login
March 28, 2024, 01:28:10 pm

Author Topic: Application - KaOtiV  (Read 12124 times)

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
Application - KaOtiV
« on: January 22, 2019, 10:21:51 am »
Nick: KaOtiV

Timezone/Country: (UTC-05:00) Bogotá, Lima, Quito / Peru

Previous Nicks: ZeXTrioN - LorD. - SpaCeMaN - MiZtiKoZ

Additional Comments: Greetings to all VU’s members. I think that this is the best moment to make my application here. I’ve waited a long time for this. Pardon me,  I’m a little nervous because my English is basic. I’m studying English in a language center in my city. I wanted to improve to apply here. Besides, English language is very important for our lifes and our majoring. I’m honest with all of you about this.

I started playing since 2012. In that year, I only played for fun without knowing anything about clans or VCMP. My first clan was OSK. I was able to reach a full member and then I left, because I didn’t know that do in that moment. I was inmature.

Then, I joined to NK but for a short time. The clan closed for poor administration and few members.

Later, I started my clan called KG. My clan had 10 or 15 active members. After 8 or 9 months, KG closed for lack of activity.

After that, I couldn't play for studies between 4 or 5 months. Then, I didn't have interest for VCMP. I only played with my friends but i didn't have a objective.

In that moment, Zatch and Puma reopened DZ and they invited me to apply there. DZ was one of the best clans in VCMP career. I was able to be leader but DZ was closed for administrative problems.

Next, Dadero, who was leader of LK, invited me to apply to LK. I was accepted as LKr member. But, I felt uncomfortable there, because the members had a bad attitude for me. First I talked with Dadero about that and then I left.

For a long time I was alone. I only was used “DxZ” tag to fun. But, some players always asked: Is DxZ a clan? And I always answered: No, it isn’t. DxZ only is a tag. Time was passing and many players used DxZ tag, in that moment DxZ was converted in a clan. I was leader with Huston. Those months were very good. The members shared many things with us. After 10 or 11 months, DxZ was closed for lack of activity.

After that in 2015, I applied to OSK again, because I thinked that the best clan is where are your friends. I was accepted as OSKr and then I was able to be Co-leader and Leader. I was in OSK from February 05, 2015 until November 19, 2018. I left because I hadn’t help from the members, they hadn’t seriousness in the clan and I felt uncomfortable there.

I’m applying here because it’s my goal. Now I understand what is a real clan. I think that VU is a serious and loyalty clan with members skilled and a great story. I think being here would be a great opportunity for me.

Thanks for your time VU’s members. See you later.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:24:55 pm by Ryne »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - KaOtiV
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 10:59:04 am »
Good luck!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 11:49:17 am »
Your overall application is great but yes you need to improve your communication skills , you are confusing me in each of your paragraph and i can't get it that were you able to be a leader or co-leader or you were a leader or co-leader?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 12:07:44 pm »
Your overall application is great but yes you need to improve your communication skills , you are confusing me in each of your paragraph and i can't get it that were you able to be a leader or co-leader or you were a leader or co-leader?

It’s very normal to have some weakness points when you speak/write in a foreign language, you dont have to be perfect; i’ve read the application and understood everything, he was co-leading then after that a leader.

Kaotiv is one of the most respected guys around VCMP, GL bro.

Deserves a R 🤔
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 12:17:18 pm »
I can see the effort you put in the application.

But I don't know you. Neutral
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 01:10:21 pm »
Known you since DZ, yes i'm HeisenBerg.

I'll keep my vote neutral until i decide.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 02:05:14 pm »
Rookie of course old friend, teacher and more.
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 02:27:30 pm »
good luck
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

KingCaco

• Likes to post
  • King Caco
    • View Profile
    • Kingcaco
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 02:58:38 pm »
hi bro de ti I learned things that are now in the game you supported me in my return that I value a lot "R"
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 03:30:00 pm »
Great skills, Trainee.
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2019, 04:02:59 pm »
A nice guy overall, with great skills. Kaotiv you deserve it big boy.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2019, 04:25:04 pm »
Hi RoyStang, first I was Co-leader for 2 years and then, in 2018, I was Leader in OSK.

I can see the effort you put in the application.

But I don't know you. Neutral
Known you since DZ, yes i'm HeisenBerg.

I'll keep my vote neutral until i decide.
No problem. Thank you. :)

Thank you very much for positive votes, my friends.  ^-^
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2019, 04:36:23 pm »
bad luck aimlocker
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 10 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2019, 04:47:15 pm »
I don't know you so well. Therefore, neutral.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2019, 04:52:05 pm »
Neutral
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky