login
April 19, 2024, 03:06:06 am

Author Topic: Application - SugarX  (Read 8710 times)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SugarX
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2018, 04:17:38 pm »
You seem to be a Mature person and there's no doubt about that...But You applied For our Family too soon.
Be a clanless player for sometime and hangout with us.I'm sure that there will be positive votes for u next time.
NO for this time. :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm Rookie :D

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2018, 04:23:00 pm »
I like your honesty dude, and trying to sort things out by speaking out for yourself. We can seem a little upfront at first but this is all normal. I can appreciate you wanting to grow more as an individual and as a VCMP player in a platform that allows you to contribute a bit more than what you were already doing. There's nothing wrong in finding a place where you feel like you can grow more and showcase your abilities. We do this all the time in our real life when we get a better work offer per say.

So after knowing that, i definitely think you are going to make progress here if you are accepted. My vote is positive, trainee.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:24:55 pm by TheKing »
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2018, 04:54:33 pm »
Good Luck!

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2018, 05:09:22 pm »
It is important to have rules in life. Following them is even more important.
I believe in not trying to disturb any of your former acquaintances' futures; even if that acquaintance burned bridges between the two of us.

What is below is not an attempt to disrupt Sugar's image, but rather an attempt to objectively show, expose what kind of a person Sugar is when speaking of clans. A post based on my little experience I have had.

Back in late June, one of the members came to a conclusion that the clan needs a revival; a surge of fresh blood to make us go again. During that 'revival' project, we discussed what players would fit the clan - many suggestions were made, and one of those was Sugar.

Sugar was in MK at the time, which he left in order to join us.
Sorry-not-sorry Miami Killers - apologies for this (seriously) but given the way Sugar turned out you probably should be thanking us haha!

His stay in the clan was short, because it was around 4 months - the cited reason of departure is lack of initiative, inactivity. This is true - it is no secret that SS is currently very low when it comes to activity - but this is not why this post is made.

Quote from: Sugar (his SS application)

What can you contribute to SS?
Si entro aca, pues ya no salgo (If I'm accepted, I will never leave)

Quote from: Sugar (his application here)
and very different people to deal/hang with, some of them help you in your upgrowing and maturity but others don't, like SS did.

Quote from: Sugar (his application here)
The point is that my career in VCMP is not well-shaped yet and there is not anything else I want that finishing my career in this wonderful crew, with close people, excellent dueling comrades and maybe people that I just say once but that left a good image.

Quote from: Sugar (his SS application)
Why do you wanna join us? Were you invited?
Porque aquí esta toda mi historia del vc, aquí tengo a todos los amigos que he hecho durante mi trayecto en el juego y claro que me gustaría formar parte de esto, con ellos. Si. si fui invitado.

Because here is all my vc history, here I have all the friends I have made during my journey in the game and of course I would like to be part of this, with them. Yes. Yes, I was invited

What can you contribute to SS?
Si entro aca, pues ya no salgo, mis habilidades (necesitan algunos retoques pero todo bien) respeto y ayuda en lo que sea necesario.

If I enter here, then I do not go out, my skills (they need some retouching but all good) respect and help in whatever is necessary.

(via Google Translate. Use a native speaker if in disbelief)

There is no doubt that Sugar only skill-wise, communication-wise could do well in a Rookie or a Full Member position.

HOWEVER what these quotes show is that Sugar is a person who is a story-teller, a person who will tell you anything in order to get where / what he wants. Is a person like that EVEN worthy of your clan's trainee tag?

And this is only mentioning his MK/SS history. Previous clans? Sugar is an opportunist - it is quite likely he left every clan in order to join a currently better one, hence his departure from SS to VU.

Don't let yourself get fooled by promises of eternal loyalty or sugar-coated expressions such as 'excellent dueling comrades' because so far that's what they've only been. Words. Not deeds.

MK believed in his words, so did we - look how that ended up. Is the same going to happen here?

This post isn't a request to you to vote no - I'm just standing up to what I see as wrong - and even though we've had (a lot) of differences I hope we can put them aside for a moment and agree on this matter - or at the very least, discuss it civilly. Nobody loses in that case

k

Agree Agree x 6 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2018, 05:42:43 pm »
I want to say something straight, do not mind it, I really don't have any personal issues with you, but you don't think that you are changing your clans like clothes? You do not think that now it's hard to believe/trust on you? In my Point of view you need to spend more time with us, and Prove us how we can trust on your loyalty because I didn't see that you're loyal or serious with your old clans. you should be clan-less for some months.

This time going with NO good luck next time cheers!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2018, 05:59:41 pm »
krystianoo best i agree

however good luck sugar
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2018, 06:19:08 pm »
Well, of course, there are always those who come to do drama and want to ruin the application.
Apparently they have a bad (or at least erroneous) concept about me and this clearly does not benefit me. Seeing things so far, this application has no future (speaking positively) It's true, i apply here very fast and that's why all this is happening.   :-X

Seeing things so far, i will focus on working to show that they are wrong when they talk about me. But of course, the words remain in the air, right?.
for the same reason i ask you in the most kind way, Respect my app FOR NOW.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 09:50:08 pm by Knot^ »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2018, 06:25:05 pm »
No man we love dramas you can't end it like that >:(
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2018, 06:49:34 pm »
Heh,  good luck fella, seems like you will prove your loyalty for 2 years in row.
Hope you the best, take an eye on leder, maybe he will try to get him from another clan or join with you.

Good achievement!
Like you're the one to judge lol
I'll go with trainee, better for you to start fresh.

Edit: @kry

The trainee position is there to separate suitable and non suitable, so I don't see any harm done if he changes his mind about us. Also at least 60% of the SS roster had a "vu 4 lif3  O0'' phase so your objective opinion is basically normal shit for us. Thanks for the unnecessarily long post though.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 06:56:11 pm by ferrari32 »
Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2018, 07:09:29 pm »
Heh,  good luck fella, seems like you will prove your loyalty for 2 years in row.
Hope you the best, take an eye on leder, maybe he will try to get him from another clan or join with you.

Good achievement!
Like you're the one to judge lol
I'll go with trainee, better for you to start fresh.

Edit: @kry

The trainee position is there to separate suitable and non suitable, so I don't see any harm done if he changes his mind about us. Also at least 60% of the SS roster had a "vu 4 lif3  O0'' phase so your objective opinion is basically normal shit for us. Thanks for the unnecessarily long post though.
very nice bro

I'm putting my opinion here since we are talking about my best friend. We both were thinking about leaving SS from weeks back, I was considered an inactive member and everybody started blaming me because I was inactive but still wanted active members in SS (wrong) I am active these days, but SS kept being the same (kry said it) then, Sugar and I, said for once "man we should go to an active clan and stay up there" IT WAS MY DECISION AT THE BEGINNING, but Sugar supported me and understood my reasons, if you want pics or whatever of how the environment in SS was, I can show you. I prepared everything and we both were thinking of coming to VU after leaving SS. About that clan hopping shit, we talking about a practically dead game, there are not many active clans as VU, and Sugar, who complained me many times of feeling unconfortable in SS told me that he didn't know what to do. WE DON'T LIKE DRAMA, we are just two best friends trying to find an active clan, with acquaintances, friends and participative, and we both decided (from long back) to start planning to come to VU, but we just left SS few days back because yes, we were just waiting for the right time. this is not about personal stuff, hard feelings or whatever, we just like this game and as I told in my SS's departure, we still want to grow in this game, and here we are, trying to go forward like in everything. I understand you guys, but we both deeply hope to get a chance, thanks!
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2018, 07:25:57 pm »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Surahio^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2018, 08:50:31 pm »
Good Luck Dude :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2018, 10:17:27 pm »
When I was "dnw" I and others weren't caring about active members, or how we must recruit Pro's to become the most powerful clan ever. We were a group of friends just spending time together, actually not friends but we were brothers, more like a family that seeks for fun and shares funny moments and experiences. Even though only 2 of us were barely active ( me and MasterOz ) I didn't rush to leave the clan. I stayed for a fair amount of time until I left for many reasons ( Moral reasons ) thus the clan was closed, yet we are still close friends. I want you to know that the clan isn't just a group that you can teamup with in shootouts, but the clan is a family, as I stated above...
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2018, 10:33:54 pm »
When I was "dnw" I and others weren't caring about active members, or how we must recruit Pro's to become the most powerful clan ever. We were a group of friends just spending time together, actually not friends but we were brothers, more like a family that seeks for fun and shares funny moments and experiences. Even though only 2 of us were barely active ( me and MasterOz ) I didn't rush to leave the clan. I stayed for a fair amount of time until I left for many reasons ( Moral reasons ) thus the clan was closed, yet we are still close friends. I want you to know that the clan isn't just a group that you can teamup with in shootouts, but the clan is a family, as I stated above...
It was not a family, just a bunch of inactive players sharing a tag, some few of them were really friends
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 11:27:30 pm by leder99 »

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2018, 01:51:20 am »
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3