login
May 03, 2024, 03:12:28 pm

Author Topic: Application - Domek  (Read 843 times)

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Application - Domek
« on: April 20, 2024, 01:51:41 pm »
Nick: Domek

Timezone/Country: GMT +1,Poland

Previous Nicks: Domek_GOS, [VU_T]Domek, [VU_R]Domek, =TLA=Domek

Additional Comments: Welcome again VU clan.
It’s been almost a month since my last app got denied due to a high number of negative votes and I have returned to apply,hopefully I can get accepted this time.I think that most of what I wanted to convey was included in my previous app so I will of course leave a link for you all to see.

https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19093.0

Regarding the reasons to join, I think that they stay the same as I mentioned before:I would like to join back some good friends that I have here and spend a great time with them,not just in VCMP – (because we all know the activity around different servers compared now with the past),but in other games in general.As it happens,most of the members have moved on to play something else and I am always willing to join you in whenever you let me know.Obviously the most important thing for an applicant is to maintain the activity in-game,positive attitude and have good relations with everyone in it, in my humble opinion I fall into the three categories above and have all it takes to be a Vice Underdog once again.Since my last denial, I am actively participating in any events and community activities such as ongoing RTV championship of which I am in the finals currently and AC tournament of which I am a referee, as well as administrating VCCNR server and entering it from time to time and handling reports almost everyday.It is important for me to mention all that as I would like to return as a better version of myself,with the convinction that I need to redeem for the sins of the past. I will try my best to regain your trust by any means necessary so that I can prove everything I stood by so far,I only need a second chance.Best regards and have a nice day.

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Domek
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 02:34:04 pm »
The dude has quite some skills. This I can say.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2024, 03:01:42 pm »
Trainee. :thumbsup:

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 06:30:21 pm »
Good luck, you don't deserve bad things brother.

I genuinely wish you get back home!

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2024, 06:48:46 pm »
I honestly believe that you were long overdue and genuinely deserved your promotion to Full Member back when you were still a VU just for representing and fighting for the clan all on your own for months, let alone the fact that you came runner up in Magna 2021 and were the only one among us (sus) to have achieved as such.
Trainee from me once again, fingers crossed this is the one buddy ^-^

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2024, 09:15:33 pm »

Thanks Hazard, I appreciate your words for me  :D

Thank you for the votes guys
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 03:26:00 pm »
everyone repeats the mistake but they realize too and they surely deserves a chance just like domek realized that VU was his best place to stay in, he's honest give him a chance Good luck to Domo remember that i taught you legandary skills of punching xd.

Best of luck.  :-*
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 06:01:40 pm »
Trainee  :)

RoyStang's Art

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2024, 06:38:59 am »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2024, 10:31:04 pm »
Good luck. ;)

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2024, 03:25:17 pm »
everyone repeats the mistake but they realize too and they surely deserves a chance just like domek realized that VU was his best place to stay in, he's honest give him a chance Good luck to Domo remember that i taught you legandary skills of punching xd.

Best of luck.  :-*

Thanks for your words of support Waleed bro,and yes I do remember all of our duels throughout these years and the best and most important thing that I have learnt from you is the art of punching that has helped me become a better deathmatcher overall.I cannot express how much grateful I am to you for training me and remember that you will be always better puncher than me ;) O0

Trainee  :)

Thanks for your vote Febulous,it's great to see you back in game pal.

Thanks captain  ^-^

Good luck. ;)

Hey Kelvin,glad to see you wishing me the best of luck amigo.I will need it,thanks.  :)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2024, 08:30:35 pm »
the best and most important thing that I have learnt from you is the art of punching that has helped me become a better deathmatcher overall.I cannot express how much grateful I am to you for training me and remember that you will be always better puncher than me ;) O0

lel, you prolly are quite a target for rage, aren't ya? ::)

Well, I'm all about having more "currently-active-VC-MP-players" wearing the VU tag. Don't see why not, haven't been seeing you much around thoe, since our last sparring (around? I mean the only server I've been currently playing @ since returning - Asian City)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 08:43:24 pm by kyber7 »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Claude

• Hello there
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2024, 10:18:34 pm »
Goodluck brother, wishing you best of luck
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 10:24:32 pm by Claude »

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2024, 01:35:54 pm »
Goodluck brother, wishing you best of luck

Thanks Claude brother,much appreciated  ;)

the best and most important thing that I have learnt from you is the art of punching that has helped me become a better deathmatcher overall.I cannot express how much grateful I am to you for training me and remember that you will be always better puncher than me ;) O0

lel, you prolly are quite a target for rage, aren't ya? ::)

Well, I'm all about having more "currently-active-VC-MP-players" wearing the VU tag. Don't see why not, haven't been seeing you much around thoe, since our last sparring (around? I mean the only server I've been currently playing @ since returning - Asian City)

Hey Kyber7.We have met already sometime ago in-game, I happened to see you once again just an hour ago on AC server and had a very tight stubby duel with you and Alpays.I am looking forward to play with you more on other servers as well like LW,RTV,EC or VCAD so we can get to know each other better.I do not quite understand the words “target for rage”,well this is only your assumption but I can assure you and as you might have noticed already I am a very calm,friendly and sociable type of person.Definite opposite to rude,egocentric and so on.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2024, 02:23:06 pm »
Nah dawg, I meant that you probably piss a lot of players off w/ that punching stuff. And then they go around raging @ you in the chat, lol. But all this was just a joke, lol

Anyways, trainee from me.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 02:32:54 pm by kyber7 »

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"