April 27, 2024, 05:23:43 pm

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 8409 times)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« on: November 29, 2023, 09:10:58 pm »
Long time no see, VU forum..

Anyway, let me get this thing started - straight to the facts

I have tested many hacks, me and Gu1k, current owner of XE server are in possession of a lot of definitions that were blocked in XE server so that we could have a better game experience.
Throughout the many encountered, the most difficult to notice and nastiest one was something called "modded Weapon.dat"

As some of you might know, I already made a topic explaining the current situation of VCMP here: https://forum.vc-mp.org/index.php?topic=8266.0

But I guess I was wrong at one thing - 0.3z did infact sync these, but they would have same effect as in 0.4. Due to the slide produced back in 0.3, these would appear as if you held fire button after shooting second time for a few seconds in 0.4... But that's another discussion

Where I'm going with this is to show the VCMP community that, after me and Hazard put a lot of effort, we can finally say that we caught the most obvious cheater who modified the weapon.dat files - and to your surprise, I'm not talking about Fulton. In past topic about him, there was no clear evidence, just some fragments out of EC which is a glitchy mess that made me suspicious. I mean, the guy you all probably hate for his out of context behaviour and due to his 'lately' damaged ego - GerZ

GerZ used this cheat for some time now, I have failed to understand when exactly did he start using, my presumption is that this is something that started lately.

GerZ was previously banned in Viceland, VKs and other servers (with nick [UD]Sumo for using health hacks, aimlock and other stuff. So therefore, don't expect him to have a clean future after what's happened.

Let me share what me and Hazard have figured out so far:

1) GerZ's hacking history

it was explained in this video ^ with some addons: GerZ aka Gax/Sumo has been also sharing these cheats with other VCMP players. Unfortunately, I can't post screenshot of that here, because apparently the link still works, I don't know if those wallhacks still do  ;D (don't test alone)

2) GerZ's actual hacking status

GerZ, after many desperate attempts to win duels with me(which I'm not gonnna talk about much in here, because it's apparently uninteresting or known to most of you) has decided that it's best for him to follow the cheaters path.

Let me explain some of the evidence we've collected.

The most recent one happened in Asian City server, when GerZ used "cirxmac" nick and joined to play against some medics, unknowing who I was for real until Israfil banned me for being Yuki and Yuki for being me (although I don't understand at this point why I'm banned in Asian City...)

Anyway, this is what happened there:

As you can see, "cirxmac" aka GerZ was firing lightning fast, which isn't possible at all in 0.4 without setting some anim values and shotgun reload to a lower value..
Most active admin of that server(lord PaiN), GerZ's sometime accomplice refused to trust this evidence and instead used the lame excuse that "Asian City has modified weapon values"
Here is the proof Asian City doesn't have any custom weapon values applied to shotgun:

Here I have tested it personally, as you can see.

Ok, moving on
After the Asian City encounter, GerZ asked everyone everywhere to just ban me(where he currently plays), because he probably felt like he was slowly getting exposed to the public...
Shoutout to [RT]Hazard for collecting much information and evidence about him.

GerZ has been also cheating in our last duel, this video should prove more than enough:

Asian City proof has been included in there as well.

Hazard tried to make a video which he posted on YouTube, but due to huge desperation, GerZ reported it immediatly to YouTube due to Hazard reusing some of the sequences found in GerZ's videos.

Here's what Hazard included in his evidence (PS: these are my part of the fragments)

Long story made short - in this video GerZ was recorded by an undercover guy named Kolkata (he probably reads this topic now, HI), PS: it wasn't me or Hazard, it was somebody else who also noticed GerZ's weird weapon behaviour.
What Kolkata has found changed everything - GerZ was caught using Spas reload modifications as well as Shotgun ones.

The video itself can explain better because it uses actual fragments, rather than just following the text I wrote here...

3) The epilogue of this all

After all these videos and the proof given, here comes GerZ's response:

To explain in short, in this video he claims that you can shoot that fast without reloading only if you do quick camera flicks.
Me and many guys have tested this myth, it's no super science, but it's false..

This is how to actually do it:

No, it's not what GerZ has done, but it's what he has shown in his video - if you actually have read the topic from the beginning, you would probably have noticed that I mentioned that in order to do this, you'll have to shoot first bullet, then wait a split second then shoot again (but this time, after you just finished shooting, you must hold fire while not moving from your spot for another split second).
PS: It works without camera switch, that's correct.
There goes GerZ's casual lying exposed.
He's been trying to call me loser, to say that he has skills and only he can do it, and so on, but in reality that is because he hides a lot of desperation and is afraid to get caught by the people

IMPORTANT NOTE

The particular weapon.dat mod he uses, not only sets shotgun reload to 0, but also fire anim is a bit delayed in his screen, so for the most part of a duel, he will receive his opponents' (particularily those shots fired on crouch position, ps: not double shots) a bit later than when they should've actually arrived.

Here's what I mean by that:

PS: this particular fragment can also be found in one of the videos above (the one in which I mentioned how Kolkata busted GerZ in EC, the guy that sent me and Hazard the frags)

And, 1 more video that I bring as proof, which I uploaded on dailymotion because YouTube would take it down on copyright infrigement policy, is the most interesting one (which actually shows I'm not talking smack):

click that YouTube link and follow through in the description, PS: watch the YouTube video to understand how to watch the clip I uploaded on Dailymotion, for some reason it has been flagged as violent video, probably after GerZ ate his keyboard due to his-self getting busted after his ego took over and couldn't take his loss as a man.

There are many players in this game who I am sure can defeat GerZ, but the thing is he has been camping in EC for years, where admins don't really care about his existence. I guess it's time to put an end to his cheating and lying once and for all.

And by the way - this is his 'best friend Fulton' 's opinion about him (ps: I don't buy any lies such as "this was all to get info, to see what they got on GerZ and so on, Fulton actually meant what he said about Gerz, but the conversation somehow got leaked):

And to sum up the dailymotion video (once again, link in the description of the video I sent above before the last YouTube link, eventually you can click here, but incase if you don't know how to turn off the censorship, the YT variant might be a good tutorial - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8q1s1g):

The point of this video was to show you all that GerZ's shotgun reload behaves differently than it should on a vanilla game. Whenever you fire the shotgun, switch to ingram and immediatly switch back to shotgun, you should hear a "reload clicking-like sound", but in his video, whenever he shot then moved and switched back to fire again(immediatly, without much time inbetween) you couldn't hear the reload sound at all.

After testing with the version of weapon.dat I have, I concluded this is a side effect of custom reload values and might also be linked to custom firing animations (I haven't crossed the line that badly with tests yet..)

And, once again, welcome back to life VU forum hacking topics xD
I suggest we keep this topic on a level without insults or unnecessary dramas, I wanted to present this case to VCMP community because GerZ is a 3-faced (yes, 3 faced) liar who has been getting advantage over many players for too long, undeserved, and IMO he should be sent away for his shotgun cheating.

And PS: I haven't used this in public servers, there's no record of me which shows I ever went around causing trouble with the game data mods that I've tested.

Take your time to analyze the case, Hazard should also come by to reply his point of view about GerZ anytime soon.
And, I hope it turns out I chose the right place to come to present this case, and not get kicked out because of my past trolling which will is totally unlikely to happen right now in the current situation of VCMP.

Thx for the attention
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 09:33:03 pm »
Can someone sum up this thread into 1 or 2 lines? or maximum 5 lines? Thanks

GerZ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 09:42:18 pm »
he made the same post on fulton not so long ago, i wont even bother reading anything he wrote, he tends to accuse those who rape him of using hacks

either way i won't waste my time with this topic, will drop this and head out:

summing up all of his wep.dat accusations:

summing up the spas bullshit and hazard accusations:

hunting accuses anyone who rapes him of being a "hacker" even though he himself is perma-banned in every official server,

Here's why he's mad at me:

Good luck, i've never been banned for hacks ever since 2017 in vks for trainer 2012, unlike you who is still currently banned to this day in every server.

Some admins/players's opinions on this:

PS: he came here to VU forum because his reports on me got denied in asian city and other servers, so he felt like he wasn't getting the attention he wanted,

keep on being desperate, i'll forever live in your head rent free, even if i dont play the game for the next 100 years.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 01:14:10 am by GerZ »
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 10:40:37 pm »
glad you're here, let's discuss this :D

he made the same post on fulton not so long ago, i wont even bother reading anything he wrote, he tends to accuse those who rape him of using hacks

just what I wrote above ^ the difference was that what I had on Fulton I now consider "not enough proof" compared to what I have on you - you are shooting twice faster than him, glitching 3x faster than him, and overall shots sync better on Fulton than they do on you, coincidence ? no.

summing up all of his wep.dat accusations:

you lied in your video, you claimed that these shots work if you have dgvoodoo and flick your mouse after you have fired the 1st shot

false, this doesn't work, this works only when you hold click and remain still for 60% out of a second after you fired the second shot
and in YOUR OWN video you did it
I did it same as you without even flicking mouse

and by the way, if that's the case, tell me why are you shooting fast in Asian City without looking back or flicking your mouse?

why would you bother to come up with that excuse when you wasn't even doing that in first place? lol

summing up the spas bullshit and hazard accusations:
you literally claim some stuff about Hazard's past without knowing the actual truth, you post Kolkata's "ownage video" thinking he is Hazard, and you expect THAT sums up the spas accusations?

man, I've accused you of using SPAS RELOAD CHEATS, how exactly does some bans history of Hazard and a rape video prove you innocent?
if you're gonna open the subject about Syne being reported by Hazard for something similar in 2020 - it was 2020, VCMP wasn't as updated as now, it was glitched, you could do something to trigger infinite shot, it was similar to the FPV bug which allowed you to shoot turbo bullets without requiring game mods

and don't even say that your FPS was unstable when you were playing against Kolkata, you never had unstable FPS as far as I can recall

Here's why he's mad at me:
good attempt to change the subject, let's just focus on why we're here - you're accused of cheating, I don't care to explain to these people why your duel videos are fake, why you haven't made any spree or how I made spree and so on.

stick to the topic please, this just highlights the fact that you're covering your cheating
anyway,
Good luck, i've never been banned for hacks ever since 2017 in vks for trainer 2012, unlike you who is still currently banned to this day in every server.

banned for insulting, yeah, and my usual trolling..no don't bring up the no shake screen stuff, it's useless...
he came here to VU forum because his reports on me got denied in asian city and other servers, so he felt like he wasn't getting the attention he wanted,

never reported you anywhere else but here, lord PaiN doesn't listen to me, he NEEDS you in asian city so that you can kill his enemies

Can someone sum up this thread into 1 or 2 lines? or maximum 5 lines? Thanks
GerZ somehow got a hold of a weapon.dat hack that delays the bullet coming out of shotgun, and which also allows him to spam shotgun bullets continuously without having to wait for the gun to reload (this didn't even exist in 0.3 the way he does it lol)

and by the way - this cheat does make you seem unhittable
many players here can admit that when they dueled GerZ he was unhittable lately unlike in 2018 when he was falling just as easy as Sos and Thunder who are also low pingers
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 10:42:28 pm by HacksBuster1337 »

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 11:52:35 pm »

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 11:53:32 pm »
more proof about GerZ cheating (I don't bother editing the past reply for topic to display a new message, sorry for double posting)
First part:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8q32au

here you can see a comparison between normal gameplay sound of reload and GerZ's modded gameplay

this is crystal clear undeniable proof, there's no explanation for VCMP to act like that like around 3 times in a row like it did in GerZ's video lol, shotgun reload SFX must absolutely play

The second part (2nd video) - analyzing 2 videos in the Video Editor to show everyone that if you normally do what GerZ did IN HIS OWN FOOTAGE, your reload sfx will play, thus proving that he uses custom reload value hence his shotgun reload sound did not play at all.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8q33ro

short explanation of the video:
compared the start frames, compared the end frames, and then played both videos at same time
you can see I managed to reproduce his exact shot (I even did it a couple of times), but the reload sound never failed to play in my game (since I played with vanilla weapon.dat)
I even put mine and his video one over another in the Video Editor, and both were exactly 00:00:24

big shoutout to Gu1k for measuring the times of videos in depth and explaining this to me
ps: dont ask me how the above reply got here, I can't explain either :shrug:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 01:15:12 am by HacksBuster1337 »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2023, 10:19:24 am »
Let's clear some specific things at this very point, this topic is specifically made for this Jordani_Maniac so I'd suggest everyone who doesn't have anything USEFUL or INFORMATIC to say should back off (which I know they won't) but anyways let's continue.

FIRST OF ALL, the accusations that he's used against me are totally fake, 100% fake and I have every proof of it.

The last time I got banned for ANY HACKS was in 2018 when I used aimbot in LW and I accepted it because I'm not a guy to do any extra bullshit if my ban is legit. I admitted it like a man

His video contains lies and just lies, I have proofs for that

This is the only screenshot he has uploaded to call me a "so called hacker" maybe yes I'm hacker for those who don't have the tendency to touch me in-game. You can see the date on which LumberJacK has banned me and the expiring date, what you see is that he only banned me for 1 minute at that time, we were friends and we are friends.. we do jokes and he's taking advantage of it.

Also about my so called "speed hax + custom animations" I didn't even know if the custom animations exist until I get to know about this Jordani_Maniac. You see that BliTz has banned me on webstats but here's what he said when I asked him about the ban.

but this Jordani_Maniac has been declining every hack that he's used, if you're one of the people who watch his vomitting videos then you'd know that everytime he has uploaded a video on HunTinG or any other hacker(from his perspective) He has said that "I don't use hacks, I was never banned" and stuff.

But this guy who was banned in VL for aurora with [UD]SuMo^ nick, I have huge evidences that he's SuMo, first of all.

His email is the first proof that he's that SuMo guy

After that many more

And after that, let's come to how honest he is regarding all the hacks that he's used in a 2002 game.

This is the first video that I uploaded of his every hacks that he's used in VC:MP, he removed it with a strike

This is the second video that I uploaded with MORE PROOFS of his hacks and he also took it down

And here's the proof that yes he's took down my all videos by himself

My video contains proofs of not only the anti punch that he used during VCDC, not only the cheat engine that he's been using his entire life, not only the wep.dat that he's recently used or previously used but 100% legitimate proofs of his speed hacks (which happens due to customizing the animations) and the desync tool.

I have my last backup link here to show you (DOWNLOAD AND WATCH FOR MORE QUALITY)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1teZLDHsMAGq-508JeJF3XuptGrX4pw2N/view

He's not a best player by any means, but you can CERTAINLY call him a best cheater who has been hiding from the reality.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 10:24:55 am by Hazard »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2023, 11:39:59 am »
Ooh wow this thread is like old school VC:MP. Nice.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2023, 12:04:30 pm »
Ooh wow this thread is like old school VC:MP. Nice.
Somehow I'm excited to see it. On the other hand, I don't have the energy to go through it anymore :'(

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2023, 12:07:26 pm »
Summary from GPT

This gaming forum thread appears to revolve around accusations of cheating within the VC:MP (Vice City Multiplayer) community. A user named HacksBuster1337 has accused another player, GerZ, of using hacks and modifying game files, particularly the weapon.dat file, to gain unfair advantages in the game. HacksBuster1337 presents various evidence, including videos and descriptions of GerZ's alleged cheating behavior, such as rapid firing, modified shotgun reloads, and other anomalies in gameplay.

GerZ responds, dismissing the accusations and claiming that HacksBuster1337 tends to accuse players who defeat him of using hacks. He defends himself by stating that he hasn't been banned for hacks since 2017.

Other users, including Hazard and Lol55, chime in with their perspectives and evidence, supporting or refuting the accusations against GerZ. Hazard provides counter-evidence, attempting to debunk accusations made against him and also presents evidence against GerZ, alleging multiple instances of cheating, including speed hacks, modified animations, and tool usage.

The thread includes detailed descriptions, video links (some removed due to strikes), screenshots, and discussions regarding specific instances of alleged cheating, bans, and disputes between players.

In summary, the thread revolves around allegations of cheating in VC:MP, with users presenting evidence and arguments both for and against the accused player, GerZ.
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2023, 02:41:16 pm »
Summary from GPT

This gaming forum thread appears to revolve around accusations of cheating within the VC:MP (Vice City Multiplayer) community. A user named HacksBuster1337 has accused another player, GerZ, of using hacks and modifying game files, particularly the weapon.dat file, to gain unfair advantages in the game. HacksBuster1337 presents various evidence, including videos and descriptions of GerZ's alleged cheating behavior, such as rapid firing, modified shotgun reloads, and other anomalies in gameplay.

GerZ responds, dismissing the accusations and claiming that HacksBuster1337 tends to accuse players who defeat him of using hacks. He defends himself by stating that he hasn't been banned for hacks since 2017.

Other users, including Hazard and Lol55, chime in with their perspectives and evidence, supporting or refuting the accusations against GerZ. Hazard provides counter-evidence, attempting to debunk accusations made against him and also presents evidence against GerZ, alleging multiple instances of cheating, including speed hacks, modified animations, and tool usage.

The thread includes detailed descriptions, video links (some removed due to strikes), screenshots, and discussions regarding specific instances of alleged cheating, bans, and disputes between players.

In summary, the thread revolves around allegations of cheating in VC:MP, with users presenting evidence and arguments both for and against the accused player, GerZ.
Holy shit. I think this tool has provided a clear summary of VC:MP throughout history as a whole.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2023, 04:21:09 pm »
This topic:

2 cents:
It is already established that it is impossible to sync these type of shots without modifications if you have stable FPS. No dgVoodoo, no flicking to the side or some other cold served bullshit will sync it until chrome shotgun has finished the reload sequence (does not necessarily emit a sound).

However, no one was banned earlier, it more than likely no one will be banned now. Just add regular weapons as custom with default animations to prevent this from happening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 04:24:00 pm by Spiller »
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2023, 08:21:59 pm »
grow up you've been using hacks for years how do you even have the audacity to accuse those who never been banned before for such a thing, you are perma banned from every server for a reason i dont get why VU are keeping someone like you in their forum

https://youtu.be/87DZ0bqwaGI?si=mICZPmKgRYFrtom2
https://youtu.be/nfziNT10Bls?si=MYzuRDCsl0Qo7KW4

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2023, 11:25:32 am »
As I already said, now GerZ will call every friend of his to back him up.. Slowly slowly this whole topic will be full of his friends’ replies and 90% of the time, there will be 0 logic in their replies and the remaining 10% will be only targetting HunTinG and his past, it’s about time. He’s running out of words..

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2023, 01:18:56 am »
TF?