Author Topic: Hax  (Read 2732 times)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Hax
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2020, 03:55:19 pm »
He is probably, in his own video using aimbot / aimlock. He's been always accused of using the same and think time he himself proved it.
میں نے تو پہلے ہی کہا تھا
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2020, 05:21:07 pm »
Lol, that is a keybind. I don't know why this douche is too butthurt.

I mean, players play with 30 FPS and 250+ unstable ping, neither did they try to apologise nor try to fix the issue but instead they goes toxic or better, take advantage of it.

Now, when a player is using a keybind which you get from mouse, you point him out and when someone is lagging and desyncing, you are like 'ok  understandable, have a good day'

First get the majority of ppls buy something better than wooden pc and a better net than cafe, then speak lmao.

(This is about v2x video and my personal opinion)

I'm sorry, what?
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2020, 06:06:08 pm »
Lol, that is a keybind.
Now, when a player is using a keybind which you get from mouse, you point him out and when someone is lagging and desyncing, you are like 'ok  understandable, have a good day'

(This is about v2x video and my personal opinion)
I guess you are talking about the Numpad 1 key, which is not a keybind actually. Pressing Scroll to look behind while which flicks the aim quite smoothly.

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2020, 07:36:29 pm »
Aight I wont take any side cause v2x is my friend and i dont wanna sound biased. But the only thing I”ll say to sir anounsertrack is “this aint ec forum” if you can make a vu forum account and post it here.I’m sure you can do it in ec forum too. So go report him in the right place and maybe v2x himself will give an explanation to you.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2020, 08:02:36 pm »
I don't know what is going on with VC:MP management, will they upgrade the version or its always gonna be 04rel006.. Many hacks are created and a person will upload his video (like a montage) and you will not be knowing that he's using hacks to play. I mean.. so clear hacks.. Devs need to look towards this issue.. I thought to reply here because many of the VUs have hand in scripting, building VC:MP so I thought it might be useful to talk with you about this. I want someone to convey this message to Stormeus or someone please.

Check these links to know further.

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10871.0
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10881.0
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10859.0

I mean, hacks are created.. .ASI files are still working with third party softwares and a lot of things.. They have to look towards this.. Where has Stormeus gone these days.. VC:MP needs some improvement or there will be no fair events anymore and this might be the end of Vice City Multiplayer.

I hope devs do something regarding this.

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2020, 08:05:48 pm »
Explanation like:
"I can do it 100 times because I am pro. also you don't know difference between aimlock and gaming mouse because you are poor"

bullshit.

Also
I”ll say to sir anounsertrack is “this aint ec forum” if you can make a vu forum account and post it here.I’m sure you can do it in ec forum too. So go report him in the right place.
Every VCMP drama is welcomed here, welcome this one too 8)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 10:30:21 pm by RajPut »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2020, 07:28:33 am »
he haker let ban him :-X
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

V2X

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2020, 10:21:44 am »
https://youtu.be/ilmpZ1GHlgg

Is it necessary to swear a solemn oath of retardation everytime? Expecting live aimbot usage clips being uploaded? duh

Video for hyperopia patients( who couldn't make it out even when the video speed was lowered:)

https://youtu.be/TWv1QgoBxXY

If you actually do look into the video itself, there shouldn't be any doubt. As still there is a prevailing confused majority, it's not the 360 bullets hitting him but the bullets before 360, you just went plainly retarded...

Even achromatopsia patients could make out the white bullets, why can't you?

Mouse Macros, sounds strange, not?

The 360 action had been assigned a mousebind which the accusing majority couldn't recognize due to poverty or reasons unknown..
Believing the same (accusing majority falls under the poverty line or are still interested to follow retardation), here is the whole gameplay clip compressed to 9 seconds.

Lower down the speed by x64 times to actually watch the video at normal rates.

Link to whenever mousebinds were made use of, in total 6 mouse assigned binds corresponding to different angles.

Aimlocks are perhaps supposed to lock after the flick, not make the headshot and then flick. And that being said, there is nowhere heads being locked at or something.

Welcome disappointment

https://ibb.co/Ksqh07H
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 04:51:12 am by V2X »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2020, 11:30:30 am »
Explanation like:
"I can do it 100 times because I am pro. also you don't know difference between aimlock and gaming mouse because you are poor"

bullshit.

Talking of bullshit, I am still waiting for you in LW forum to answer since months.

Dude be like, giving a guy 6 months ban and then ban him again at 7th month for ban evasion. Bog off mate, you are just full of hate towards him for a simple game.
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2020, 04:07:06 pm »
Funny Funny x 5 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2020, 05:34:30 pm »
Keep waiting ;)

Like we care? We still play somewhere else and infact we enjoy playing there. Just encountered you since you never had a pair of balls to negociate nor the littlewhiteys management to post something in that topic. You would've understood if an unban appeal stays hanged for months like that with last post being said "we will come back to you in 24 hrs" which wouldn't come any day before 24 years.

This game doesn't have enough life, dunno what are you trying to prove by being biased.

Peace & Pakistan Zindabad.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2020, 05:40:29 pm »

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Anonusertrack

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2020, 06:20:59 pm »
Lol, end this already.
He has cleared and we should lock this topic.
Actually my previous reply wasn't a mistake, it was actually posted by me. Thanks to whichever moderator removed it but since many guys here already saw it, maybe they thinking that I've now lost the guts to say.
Well in my opinion, he played a bait.
It didnt disappoint me much, I was quick in judging actually lol but who cares, its a 20 year old game anyways. Rajput and Sezar you both can talk in dm XD, and sorry Rajput this time.. I'm honest becuz i dont want him to curse my family lol
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 06:23:01 pm by Anonusertrack »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2020, 08:08:15 pm »
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD O0 O0
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2020, 08:23:26 pm »
Gaming Mouse User to Potato Mouse Users

Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)