April 27, 2024, 11:56:22 pm

Author Topic: Application - Norman4354  (Read 1539 times)

Norman

• View Profile
Application - Norman4354
« on: July 15, 2022, 08:31:14 am »
Nick: Norman4354

Timezone/Country: Pakistan

Previous Nicks: [VU_T]Normn4354, Schwarzenneger

Additional Comments: Assalam o alaikum, I am Norman from Pakistan and 21 years in age. I played VCMP from 2016 to 2018 and then left it for good. I left VU because of some problems as well as my impatience caused me to leave it. I have been friends with many VUs but it has been a long time and I don't know how many still remeber me. I would like to know your opinions regarding and I will clarify any query that you throw at me.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 01:19:29 pm by ferrari32 »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Application - Norman4354
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 12:02:28 pm »
Which servers do you often play in?
What brings you back here?
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 12:03:46 pm »
No.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 12:26:50 pm »
Catch me up in VCMP either today or tomorrow if you can, let's coordinate through Discord Calhoun#9019. For now, I stand Neutral. Good luck!

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Norman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 08:10:00 am »
Catch me up in VCMP either today or tomorrow if you can, let's coordinate through Discord Calhoun#9019. For now, I stand Neutral. Good luck!
I will definitely catch up with you
Which servers do you often play in?
What brings you back here?
I often play in Littlewhiteys, Gboyz, Indian Ravens, and European City.
My reason is to play with VUs once again.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2022, 01:51:43 pm »
Your reason doesn't appeal me at all.
No.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2022, 07:52:31 pm »
Good to see you around.

So, where to start... I met Norman when we were 16-17 years old. We met together in VU, we played together in VU and we became friends in VU.

Time flew and it's been four years since that. On his last application, I voted a straight "no" for Norman out of his condescending attitude and rapid return to the game, without enough interaction with our members.

This time I decided to talk to him a little more and see what's going on within his mind.

Out of the chat that I had with Norman, I have decided to vote Trainee this time.

He has recognized his virtues and vices, his past and present, and his personal growth in mind and soul. The main reason for my vote is that I somehow sense the true Norman behind prejudices and past experiences.

There are some things that back Norman off from being accepted, but I hope a positive vote will encourage him towards a more active role in trying to demonstrate his true self. I am open to give my reasons in detail to any who has doubts about my vote.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2022, 08:51:05 pm »
Would vote Neutral for not knowing you but my vote is No, one or two of the servers you mentioned is untrusted and I'm not ready for any troubles to happen to my clan nor my clanmates anymore.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 10:37:58 am by Major »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 10:51:51 am »
I have been quite active these days and haven't seen you around.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2022, 01:17:48 am »
Voted trainee based on Calhoun's testimony plus the comments that I'm seeing. I like the fact that you're not drawing attention to yourself, that's a good change.

Major's comment is a concern however. I'm too inactive to know which of those servers you listed is bad, but as a precautionary measure, Norman, please outline any administrative roles you have in the community at the moment.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2022, 03:02:49 am »
Would vote Neutral for not knowing you but my vote is No, one or two of the servers you mentioned is untrusted and I'm not ready for any troubles to happen to my clan nor my clanmates anymore.
Very very solid reason for voting i used to think [busy rn will edit my post later for remaining part of comment].

Good luck norman boi.

Norman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2022, 03:59:37 am »
I don't play there without my cousin and if I do then it is either LittleWhiteys or European City since our pings in Indian servers are low which is why we prefer Indian servers over others.
Voted trainee based on Calhoun's testimony plus the comments that I'm seeing. I like the fact that you're not drawing attention to yourself, that's a good change.

Major's comment is a concern however. I'm too inactive to know which of those servers you listed is bad, but as a precautionary measure, Norman, please outline any administrative roles you have in the community at the moment.
At the moment, I am not administrating any server but I have moderated VW7 and I have moderated Castagna's servee, Extreme-Addicts. VW7 is a reputable event while Extreme Addicts is an official server.
I hope this answers your queries
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2022, 09:38:55 pm »
No for now. Sorry, haven't seen you playing at all ever since your last app.

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2022, 07:11:25 pm »
No. You don't even play the game.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2022, 10:50:01 pm »
Why would you re-apply though you haven't done a single thing of what my clan mates asked you to do so?
I'm voting no, it's a good thing that you are trying to join the clan you want but you got to work harder for it rather than just trying your luck.