May 02, 2024, 12:34:11 pm

Author Topic: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP  (Read 31355 times)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Re: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2012, 08:55:00 pm »
So i applied in ULK ,but denied :D

>denied
What the fuck am I reading? You got kicked.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2012, 10:53:10 pm »
He didn't want to feel too bad.  ;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sephiroth

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2012, 03:28:43 am »

>denied

He applied once before creating plk and got denied
Cannot rate own posts

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2012, 03:58:21 am »

>denied

i applied once but got denied,

Sephiroth

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2012, 06:30:54 am »

>denied

thanks for the reiteration
Cannot rate own posts

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2012, 01:41:21 pm »

>denied

thanks for the reiteration

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 02:23:28 pm »
Hello.
My Father bought me a Pc with Internet connection in 2007,i was too much happy with it,soon i Bought a CD of GTA San Andreas,started playing Single player and after a a Long time i seena video on Youtube where he was showing his Car mods of SAN ANDREAS,and i became a Fan of it.
i was searching cool cars on Youtube ,suddenly i founded a Multiplayer Video,i just followed him and started installing it i was a kid :P and i donno how to join a Fking server after a short period of time i joined a Polish server they were doing NRG Stunts i created some Polih Friends (lol) and i learned stunts from them,Bumps/Grind/Curb Bumps etc.
and 1 day i was installing an NRG Mod and My game crashes every time whenever i launch game,i deleted it and then i went to market but thre was no CD of SAN ANDREAS i became sad .
in 2009 i went to market and i buyed A CD its name was GTA Vice city "i thought its gta san andreas and some mod is installed in it" i installed VC and And downloaded SA-MP Client but i can't install it on vc :P.
then i searched on Youtube "Vice City MP" and VC:MP official Client wep page was there i opened it and downloaded n after installtion.
When i cliced on Internet Tab i founded "Miami Dade Server there i joined it and started playing it then i met a Boy his nick was "Hero" we became friends he was also A paki then soon i met with his friends Jerald_Real and Poma2,i was Happy to have VCMP and i make'd some friends whenever some one join the server we kill him 4vs1 and after a short time Ankit and his brother ankur became my friends they was from india and then we move to Ka Death match server then we just spawned as Tommy skin and kill all ppl ,soddenly i founded DCN Data Cyber Server i played in it ii founded BadShah and Farhan in it soon i met with Sajaan /Shahzad they became my Best Friends.
in a couple of Weeks i played in Pure DM Server i met with Nadeem and and MaDKiLLeR Nadeem was nab Like me and we became friends. lol i remember That day when nadeem killed me with a chopper and then i abused him in Pashto.
MaDKiLLeR was Pro and he always kill us with a Hunter Nadeem=MaDKiLLeR's Enemy And madkiller teach me on how to use Fast switch we Practice every day in Pure DM,And Nadeem also learned FS :P i was using speed hax at that time and me/MaD was making fool nadeem that its a Trick .
Teddi,and then mad Told me about Shaeel/HotFire we Became Friends and we are friends still,and then I Fought with a Guy name Prototype he was from Pakistan and he was a cool Fighter lol i think that my And Mad's Target to kill him but We failed at every time.
and a sad day Pure DM Server Gone off then i started playing back in KA DM Server and Met with king_Arthur he was my enemy :P cuz he always pawn me ,after some time MaD Started Scripting to Open His Server,Nadeem Thought to Make PLK Clan i was there *USA*Afaq the Best Lagger better lagg then me :P.
h
nadeem Started PLK Clan with the Help of A Paki boy i forgot his name ah i remember Junaid_Uner=Chill.
and then i Heared about other clans VU/MK/DU .
i tried in Many Clans but i was Denied no on Know me Lack of English with a bad Atitude(Improving My self as well).
after having denied from all clans i Joined PLK with nadeem and whats more banned from all servers and also losted the Respect which i was having
then nadeem closed the clan and we all Unbanned from ALL Servers.
i Joined DU and started improving my self and then i left it and tried in MK and i got accepted now i am in MK .
sorry if i forgot any one ,xXx Became my Friend  by Prototype.
Ah i forgot the main chapter.
here it is.
i played in SVM and then Morphine or maybe some one other banned me i didn't remember.
i posted unbann appeal but my English was Irritatinng  no one can Understand what i am trying to say,Morphine became My Second Enemy  .
and then sephirodh banned me from XE he became my Third Enemy i abused him Very Badly.
But now i said Sorry to all Those whom i Hurt .
P.S Sorry if there is any Mistake in My Englih,Just Ignore it .

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:30:51 pm by (PaK)DeViL_JiN »

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 02:53:46 pm »
i was using speed hax at that time and me/MaD was making fool nadeem that its a Trick .
Oh that was hack :P.Cool story,better than mine

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 03:02:36 pm »
i was using speed hax at that time and me/MaD was making fool nadeem that its a Trick .
Oh that was hack :P.Cool story,better than mine
is it a story?

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 03:10:38 pm »
Isn't it ?You started from beginning 

Astaroth

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 06:13:37 pm »
well, I play since June to VCMP, i started playing in single player mode from 10 to 13 years (I have 15) Do not know it existed VCMP.
One day I left school with my friends, so we rented a store  computers (internet) and there we played vcmp.
The first server that between the European xe was because it was where there were more players, I found at that time it chino_antrax( hazbeel) was my friend of the school, after Belial, taught me to play and fight.
My first clan was the name of VR i was escoLta001, after BKS, together with (BKS) chinoantrax (hazbeel) and I (BKS) cheyoantrax that lasted a while in the clan. The inactivity of that clan led us to get out and we left the clan. Hazbeel, was at ULK and i was in dz but, i was kicked for insulting a guy named metal (ilove2killnobs) and  Juan report me. Shock asked me to help with your clan (SK), being about a month and i went

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2012, 01:09:16 pm »
LOL WUT? That was just an ingram trick with stubby which gives you a damn fast speed while running and you don't even run but only slide all the way. It looks like that you're hacking but you aren't. Still, i'm using it and can be seen how much speed it gives you
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:06:00 pm by MaDKilleR »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2012, 01:39:07 pm »
lol ?Why you getting too angry?

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2012, 09:54:59 am »
LOL WUT? That was just an ingram trick with stubby which gives you a damn fast speed while running and you don't even run but only slide all the way. It looks like that you're hacking but you aren't. Still, i'm using it and can be seen how much speed it gives you
in the Brawl vide i used a Combination of some Tactics which gives me some awesome speed .
ingram Sux Python is cool, also 350 + Ping is usefull for this High speed.
and i lefted hax when Pure DM Closed :S
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:58:07 am by (PaK)DeViL_JiN »

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2012, 10:00:54 am »
in the Brawl vide i used a Combination of some Tactics which gives me some awesome speed .
ingram Sux Python is cool, also 350 + Ping is usefull for this High speed.
and i lefted hax when Pure DM Closed :S
P.S The whole video is covered by us