login
April 27, 2024, 09:17:35 pm

Author Topic: Re: Coward MK  (Read 8353 times)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
Re: Coward MK
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2020, 06:01:21 am »
So, you're telling me, if i create a topic named  "coward VU" and cause a shitstorm, this is not any kind of insult. And i think you also telling me that you would still take it as a "criticism" and respond "intellectually". Also, you expect me to call you "weak" if you dont.

Remember what you started, Charley. If something similar happens in the future, nobody from MK management will be responsible.

Hope you will be able to stand for yourself and your clan.

Case closed for me.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2020, 06:32:53 am »
All of this would not have happend if you just accepted the clanwar agaisnt SS  O0
*sarcasm*
pd: coward
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2020, 06:38:36 am »
Actually i am failed to understand what is insulting in my whole topic since i have just uploaded a pic and topic title is "MK coward" which is reality as shown in pic.

You guys are rejecting clan requests from strong clans with weird reasons and accept those where you guys can win easily.

If you just go through the whole topic its your clan members made this topic toxic by abusing/racism in punjabi eachother but no you are blind due to your clan MK.

About VU critical posts?
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=16069.msg160403#msg160403
clearly insulting VU but the post is still there.

Have a nice day cowards  8).
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

(PaK)DeViL_JiN

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2020, 06:47:08 am »
How to get activity on forum?
Ask a 3rd person to create a topic on forum & sit back relax grab pop corns and your forum will remain active for next couple of weeks!!!
after a week, get involved in topic and stay neutral so none from both parties gets hurt go in dms of the guys involved while in their DMs take their side while on forum act like you don't know the guy.
ALL VCMP TACTICS.
Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Coward MK
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2020, 07:32:24 am »
How to get activity on forum?
Ask a 3rd person to create a topic on forum & sit back relax grab pop corns and your forum will remain active for next couple of weeks!!!
after a week, get involved in topic and stay neutral so none from both parties gets hurt go in dms of the guys involved while in their DMs take their side while on forum act like you don't know the guy.
ALL VCMP TACTICS.

Its somewhat reckless, distrustful for not saying paranoical from you to suppose and openly "accuse" that this was made on purpose to gather some activity to the forum by charley or someone else and even assuming they will be sharing DMs with KillerX on discord or w/e about this matter after a couple of weeks. Like i said this is somewhat reckless and paranoical considering this forum has been the most active one in vcmp for quite a while now, even more than the official vcmp forum.

Also we all know KillerX/lol55 always does these kind of thread/topic/posts, therefore i could understand your accusations a bit more if we had no idea about the way KillerX is or what kind of replies he has bringing out on forums for the last 2-3 years?. There is no way you could hold the assumptions/accusations you stated above.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 08:27:06 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2020, 08:34:42 am »
It's funny how you're on VU forum and trying to ridicule the management's decision of splitting this topic into a separate thread. Considering the fact that VU has a major active crop of VCMP active on their forum, we don't need to stoop down to your level of drama-mongering tactics just to gain a few handful of active people on our forum, unlike your forums.

Our forum is open to discuss everything related to VCMP and what's going on within the community, without any bias but seems like you're just shooting the messenger instead of adding relevant counter points in defense of your clan which is far more disappointing. Hoping you guys will talk it out maturely without bitch passing the false accusation(s) on VU and it's management.

PS : We did not pay lol55 17638278 PKR to create this topic.
Agree Agree x 7 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2020, 08:45:00 am »
Well, they can't counter my arguments and the topics i have made till now were with all proofs if someone check it being neutral.

Accusing VU was just a bad step to avoid any kind of answer regarding their coward clan.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2020, 09:03:57 am »
just blame tarko and let it be, remember MK did accept the challenge
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2020, 10:00:30 am »
So, you're telling me, if i create a topic named  "coward VU" and cause a shitstorm, this is not any kind of insult. And i think you also telling me that you would still take it as a "criticism" and respond "intellectually". Also, you expect me to call you "weak" if you dont.

Yeah man, go ahead. I'm not joking. We allow criticism of VU on our forum constantly. We have for years. We've never removed posts criticising VU, unless they violated some other forum rule or they were in the applications board.

I don't understand how our respect for freedom of speech is insulting to you.

Remember what you started, Charley. If something similar happens in the future, nobody from MK management will be responsible.

Haha. This sounds like a weird threat, I don't even understand what it means. What are you threatening, exactly?

Also, what did I start? The VU forum? Yup, guilty.

I'm a bit surprised. Didn't expect this sort of attitude from you, dude.
Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2020, 10:05:01 am »
and accept those where you guys can win easily.
This hurts man  :'(
BTW i was wrong, you still have those skills dude.Let this go To 20+ pages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 10:18:31 am by MasterOz »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2020, 10:18:41 am »
Funny Funny x 9 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2020, 11:05:50 am »
lagayi rakho shugal mela.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Halchter

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2020, 01:02:03 pm »
You guys are rejecting clan requests from strong clans with weird reasons and accept those where you guys can win easily.

All of this would not have happend if you just accepted the clanwar agaisnt SS  O0
*sarcasm*
pd: coward

we will be rescinding our clan war invitation.

PD

Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 7 (list)

Spiller

• Vice War Contributor
  • Regular
  • Easymode Criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2020, 01:07:15 pm »
No, I will not remove the topic. lol55 has not broken any rules, he just posted in the incorrect format, so I corrected it. In fact I was hoping that someone might close his argument down intellectually. Instead, I've just found people bitching and whining.

Those who seek to silence their critics, instead of responding to them, are weak.

If you cannot find a way to respond to lol55 that makes you or MK look above his criticism, then honestly you have some thinking to do.

Let me say this clearly: censoring criticism is not what we do on this forum. Learn to stand up for yourselves.

Outright bs. This topic is not some sort of criticism, just yet another shitpost from killerx trying to draw attention towards how (apparently) PL destroyed his life, to which he'd be (at this point) clenching his asshole so tight that it's some sort of French Horn already if you manage to pass just enough air.

It's just complete waste of time to try and prove something to someone so short-sighted, or to explain to not butt into other's quarrels.

I know I'm going to get brain donor'd already so here comes the intellectual closing:

There is no double standard, these are varying demands. The clan war request from RT was accepted with members from both clans who had a PAST history with cheats being allowed to play. On the other hand, demands that were put in the SS clan war request stated "No member with a history of cheats from EITHER clan is allowed to play".

The SS clan request could not be accepted due to a conflict of demands, and I don't understand how that proves either of the clans cowardly.

I wont usually come to a topic like this (which is less spiced up than my one time meal) and, chances are, I'm not going to return to write again.

So I'd just put that this topic does not even remotely surprise me with people with limited mental ability like killerx, Gorcee, Qarz and fellow accomplices posting mad shit here and there every now and then.

My advice? To them: Find some sort of profession. Perhaps something like the Flat Earth Society where all your nonsense can actually be put together to form a controversy on how Australia is just a made up thing.

To people who listen to them: Imagine killerx, with his IQ ranging somewhere between his age in 2017 to his age in 2018. Now you are far far stupid. Listening to what they say is like someone passes you an M&M right after scratching their ass with it and you accept it with admiration.

If VU management is not going to close this topic, I'd request all the civilized people to knock it off, and as Juan said earlier, let it remain in the past.

Regards,
~Spiller
or otherwise (as popularized) - Biggest Asslicker / PL-MK DOG
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2020, 01:18:50 pm »
Wow so much drama here fuck mkPLrt maderchod cry kid

I want more more and more
Funny Funny x 9 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)