login
April 27, 2024, 11:59:34 am

Author Topic: TCP Events and Giveaways  (Read 760 times)

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
TCP Events and Giveaways
« on: May 05, 2020, 09:58:05 pm »
Hey ppl, ;)

We have launched a gaming community. A community which is not bounded by any single game. Instead, a platform for versatile gamers and versatile games to communicate and enjoy their stay from the gamers all around the world! No worries, if you are a CS player or maybe a PUBG? oh, any other game? it's for you!

It's yet a beginning. In order to grow our community, we have placed a giveaway of Amazon.com $20 Gift Card! Yayyy!

We are giving away free a $20 Amazon.com gift card to a lucky new user in the forums! Just sign up for a new account, create 20 post
and Chose 1 to 50 Random number you will be entered in to win the prize. We will contact you via email if you win contest finish on 20  May....  ???

How to participate?
well, its very esay.. just follow the steps and you are done! ;)

Step 1. Register at https://tcpgaming.com/index.php - it's free! - One account per user, users with multiple accounts will be disqualified.
Step 2. Make a reply with a number by series in this topic: https://tcpgaming.com/index.php?topic=154 - Hurry Up, It's limited to 50 participants only!!!
Step 2. Start creating posts - just 20 posts! - Spam or posts that don't contribute to the forum will be deleted.
Step 3. Initiate useful content - that's for everyone! - A meaningful post is something more than just "Hey", or similar. You can start a discussion, post your favorite photos, or contribute to an existing post.

Note: The post has been made after seeking permission from the VU management team.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:47:26 pm by Asadullah »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thankx to RebellioN

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: $20 Amazon Store Gift Card of Your Choice[Digital Code]
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 08:48:00 am »
Step 2. Start creating posts - just 20 posts! - Spam or posts that don't contribute to the forum will be deleted.
I guarantee you that's not going to happen. 20 legitimate posts aren't easy to create in just a few days.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 10:06:49 am »
I guarantee you that's not going to happen. 20 legitimate posts aren't easy to create in just a few days.
Maybe, it wouldn't have been possible IF it was a business forum or a community blog, etc. It's a gaming forum and we all have been gaming since years. I can give examples of making posts.

Post 1. Introduce yourself in Introduction section.
Post 3-4-5-6: Reply to other's introduction's post.
Post 7-8-9: Share your gaming experience and also admire the other's post who've shared their experience.
Post 10-11-12: Post your gaming videos - Such as, I play Blacksquad, CS 1.6 and VCMP. My Channel has the videos. I simply have to post for the poeple to watch. it's a win win situation right?
Post 13-14-15: Ask some questions regarding gaming? Maybe PC specifications for new users? Or answer the questions asked. Such as tipcs and tricks? - I believe it's always helpful
And rest 5 posts, off-topic posts are being counted. so one can share their experience watching movies, reading novels etc..

I think, 3 days are very enough. Anyways, the competition lasts up to 20th May. It's too far! Make 2 posts a day from now for 10 days. It'd be 16th May. Still, 4 days will be left.

Just a side note: I've freelanced on many forums making 100 posts in 3-4 days. ;)

Thankx to RebellioN

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 01:01:26 pm »
We have launched a gaming community.

A community which is not bounded by any single game. Instead, a platform for versatile gamers and versatile games to communicate and enjoy their stay from the gamers all around the world! No worries, if you are a CS player or maybe a PUBG? oh, any other game? it's for you!

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 03:22:32 pm »
lol. This is why it's off-topic. :P

Thankx to RebellioN

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 06:19:28 am »
CleanTalk: *** Forbidden. Please enable JavaScript. Your IP belongs to a high spam risk network. ***
Cause reply to any topics from phone due to this error.

Edit: I'm not using any VPN, I did tried after this error though but still could reply because I was connected to a VPN xD
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 06:25:24 am by Dr.Shawn »

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 11:25:38 am »
CleanTalk: *** Forbidden. Please enable JavaScript. Your IP belongs to a high spam risk network. ***
Cause reply to any topics from phone due to this error.

Edit: I'm not using any VPN, I did tried after this error though but still could reply because I was connected to a VPN xD
Recently the forum was attacked by hundreds of bots. Due to which we had to increase the security. According to the logs, your IP shows from US. Thus it detected as a VPN. And, your account has been whitelisted. This won't happen again. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thankx to RebellioN

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
TCP Events and Giveaways
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 12:26:54 pm »
Competition ends!  komal sharma was announced as winner. Visit the topic to know more.

Check more competitions in this board.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:47:40 pm by Asadullah »

Thankx to RebellioN

Asadullah

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Extreme Fighting Zome
Re: TCP Events and Giveaways
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 12:47:59 pm »
Hey ppl,

Another giveaway has been announced by TCP Gaming Community. Yes, it's for $20 STEAM GAME KEY! To win is easier then before. Just register on TCP Community and make 1 useful post and participate in the giveaway.

Add money to your Steam Wallet and enjoy all of your favorite PC, Mac, and SteamOS games.

We are giving away free Steam key $20 to a lucky new user in the forums! Just sign up for a new account, create one meaningful post, and you will be entered in to win the prize. We will contact you via email if you win.

Rules:
1. Register at: https://tcpgaming.com/index.php? - One account per user, users with multiple accounts will be disqualified.
2. Reply in this topic: https://tcpgaming.com/index.php?topic=286.0 - Chose 1 to 25 Random number you will be entered in to win the prize
3. Already registered members can participate also.

Starts from 15 May...

Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Thankx to RebellioN

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: TCP Events and Giveaways
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2020, 10:29:22 am »
I'm going to lock this topic.
One announcement topic is fine by me, but if you're going to keep posting posts that advertise another community forum I see no reason to allow that on ours.

Since the forum only has 36 members, I see practically no one from this forum is interested anyways.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"