March 28, 2024, 06:35:06 pm

Author Topic: Top 10 Players  (Read 38201 times)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Top 10 Players
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 11:04:37 pm »
Why isn't my name on these damn lists? :P
* Maverick leaves.

No, but here's my list

1.) Hanney - A great shooter, knows his techniques as well as his enemy and executes it well.

2.) Flamesay - As one have stated, a player who I often kill with luck, but requires a based game plan in order to shorten him out.

3.) Hazz - A shotgun user like me, he uses the shotgun with fashion just like me. If you really don't know what your doing, you can expect that you won't last long.

4.) jUan / J.sara - A talented, skilled stubby user who can break major havic with just 2 weapons. (M60 and Stubby)

5.) Charleyutton - An old-fashioned stubby user who has a good gesture of the ol' ''Shoot N' Run'' Basically can predict where you will run before anything obviously.

6.) Veteran - A stubby user, who can knock loads of HP off of you if you get too comfortable. Being close while he shoots is very dangerous.

7.) Tical - One of a kind really, a shotgun user who estimates precision shots and has a great perspective of a legitimate shot.

8.) LaS3r - Now don't be confused with him, he plays really well and doesn't die quickly by just some ''ordinary'' shooting. You have your work cut out if you don't make shots when possible to knock down.

9.) Ajeet - Oh boy, O boy. This guy can really be a handful if you don't know your way around the circle. A very excellent stubby shooter and very tough to beat if you stand too much even w/ shooting.

10.) MiGueL - A timely veteran who knows how to get the job done. Be very careful because when you have a chance to shoot, you ''think'' he is turned one way, but that's just the beginning.

11.) Tricky - I call him the ''Trickster.'' capable of making it ''shine,'' but he doesn't shine too much if you let him make his move on you. Often known to be a cold=killa. So gents, use your tools wisely.

*My brief description*

tmavs4 - A shotgun user who often knows how to shut his opponent down permanently, in a temporarily sort of manner.  Watch where you are running because he can pull off a sharp shot when you least expect it. Shotgun, Ingram, and M4, combination makes him an arduous target that is hard to stop.  
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 08:49:47 pm by Maverick »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 02:49:33 pm »
Dafaq,not even in one list *mesad*
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 08:48:58 pm »

I know. That's what I said. Sometimes I would just lie in the corner ... alone.. crying :'(

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 08:58:27 pm »

I know. That's what I said. Sometimes I would just lie in the corner ... alone.. crying :'(

9,8) Inferno - cuz he's mad, umad?
9,9) Tmavs - cuz he is 4 eva alone!

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2012, 10:41:25 pm »
u both are nabs lol jke but serious they are much harder to kill

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 05:07:00 pm »
Where is Kevin! I will make my list later, need to remember names.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2012, 05:29:30 pm »
Here's my list.

1- [DZ]Flamesay
2- [VU]Juan
3- ULK.Kino
4- AKKADIAN/GFr3AK
5- [VU]Veteran
6- [Ka]H.M.Murdock
7- [EAF]Marcell
8- LaS3r
9- [MKs]Rodrigo
10- ULK.Hanney - XGrandolz, it's hard to choose.

That's what I can remember for now.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 06:08:06 pm by Metalord »

buda

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 09:04:34 pm »

10- ULK.Hanney - XGrandolz, it's hard to choose.

esa fue realmente buena meta lo admito, aun no llega al nivel del "haz ver como que te caes y me la chupas" que hice yo en lw pero no esta muy lejos  :)
Cannot rate own posts

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 01:02:01 pm »
1- [VU]Metalord
2- [VU]J.Sara
3- ULK.Kiven
4- [VU]Veteran
5- ULK.KinO
6- ULK.Hanney
7- [MKs]Rodrigoo
8- [VU_R]Gudio
9- [VU]Charlyeutton
10- [DZ]Flamesay

Sfitz

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 01:41:35 am »

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:59:04 pm by Sfitz »

Sephiroth

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 04:40:22 am »
1- me  ;)
2-ULK.Kino
3- [VU]J.Sara [VU]MetaLord .__. ( it's hard to choose.)
4- [VU]Veteran
5- [VU]Charleyutton
6- [MKs]Rodrigo
7- [MK]NewK
8- ULK.Tricky
9- Flamegay
10- ULK.Hanney [NARCO]_11 (maybe other NARCO or a noob of AC)  :laugh:

you might just be retarded
Cannot rate own posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 08:12:01 am »
The people who are most hard to kill are runners, admit it, most of you will give up while chasing them :D

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2012, 02:49:21 pm »
The people who are most hard to kill are runners, admit it, most of you will give up while chasing them :D
yea

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2012, 03:24:27 pm »

Agree.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2012, 04:48:09 pm »

Naah, runners feel the wrath of my m60

Writer of excessively long posts