login
April 27, 2024, 04:20:31 pm

Author Topic: Toxicity Over VCMP  (Read 3702 times)

honor

• View Profile
Toxicity Over VCMP
« on: September 25, 2016, 01:21:01 pm »
Hello dear members of VCMP community!

Before I begin,I would like to say that Im sorry for this post.Im not sure if it's the right place to post.But I found here to be more accurate for my goal.Please give it some time and read.Though,there are only a few to do.

I will try to cover the happens from when I believe everything got worse slowly to this day.Obviously,I'm trying to select my words carefully to not insult/hurt anyone to cause a drama.At the end of the day,I will be out of VC-MP.

At the very beggining of my VC-MP journey,I thought it would be like all of the other Multiplayer games and had restrictions to save the community from the toxicty.

What I mean by toxicity?

• People are allowed to swear as they want
  • People are allowed to use Personal Information of the others
  • No respect for the work of Developers
  • Blind grouping
  • Favoritism
  • No actual punishments in case of important situations
  • Rasicm/No respect for the Religions

Lets go through the items of list and explain them.

People are allowed to swear as they want

I believe all of the servers support that.People are free to swear to other's families.They make the fun of others' mistakes(e.g as bad english).Including other's pysichal appeance,their ages etc.Which causes to drive community to act like they want.Which,is quite wrong.Even though server admins trying to punish some of those actions,there is really no stopping it.

People are allowed to use Personal Information of the others

This is usally forums-related stuff.I see people trolling others using the picures of them.Even photoshopping them to look more funny.Since majority of the players are under 17-18,they dont really know what it might mean before sharing their personal informations to people whom they dont know.

The so called WK clan has done this to innocent kids,just look at them how they are trolling.
http://wk.clan.su/chlenix.htm

It's an important case to go on and give punishment to them.But that kind of things were never even considered.

No respect for the work of Developers

A minor ,yet a toxic case.A group of people always find a way to dislike what developers have been doing all this time.Im not talking about only VCMP devs,but server devs are also included.Sometimes they go further and ruin the work(DDoS,spam etc).

Blind grouping

This is a major problem.When a group of people take a side,they just wont care about the facts.They will keep ignoring.There is a clear example:Russian/ON side vs Anti-Russian/ON side.

When we look at the Russian/ON side,they are mostly like I mentioned before

The problem is,VCMP 's daily active playerbase is filled with 10-15 years old players that have no maturity and no understanding of community.They do not play it for fun:Instead doing it to feed their egos by being good at close-range 1v1 battles,doing good headshots and many more examples to list.They want draw attentions,they like to use their small victories as a weapon to overcome their haters.

At this point,we see countless stupid dramas firing up and retarded opinions floating around VCMP community.No-senseness is now a common thing.Just go ask them why they are doing this,they will keep doing the same shit.

Now considering this all above,these kind of players want to be with power.So WK is the only thing they can stick with.Whenever they get online,these players pick their skin and play with them.And WK players does not call them 'vassals' anymore.Because WK always gets outnumbered at some point of the kriegs and their number gets raise in time.If it was any official clan in VCMP,same thing would happen.

But the Anti-Russian/ON side are mostly the people who contributes to this community and are good people.There might be some exceptions though.

Favoritism

Yeah that happens most of the times in servers.People show favoritsm for those who are their friends or someone they can benefit from.Might that be,reports,admin applications etc.There are countless amount of this .

No actual punishments in case of important situations

For example,F1 Hacks:When it's found out,those used used it were banned from only a few servers.They should have been banned from entire VCMP.Some of the servers have benefited from this to gain more players(just because they didnt do that on their server).However,I know which servers were they,But Im not willing to name them.They have always backstabbed the community on these kind of situations.This also can be called favoritism of some sort.

Rasicm/No respect for the Religions

This was always an issue.Those actions were ended up with Bans,but it was never stopped.Sometimes they were tolerated.Clearly a sign to say the current community has toxic people.(Russian's VCMP JIHAD video.This is not fun if you can do empaty).

So what to do?This was always simple to answer.There are tens of people here who are quite good at programming and who absolutely knows whats best for the community.You can collabrate and put leverages on bad things.So that people wont even try.

I always planned to post this before at some point,But I didnt want to leave VCMP in the real terms.I also saw good things this community have been doing.Also that I was involved in The Revival of XE which started very well and ended up because of the kind of people I have explained about above.

And No,I wont blame anyone here.No names.
Im sure Im not the only one to think in that way.I just gave my input about what happens in VCMP

So,Im leaving from the entire VCMP effective immadiately.You can exclude me from the parts Im involved.This post will be shown on places that Im confident.Im sorry for this.Good bye and good luck with your future endeavours.
Regards.

Honor | Omer L. Serdar
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 4 Informative Informative x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Toxicity Over VCMP
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 02:30:37 pm »
Good luck in your marriage. You will be good papa.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 02:54:59 pm »

This is usally forums-related stuff.I see people trolling others using the picures of them.Even photoshopping them to look more funny.Since majority of the players are under 17-18,they dont really know what it might mean before sharing their personal informations to people whom they dont know.

The so called WK clan has done this to innocent kids,just look at them how they are trolling.

It's an important case to go on and give punishment to them.But that kind of things were never even considered.

Oh wow... this is fucked up.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

aXizOr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 05:18:22 pm »
Good luck in your marriage. You will be good papa.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 08:06:43 pm »
Those kids are brain washed.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 09:53:42 pm »
Those kids are brain washed.

They're not brainwashed, they just do not comprehend their actions. All they seek is respect, and they give in to this type of manipulation by cyber-bullies. Its sad to what we've arrived in here.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 08:49:08 am »

Oh wow... this is fucked up.

I don't mean to justify this wonderful gallery of deluded children, but if it weren't for WK, but say VU, MK, TRC, or any other of the 'elite clans' of VC:MP playing such pranks on little kids you'd all be ejaculating in a fit of laughter over it. :)

Denouncing WK for this so called 'cyber bullying' would be hypocritical, to say the least. We've all done it so let's get our heads out of our asses and stop acting high and mighty now.

Kind reminder to not take my post up the ass! Merely expressing an opinion here.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:00:23 am by Morphine »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 09:24:55 am »
I don't mean to justify this wonderful gallery of deluded children, but if it weren't for WK, but say VU, MK, TRC, or any other of the 'elite clans' of VC:MP playing such pranks on little kids you'd all be ejaculating in a fit of laughter over it. :)

Denouncing WK for this so called 'cyber bullying' would be hypocritical, to say the least. We've all done it so let's get our heads out of our asses and stop acting high and mighty now.

I am sorry to break it to you, but no, I wouldn't Morphine. We are old enough here to realize that certain things are just incredibly sick and wrong.

I don't think there has ever been this level of cyber-bulling, so there really is no previous example.

Not all of us have done it, no, and maybe we should stop acting childish and immature, because this kind of content is sick.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 02:15:09 pm »

I really don't think we would be ejaculating of laughter. 'Elite clans' as you state above would know better than to do such thing this is why you and everyone else has never seen this case from them, and if it would happen in VU, I would be the first to ask for the clan to be removed as many other would to. This is over the "acceptable" range of online trolling, they're some limits.

Not taking it up the ass, just expressing an honest answer as well!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 02:39:49 pm »
Sucks but hey, welcome to the internet.
Agree Agree x 10 (list)

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 03:47:24 pm »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 04:46:09 pm »
GL

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 07:23:07 pm »

Kind reminder to not take my post up the ass! Merely expressing an opinion here.

Not true. If something like that were to be posted on this forum it would be removed and the user warned or banned.

Tricking young boys into sharing pictures of themselves on the internet, taking the pictures and uploading them yourself so that their owners don't have the power to remove them, and then sharing them in order to make fun of them, is perverse. You and your team should remove this immediately, it's sickening.

As for you Honor, good luck with whatever you do, your heart is in the right place. I think I've mentioned my thoughts on most of what you've said to you in another thread, so I won't make a post about them here. Have a good one dude.

Edit:- I've just found this too: <screwdrivers page, link removed>

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:44:04 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 08:03:03 pm »
Edit:- I've just found this too: link

Providing similar links, it works to the disadvantage of the people whose photos are there. It is better to remove such links and do not pass them on.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 08:07:09 pm »
Edit:- I've just found this too: link

Providing similar links, it works to the disadvantage of the people whose photos are there. It is better to remove such links and do not pass them on.

..and you are giving them more attention which in turn motivates them to add more of that stuff.
You cannot stop them from doing such things and probably never will.