March 28, 2024, 02:22:03 pm

Author Topic: iNs soap opera  (Read 3209 times)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: iNs soap opera
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 12:49:20 am »
Topic cleaned and moved.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 07:34:15 am »
Vice War 9 : Epic Brawl
Bro, you do too much work in hosting such brawls. Power to you.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 11:58:53 am »
Topic cleaned and moved.
Thanks man! really appreciate it.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 09:36:19 am »
Everyone gets triggered.

This thread is gold.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 10:08:26 am »
Gharaylu ma'mlaat ghar me myan biwi apas me solve karlo kyun dusron ke ghar jakar aik dosre ko galyan de rahe ho?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2019, 10:17:32 am »

This thread is gold.

your standards have fallen low if you consider half-assed high school girl gossip gold, Charles :P

Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2019, 05:05:57 am »
your standards have fallen low if you consider half-assed high school girl gossip gold, Charles :P

Haha, but this one stands out in its quotability.

'Don't make me start an epic brawl'
'Everyone is triggered'

This ain't your normal low-IQ shit-talk, it's a new breed.
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 12:43:09 pm »
Summary:

Edit: Is iNs dead?
Well most of them left right after my departure coincidence it didn't treat it's clan mates fairly nor did anyone get respect.

Threatening people personally who left :DDDDDDDDDDD

---
Dumb-arses these days, idiots like you don't deserve respect, I haven't threatened him and it was test of his patience and mentality. But he failed and chose you, I can see your ass isn't calming down, stop fucking try to ruin my reputation or else expect epic brawl.
You left iNs because you were demoted to beginner rank, you even don't deserve that. And for future stop expecting sympathy for you by my side. I was quite because I thought you'll be fucked by your own, but you're forcing me to start a epic brawl. This won't be okay for you once you wanted to start it.

Vice War 9 : Epic Brawl
Sympathy from a pathetic wanker eh? Told Trax you will ruin him for leaving the clan and you know every clan of VC:MP. I didn't tell them to leave. I left, I was demoted cause I denied to listen to you cause when I asked you earlier to join Team Red or Blue, you said to join Team Red then when you saw MD joining it you left it since you wanted your "friends" with you so therefore it is not like it had a future it was dying and is dying like ever before cause the owner is the biggest tard.

I get demoted just because I fail to follow his instructions cause he wanted us to be his slaves and bow down to the community he licks the asse off. Fucked by my own lolololololololololololol my good days have just started..

Funny thing is your the one who got fucked by his own hahaha I left and your retardness and stupidity made them leave. Nyon and Xobert were loyal cause of your attitude and retardness they left. You talk about rep? lolololololololololololol

Jealous of VU

Brawl is finished it's Vice War VIII: Renegade's Strife
Sympathy from a pathetic wanker eh? Told Trax you will ruin him for leaving the clan and you know every clan of VC:MP. I didn't tell them to leave. I left, I was demoted cause I denied to listen to you cause when I asked you earlier to join Team Red or Blue, you said to join Team Red then when you saw MD joining it you left it since you wanted your "friends" with you so therefore it is not like it had a future it was dying and is dying like ever before cause the owner is the biggest tard.

I get demoted just because I fail to follow his instructions cause he wanted us to be his slaves and bow down to the community he licks the asse off. Fucked by my own lolololololololololololol my good days have just started..

Funny thing is your the one who got fucked by his own hahaha I left and your retardness and stupidity made them leave. Nyon and Xobert were loyal cause of your attitude and retardness they left. You talk about rep? lolololololololololololol

Jealous of VU
-snip image-
"I promise you I will follow your instructions, I will not leave iNs. I won't leave clan until you kick me. I will be loyal to clan. Bla! Bla! Bla!"
I don't give a fuck about you, you are the piece of shit around here. Narrow minded pig can't run a clan, I demoted you because you were not good enough to lead a clan, you were not able to listen what you were supposed to.
It was jelousy you retard, you are the idiot tried your 100% to make iNs clan same as VU. I never wanted to start trainee/rookie system the reason I was always against it whenever you were suggesting me.

Everyone gets triggered.
So you pissed about me leaving? *cute*
If you don't give a fuck why are you replying. Not good enough? I remember it was using default theme like it was a eBay spin-off at least I helped change it, listen last minutes decision, did you bother to think how much time it takes to get things done? well good luck making it the new NYB.

Pig? Did you bother looking at your self first, you disloyal asslicking peace of illiterate wanna be shit!

October 10 2018 remember the time when you got pissed cause I reported you for rule breaking
So you pissed about me leaving? *cute*
If you don't give a fuck why are you replying. Not good enough? I remember it was using default theme like it was a eBay spin-off at least I helped change it, listen last minutes decision, did you bother to think how much time it takes to get things done? well good luck making it the new NYB. Pig? Did you bother looking at your self first., disloyal asslicking peace of illiterate wanna be shit!
Look who's talking about loyalty?
If you were good enough then I would have begged you to not leave iNs, I waited for this day once you start the same old shit here, so I can give you a reason why things changes. The shit you're doing doesn't affecting me because I always expected this from person like you. It's not for the first time I'm being back-stabbed. Time will tell whether my clan turns into NYB or the best around VC-MP. Lmao, by adding "Veilon.net" and setting up discord to forums mean you have contributed 50% of in the clan?
Seriously, go buy a life.
As I said, what you did to me is not affecting me because I always expected it from you.
Arranging discord server, editing forums xddd
Establishing a rep that was destroyed by you, just remember whenever you see the forums and discord remember if it wasn't for Deadshot it wouldn't have exsisted same goes for you if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been introduced to VC:MP, just remember! RIP Ber0. Buy a life? I own and have everything which tards like you desire so before telling me look at your self.
Haha, I never desired such life. RIP ofc!
Triggered:
I agree with Deadshot
Change my name from iNs.Xobert to Xobert plz
thx
SMD Ron lota...

Conclusion: iNs had a major set back and some of its members left. THAT'S ALL I NEEDED, THAT'S ALL! NOT A F***** VICE WAR 8 EPIC BRAWL
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:45:07 pm by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

umar4911

• Likes to post
  • =EK=UmaR^
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 05:13:21 pm »
Since Duke aka Ronnie is familiar with every clan of vcmp, is he familiar with HK :P

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2019, 04:29:46 pm »
Am I only one who's thinking who the fuck is Ronnie?  :-\

I read about your uncle ronnie to, im sorry. *slim shady voice*
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2019, 05:21:47 pm »
Am I only one who's thinking who the fuck is Ronnie?  :-\

I read about your uncle ronnie to, im sorry. *slim shady voice*
ok aunty ronnie, im sorry too. *slim shaddy voice*

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2019, 05:25:41 pm »
he's duke lol
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2019, 03:19:27 pm »
hi tomz

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2019, 10:57:08 am »
Duke
Joker's cousin.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 11:01:23 am by Dukeiii »

Roycewicz

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2019, 12:45:33 pm »
"arse"
"wanker"

Y'all tryna be British or smth?
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

you come from
playing games
with proper netcode and shit
then you get into this mess where
every paki is some sort of deity
when they're holding the W key
because they keep fucking their cousins over the router
or something