April 27, 2024, 12:41:44 pm

Author Topic: Players you wanna see again in VC:MP  (Read 7772 times)

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
Re: Players you wanna see again in VC:MP
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2020, 07:17:35 pm »
Franklin and NekO
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2020, 04:53:54 am »
I would really want to see NicoArin and Neji again.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2020, 05:22:19 am »
I wanna try something different.

In this kind of nights, and in these months, come to me many memories of trying for the first time this game that would be the perfect way to fill an empty boy that didn't have any other interest on his life than playing video games.

At any rate, I don't give a single fuck what the real date of my first attempt to VC:MP. I don't remember it, but when I see the community stand united in that topic created by Charley, and I believe it's not only me who gets emotional. I have always loved to express myself through something, specially writing, so I find this an appropiate moment. It is raining outside, a very warm night and I ain't ready to sleep in a long while.

When I tried VC:MP for the first time, I had already completed the game. I was approximately 9-10 years old and I don't recall having so many friends at school. All of my classmates had none knowledge about the usage of a PC and wouldn't know how to try out games, so their interest was minimal. I had learned it all thanks to my brother.

My first server was Mega War. I joined and I was fascinated. My dream became true: a 9 years old boy trying a completely weird and unique multiplayer gamemode of his favourite game. Imagine that I had more than 400 deaths in a single join. I was delighted.

But the purpose of this isn't aiming towards my history in VC:MP. It has the intention to thank specifically every single person behind a computer that I've met and how I remember them with kindness and appreciation.

When I think on VC:MP, I recognize without feeling stupid that this game changed my life. It was because I probably joined it when I was too young, but it teached at its time what could make better and transform the person that I am now. It helped me as a first step before introducing myself to a life where I would have to face lots of obstacles. I firmly see that there are very good people here, and I wouldn't feel so good writing this if it weren't for them. You make this community live. You made me learn new things. You made me open my mind. I wanna write some things for you guys:

Kelvin: I would say he is a very friend of mine. I met him on my first appearance in VCMP after 3 years. I wanna say thanks for being an ear to me on hard moments, thanks for talking with me when I mostly needed it. Thank you for being someone who I can trust on.
Buzz and Dadero: These are some of the firstest guys I met when I got involved on the VC:MP community. When I see them ingame, nostalgia comes. One was once leader of NK. The men always asks you how you are. Even if you are not reading this: you are very kind people and very loyal and trustable guys and I am glad to know that this community has got you.
PunkNoodle: Our relationship started a little bit rocky, but I grew up in these long two years knowing that the world needs more people like this guy. A funny, mature, friendly and intelligent that always treated me respectfully even if I didn't deserve it. He truly deserves all what he has achieved here and I thank him for being supportive and a great dude.
Morphine: I always try to make jokes at him, make him laugh, treat him as a friend even if he probably hates me. But his big dick and 8 bit brain is enough to give him a mention. He told me some phrases that I will never forgive.
Hanney: I know he will probably not give it a read since he hates VU   ;D but he is a man who I like to talk with and is always open to help. Littlewhiteys turned for me into a server that I cannot leave because Hanney and his shit makes me stay.
Castagna: We live in the same country and that was a great help in order to rebuild our relationship. I think we share the same passion for our community but I mostly thank him for bringing us EA, a server that had everything in 0.3 and where I remember a lot of moments in, and keeps working on it still in 0.4.
Hipnos and THE_ONE: What can I say? Their mexican beards achieve lots of fun. They were my first leaders on a clan that taught me everything. I just can't thank them enough for giving this kid a reason to stay.
Krystianoo: Krystianoo understood me as a kid when nobody else did. I and him have no relationship, but I respect him a lot for what he did to help the community, and also for the big hand that was for me.
Charley and GangstaRas: Charley and Gangsta have always taught me new ways of thinking, giving me ideas and support to my interrogants, strongly believing on my capabilities. The respect that I hold for them is enormous, and I hope to keep learning from.
FaF: I and him have a totally broken up relationship because of my fault. But I wanna thank him because he adviced me as anyone, defended me and treated me as a family, as a clan mate. My days in MK were pure gold thanks to him. I learned about culture, values, and had a great friend to talk with.
Tarkan: He is somebody very friendly towards me and is disposed to help me anytime. He continued treating me as a clan mate even if we are not together anymore in MK.
Aegon, Qarz and Enzo: These have some crush on me, I believe. The guys have always tried to help and defend me. Met them on my return in 2018. They are about my age, and I don't have a doubt about their capabilities. But I wanna thank them specially for being an open ear to me and your support, my friends.
ElvenKing: ELK is a person that always laughed at my shit. Since I met him he was always somebody to trust. Talking to you is always funny and I really hope to know more people like you in the future. An awesome guy.
Puma and Zatch: Puma and Zatch are linked in my eyes when I think of latinos in VCMP. They are some of the first players that I've ever met in this game. With one, I made a big mistake that taught me how to act better in the future, but that didn't stop us for rising up a good relationship. With the other, started a little complicated, but ended up to be good veteranos in the game, and with respect, I think he is a very cool guy.
Fercho: Fercho was the coolest young boy on my generation, as is Tobio today for example. I always thought "hell, when I reach Fercho's age I will be enough mature to join VU". He always hated me but now we treat each other with respect and kindness. He is a nice person.
DaviD: He was my clanmate in the new OSK and until today, even considering how things ended up, he is a very cool guy who keeps treating me as a mate. He is one the very few who I have contact with outside of VCMP. His help and comprehension make him a very nice person and friend.
Siezer already knows what I think about him.

Sorry for being so emotional. I hope you have a nice day.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 05:35:52 am by Vedder »
Friendly Friendly x 11 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2020, 10:14:08 pm »
[DU]Javi / [DnA]Javi
ULK.OLvido
ULK.Hazz
Metalord
[VU]Zeke
[VU]Pallazo
[VU]Veteran
Baldachyn
ULK.KingKong
[R3V]Jc18
[R3V]Apolo
[R3V]JackBauer
ULK.HeAD
Gudio
[MK]koray
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2020, 11:51:29 pm »
MK.Drake Just to bring back XE

Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

UsmanSheikh

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2020, 03:37:21 am »
[TZ]Nadeem  O0 O0
[MK]Blurry
[NxS]EthicalNooB
[DnA]Bryce
[LBR]Replicante (out of nowhere your head pops in the game and it use to be this dude.  >:( )
TLK.IcyRider420
Mr.Whoopee
LK.Karan
TLK.Kingdom
[VU]Riders (known him since he was in TZ old fella it feels so great that he had earned so much respect and warmth in the hearts of this community.)
Someone mentioned [PLR]PL haha lots of memories with this cocky guy.
TLK.Bruce
ULK.White
[SCO]Hanney
[PM]Touch
(LBR)George
[DU]RoHiT and Alvin
[DU]Cola_Sky
*USA*Old_fart
=ULK=J.king
ULK.MrParadoX
Honor.
(PRO)EvanS*
Outlawz

Some more.. these days you don't come to see such peeps.. now what it is seems more like politics then game. (no offence)

P.S; [VU]LaS3r/Deso , ULK.Adasko
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 04:03:24 am by UsmanSheikh »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2020, 07:28:12 am »
No_mercy
MasterOz Welcome back bro!  :D
Lorenzo ( the guy from north macedonia )
celil.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2020, 08:05:21 am »

morphine: I would say he is a very friend of mine. I met him on my first appearance in VCMP after 3 years. I wanna say thanks for being an ear to me on hard moments, thanks for talking with me when I mostly needed it. Thank you for being someone who I can trust on.
morphine: These are some of the firstest guys I met when I got involved on the VC:MP community. When I see them ingame, nostalgia comes. One was once leader of NK. The men always asks you how you are. Even if you are not reading this: you are very kind people and very loyal and trustable guys and I am glad to know that this community has got you.
PunkNoodle and morphine: Our relationship started a little bit rocky, but I grew up in these long two years knowing that the world needs more people like this guy. A funny, mature, friendly and intelligent that always treated me respectfully even if I didn't deserve it. He truly deserves all what he has achieved here and I thank him for being supportive and a great dude.
morphine: I always try to make jokes at him, make him laugh, treat him as a friend even if he probably hates me. But his big dick and 8 bit brain is enough to give him a mention. He told me some phrases that I will never forgive. forget
morphine: I know he will probably not give it a read since he hates VU   ;D but he is a man who I like to talk with and is always open to help. Littlewhiteys turned for me into a server that I cannot leave because Hanney and his shit makes me stay.
Castagna and morphine: We live in the same country and that was a great help in order to rebuild our relationship. I think we share the same passion for our community but I mostly thank him for bringing us EA, a server that had everything in 0.3 and where I remember a lot of moments in, and keeps working on it still in 0.4.
Hipnos and THE_ONE and morphine: What can I say? Their mexican beards achieve lots of fun. They were my first leaders on a clan that taught me everything. I just can't thank them enough for giving this kid a reason to stay.
Krystianoo definitely morphine: Krystianoo understood me as a kid when nobody else did. I and him have no relationship, but I respect him a lot for what he did to help the community, and also for the big hand that was for me.
Charley and GangstaRas and morphine: morphine and morphine and morphine have always taught me new ways of thinking, giving me ideas and support to my interrogants, strongly believing on my capabilities. The respect that I hold for them is enormous, and I hope to keep learning from.
morphine: I and him have a totally broken up relationship because of my fault. But I wanna thank him because he adviced me as anyone, defended me and treated me as a family, as a clan mate. My days in MK were pure gold thanks to him. I learned about culture, values, and had a great friend to talk with.
morphine: He is somebody very friendly towards me and is disposed to help me anytime. He continued treating me as a clan mate even if we are not together anymore in MK.
morphine: These have some crush on me (I don't have a crush on you), I believe. The guys have always tried to help and defend me. Met them on my return in 2018. They are about my age, and I don't have a doubt about their capabilities. But I wanna thank them specially for being an open ear to me and your support, my friends.
morphine: morphine is a person that always laughed at my shit. Since I met him he was always somebody to trust. Talking to you is always funny and I really hope to know more people like you in the future. An awesome guy.
morphine: morphine and morphine are linked in my eyes when I think of latinos in VCMP. They are some of the first players that I've ever met in this game. With one, I made a big mistake that taught me how to act better in the future, but that didn't stop us for rising up a good relationship. With the other, started a little complicated, but ended up to be good veteranos in the game, and with respect, I think he is a very cool guy.
morphine: morphine was the coolest young boy on my generation, as is Tobio today for example. I always thought "hell, when I reach morphine's age I will be enough mature to join VU". He always hated me but now we treat each other with respect and kindness. He is a nice person.
morphine: He was my clanmate in the new OSK and until today, even considering how things ended up, he is a very cool guy who keeps treating me as a mate. He is one the very few who I have contact with outside of VCMP. His help and comprehension make him a very nice person and friend.
morphine already knows what I think about him.

Sorry for being so emotional. I hope you have a nice day.

awwwwwww how touching thank you!
Funny Funny x 21 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2020, 10:50:44 pm »
OutLawz
Honey_Singh
xyu
ULK.White
Drake
Nelson
Blurry
TZ.Nadeem
(PRO)Girl
Detective_Cannon
Champ
(PRO)Iffy
Anirudh
Safeer
NilZ
Gulk
Eddy
Revolver
Sephiroth
Chocolate(deadshot)
Dusty
Kingdom
Zeruel
Kross
Spyro

« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 10:53:37 pm by Inferno69 »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Oreocake

• Sunshine mixed with a lil' hurricane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2023, 03:14:20 pm »
OutLawz
Honey_Singh
xyu
ULK.White
Drake
Nelson
Blurry
TZ.Nadeem
(PRO)Girl
Detective_Cannon
Champ
(PRO)Iffy
Anirudh
Safeer
NilZ
Gulk
Eddy
Revolver
Sephiroth
Chocolate(deadshot)
Dusty
Kingdom
Zeruel
Kross
Spyro

Wow Inferno, I just read this, (PRO)Iffy is me here in the posting, now [MK]Oreocake.
Amazing that you remember stuff, so happy to see this.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2023, 08:50:49 pm »
OutLawz
Honey_Singh
xyu
ULK.White
Drake
Nelson
Blurry
TZ.Nadeem
(PRO)Girl
Detective_Cannon
Champ
(PRO)Iffy
Anirudh
Safeer
NilZ
Gulk
Eddy
Revolver
Sephiroth
Chocolate(deadshot)
Dusty
Kingdom
Zeruel
Kross
Spyro

Me? 🤧
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2023, 03:22:58 pm »
OutLawz
Honey_Singh
xyu
ULK.White
Drake
Nelson
Blurry
TZ.Nadeem
(PRO)Girl
Detective_Cannon
Champ
(PRO)Iffy
Anirudh
Safeer
NilZ
Gulk
Eddy
Revolver
Sephiroth
Chocolate(deadshot)
Dusty
Kingdom
Zeruel
Kross
Spyro

Wow Inferno, I just read this, (PRO)Iffy is me here in the posting, now [MK]Oreocake.
Amazing that you remember stuff, so happy to see this.

Yeah i already know about you 😂 deadshot told me.

OutLawz
Honey_Singh
xyu
ULK.White
Drake
Nelson
Blurry
TZ.Nadeem
(PRO)Girl
Detective_Cannon
Champ
(PRO)Iffy
Anirudh
Safeer
NilZ
Gulk
Eddy
Revolver
Sephiroth
Chocolate(deadshot)
Dusty
Kingdom
Zeruel
Kross
Spyro

Me? 🤧

You too brother. Would love to play along side you

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2023, 03:13:30 pm »
Whole TRC and some SS and DmC members
Honey_Singh
MD.Stitu
DU.Amiel(for banning me for hacks)2014
VU.Amal
Daggar and Pentagon
Ah.Fahim
S.227
Wishwanath
Akumas and Hyperzon2
ULK.Noire
G. and K.
TheBadBoy from MF clan late 2016
NYB.deadpool
VU.LaZeR
LK.Rorro
NickY.WolF

Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2023, 08:04:00 am »
I would love to see each and every experienced deathmatchers playing in next Vice War.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 08:08:36 am by Shadow.Jack^ »