April 20, 2024, 12:49:18 am

Author Topic: ULKev  (Read 1412 times)

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
ULKev
« on: January 04, 2012, 02:47:35 am »
Knock Knock Kevin calling everyone, I just wanna know what you all guys think about me I expect really bad comments from my person since yeah I am a two-faced guy :) anything is welcome.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: ULKev
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 03:52:41 am »
Actually Kevin, your not that bad. I see you as a inch of mostly everyone who plays VCMP. (Not hackers though. :P )  Your a professional at catching hackers and your another one of those people who can fluently speak both Spanish and English, which makes you a big contribution to helping out Hispanic players to understand the whereabouts of server regulations.

Now the bad news: Back in the past.. You were being to clingy with ''fps cheats'' and ''3rd party programs,'' and banned me unfairly when I was running a clean game. That was when I flipped out and caused a pandemonium b/w the most concerned XE staff. Basically what your little stunt did, did not only just took away 4 - 5 months of me being on XE, but me acting so harshly against VenKat (telling him to ''GTFO''), which I totally regret 1,000,000%. I was devastated from the banning, the dedication and work I put into turning this so called ''moddy lamer gamer 32 fps cheater negro'' into a ''trusted player,'' you broke my character apart, demeaning its name and nearly turning the ones who actually ''give a shit'' for my problems, against me, leaving me only by myself , but eventually I failed.  Your probably going to be stubborn with those statements since you fully believe 100% that ''you were right and such and such..'' I understand Kevin, I can't be trusted.. At least, not anymore. I read one of your posts saying that about me. Your right. I can't stop modding, I probably will tell you that I'm clean now and then, but things change bro. But one thing I won't do is break the rules. Ever since those past bans, I've learned my lesson, you don't need to tell me what my mods do or what my fps is  set to. I already know what fps / what mods are illegal and legal. I don't need to be spectated, I don't need to be watched over. I know the rules. If I screw up, I screw up, and thus suffer the consequences. I won't hide what I've done to protect myself from getting in trouble. I'll admit everything. And that's a fucking promise.

Good day, sir.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:03:20 am by Maverick »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 11:12:23 am »
Well, since everything is welcome.

Spanish:

Desde que estabas en [WU] que eras un idiota total, hasta que entraste a ULK tu vida cambio.
Cuando quise entrar a VU hiciste todo lo posible para que no entrara con esos ......... comentarios. El hecho es que cuando entraste a ULK te dieron una chance, y vos no quisiste que me la dieran a mi, es por eso que pienso que estas siendo como otro Tical que ahora que a entrado a ULK se creen que son muy importantes, asi que NO te olvides Kevin de donde has venido,  No me agradas desde la primera ves que te vi, y creo que nunca me agradaras.

Una surgerencia si es que te interesa, trata de ser mas entretenido, habla mas no te quedes callado asi haciendote el importante...

Eso es todo para hacerla bien corta.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:47:04 pm by Metalord »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 11:20:30 am »
Metalord, please in the future put everything that you put in Spanish in English too.

Kevin, I used to hate your guts. But I've seen a massive turnaround in your character. You seem like a pretty decent bloke now, though you have the tendency to lose control a little and be a bit immature in your decisions.

Writer of excessively long posts

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 12:34:40 pm »
I have no recollection about you kev lol, I remember your name and how you got demoted then got back in XE...weird...

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 12:59:03 pm »
Kevin, I used to hate your guts. But I've seen a massive turnaround in your character. You seem like a pretty decent bloke now, though you have the tendency to lose control a little and be a bit immature in your decisions.
never seen that side.  but you seem to be a nice guy when i see you ingame

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

JuaN

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 01:35:42 pm »
i can honestly say that i consider you a real friend of mine in this community, dont really care about your punishments/demotions on XE and other places, never jugded you and never will judge you do unless it affects me directly and negatively

you always voted "yes" for me in almost everything and as i appreciate it, i will always do the same no matter what the others think about it

do you still remember those training sessions we had on the latest days of R1?

y que te explique como jugar saltando ;c
Cannot rate own posts

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 06:12:56 pm »
lol yeah

@Juan yes I do :D

@Charley, Yeah must agree that I was a dick and sometimes I am but teh closer you are as a friend with me, the better my attitude is lol, part of my attitude.

@Metalod I understand your point about me being against you when you tried to get in VU.

@Tmavs, I have been thinking, the best place where you can think is while taking a shower so yeah I think I used to be a dick wanted to punish everyone with just suspicious thoughts.

Thanks for the comments, every comment makes me think about my attitude psychologically not only here in the community but also irl.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 12:25:49 pm »
i can honestly say that i consider you a real friend of mine in this community, dont really care about your punishments/demotions on XE and other places, never jugded you and never will judge you do unless it affects me directly and negatively

you always voted "yes" for me in almost everything and as i appreciate it, i will always do the same no matter what the others think about it