart. Why you think this happen OH CASUAL in the server where urbany is admin, too CASUAL urbany invited pussyd to that server HHHHHHHHH, urbany pro fake reporter and all know it.
you might wanna reflect on your own words and compare it to the actual gameplay footage moron, that aimlock version and the smart godmode are in same big cheat package, you're absolute newbie about VCMP if you call that dancing crosshair clean lol
The fact you use hacks doesnt mean all use it, you are just paranoid guy who think all uses hacks in VCMP, bro no all its like you, Firs you accused fulton of wep.dat, later gerz or wep.dat, later pain of aimbot, and now pussyd for aurora. It seems like you think all players who rape you use hacks lel
I wonder why PussyD didn't upload more of that duel? what's he afraid of? xD
he just sent a few frags from it on discord, apart from that he keeps quiet
coincidence? I think not.

Lmao, just for your information i have saved this video in other platforms unlisted waiting if needed. Im not noob like you who lost his yt channel h

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2023, 07:43:37 am »
So you really had the guts to call me out a loser in duel? After all his aurora usage, autojump/aimbot & demigod.. I have managed to make x14 on him in the past without any problem at all. The video is below:

It has the most views on my YouTube channel, he got so desperate to beat me that he, after my video, uploaded his 3 cut kills and called it "x3" made on me which can be seen here:

Do you think this guy has the capability to touch me in-game? The guy who has been using hacks since 2020/21 and has a recent history of getting involved in aurora/aimbot cases and STILL getting owned badly and you tell me that he has a SINGLE chance of touching me?

This is the 19 minutes long video where I have made literally like 15 to 25 sprees on him in duel and 5 to 10 sprees in 2 v 1 situations and I reckon so that it will be the most viewed video on my channel because people like to see him getting his fate.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2023, 08:22:13 am »
-  After Pussyd was winning hazard in1vs1, Urbany decided to put PussyD in ADMINMODE to make seems it like he used some hacks(Roystang can confirm this)

What RoyStang has to do with ANY of this? EXCUSES, bro + your clan leader literally was using M60 in the whole duel to just get equal score against me that literally shows his desperacy of winning and he did it by using demigod hack.

NO PROOF / BIG TALK?

And WHATEVER - He punched me like 3 times and used M60 in 4 other rounds to just get an equal score to me after I kicked his ass previously in EC server, he was comparing me to Fulton after I owned him so bad, he even said that "I cannot match his speed, I'm losing"

-  Urbany edited messages of his server saying "Pussyd presiono la letra F12", bro that seems like a screenshot even my little cousin can create with photoshop.

I can't convince you because you're a retard and you'll not understand my points and therefore I'll only try to explain the communtiy that is reading this. Even if we didn't get your logs, the proofs are more than enough.

-  "Pussy posiblemente esta usando aurora" in english "Server notification: Pussyd is possible Aurora user" HAHAHAHAAHA, bro in RTV they detect it with modules or something, not with an screenshot wich you edit saying it even with bad gramathic
We just have like 3, 4 videos of your clan members / leader using demigod hack + aurora and have been banned already like several times for this lol, what are you even trying to prove?
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2023, 08:28:56 am »

This is UrbanY's perspective, as you can see he's just chatting and the demigod footage is clearly shown in his video.

+ the topic's name should have been "TDA - bunch of hackers" because Lokito was previously caught for the same thing. The video is 100% included with proofs and without any other type of bullshit so make sure to watch it.

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2023, 12:39:12 pm »
Urbany can put pd on adminmode to avoid damage while hazard was in fight with him
and I told you 10 times already that I don't think Urbany could have timed it that good, you can't really time it perfectly if both players are  in middle range, to make it look like M60 demigod you must use a long text of cmd I think via /exec, which takes 1 hour alone to type lol
Firs you accused fulton of wep.dat, later gerz or wep.dat
here we go, using these 2 clowns to save yourself now? xD
not gonna work, and need I remind you that Fulton was just a theory while GerZ was 100% proof that he uses it? it's recorded in Asian City, everything is there, don't be kid and stick to the subject pls xD this just shows how depressed you are not to get Pussyd caught

7:13 nice xD didnt he know how to edit or cut segments where he was cheating?
it's clear aimlock and Smart Godmode, get over it, and stop mistreating English language here  O0

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2023, 01:46:42 pm »

Yet another topic for shit post and spam
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2023, 11:32:53 am »
bro, with all due respect, if you've got nothing useful to add, pls abstain from posts - these things surpass you I see, so that's why you're here being the actual spammer of memes and shit posts

you obviously don't care because you don't play VCMP in competitive manner that much, but other players may face cheaters that don't even claim to be cheaters lol

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2023, 07:22:24 pm »
bro, with all due respect, if you've got nothing useful to add, pls abstain from posts - these things surpass you I see, so that's why you're here being the actual spammer of memes and shit posts

you obviously don't care because you don't play VCMP in competitive manner that much, but other players may face cheaters that don't even claim to be cheaters lol
Bro, "competitive" XD. Since this is hunting's life then for him VCMP is like football or basquetball xXDdDXDXDXDXDXD

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2023, 09:48:38 pm »
GPT
The forum discussion revolves around accusations of a player using cheats in a gaming server. Various users presented arguments both in favor of and against the alleged cheating, providing their interpretations of the evidence provided, such as a Dailymotion video.

From the conversation, it's evident that there are conflicting viewpoints. Some users strongly believe that the player in question indeed used cheats, citing specific moments in the video as evidence. On the other hand, opposing users argue that the evidence might be misleading, potentially edited or misinterpreted.

The discussion includes technical aspects related to gaming mechanics, server commands, and different types of hacks, showcasing a detailed analysis of the alleged cheating incidents. However, it's challenging to draw a definitive conclusion without more concrete evidence or a comprehensive investigation.

In such cases, it's important for gaming communities to have clear guidelines, anti-cheat measures, and fair investigation processes to address such allegations appropriately. Ultimately, a fair and thorough investigation based on solid evidence is crucial to determine the veracity of the accusations.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2023, 03:16:10 am »

Bro, "competitive" XD. Since this is hunting's life then for him VCMP is like football or basquetball xXDdDXDXDXDXDXD

does everything you say normally make as much sense are your last reply? xD
Funny Funny x 1 (list)