April 26, 2024, 08:08:25 pm

Author Topic: Application - Anik  (Read 2875 times)

Anik

• View Profile
Application - Anik
« on: September 30, 2016, 08:46:02 am »
Nick: Anik

Timezone/Country: GMT +6.00 / Bangladesh

Previous Nicks: [DS]Anik

Additional Comments: Hello everyone, I am anik. I am playing VC:MP since 2013. I used to be a leader of DS clan. But the owner decided to close it. I was always interested to join VU clan that's why I am posting this application. I know most of the VU members. Hope my application will be accepted.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:07:52 am by stormeus »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Anik
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 08:47:01 am »
I don't know you never saw you in game maybe my brain problem but am i in "most known" members list of yours?

neutral for now.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 09:33:50 am »
good luck

RoyStang's Art

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 09:59:23 am »
I don't even remember him.Never saw him in game,lets hope for the best
Good Luck !!!

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 10:04:39 am »
 ::) Who?????

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 10:05:29 am »
Decent guy, T.

[DS]Adik

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 10:44:29 am »
So you are another case like duke

First of all, You are not familiar with most of our Members which doesn't make any sense that your application should get postive votes for now. The reason you are or will be getting negative votes is that no one actually knows you very well other than few members.
What I can suggest you is spend time on Mirc/game get socially involved in community.
Still I have questions for you:
1) Are you sure you don't have any previous nicks other than you mentioned in your application and which servers you mostly play in? What is your Mirc nick? Proof you started playing in 2013?
2) What make you choose VU?
3) What can you contribute to clan? What you have contributed to DS as a leader?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 11:43:37 am »
No, sorry.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

ProToza_RD

• Don't Look here. ah U did ..!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 01:18:14 pm »
saw him today with ds tag

Credits : Me
Wanted the Signature : PM me

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 01:37:28 pm »
Anik]http://ec.thijn.ovh/index.php?pFind=[DS]Anik
using DS clan tag and you want to join VU
No
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:39:17 pm by La[Z]eR »

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 01:38:30 pm »
Good luck

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2016, 02:12:18 pm »
Ha! no.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2016, 02:21:29 pm »
Anik]http://ec.thijn.ovh/index.php?pFind=[DS]Anik
using DS clan tag and you want to join VU
No
What's wrong with using your old clan's tag, he didn't used the tag after getting into another clan and also he was co leader of the clan so nobody can stop him from using the tag.
However, you still need to know more VUs before we can judge you.
Hence it's too early to say no from my point of view.
Neutral.

Anik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2016, 03:02:07 pm »
So you are another case like duke

First of all, You are not familiar with most of our Members which doesn't make any sense that your application should get postive votes for now. The reason you are or will be getting negative votes is that no one actually knows you very well other than few members.
What I can suggest you is spend time on Mirc/game get socially involved in community.
Still I have questions for you:
1) Are you sure you don't have any previous nicks other than you mentioned in your application and which servers you mostly play in? What is your Mirc nick? Proof you started playing in 2013?
2) What make you choose VU?
3) What can you contribute to clan? What you have contributed to DS as a leader?
Ok first answer I didn't use any other nick. I mostly play on EC, VKs, VCCNR and used to play in my own server but for some reason I turned that off. My Mirc nick?? You mean IRC?? Its "Anik". Can't show proofs :/ cuz changed PC several times during these years.

2nd answer VU is one of the most active and famous clan. I always wanted to be a part of this clan. When I was going to make application for VU, Rizwan( Owner of DS ) asked me to join DS as a leader that's why I couldn't join. But now DS is closed, that's why I decided to join VU. Now-a-days, who doesn't join any clan??

3rd answer If I get accepted I will always remain active and I will be always ready for any clan war or any event. As a leader on DS clan I couldn't do much thing without bringing players to the clan :( cuz Rizwan was not too much active and I couldn't make any decision without owner's permission.

I don't know you never saw you in game maybe my brain problem but am i in "most known" members list of yours?

neutral for now.
I know some players like Jokah, Sachiko, Mashreq.

--Thank You Everyone for your votes

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2016, 03:21:04 pm »
Nope.

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.