login
March 29, 2024, 07:50:21 am

Author Topic: sephtoronsh  (Read 4284 times)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: sephtoronsh
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 08:39:28 am »
Good person, in the serious situations you act very good.
I have nothing more to say, you're good VCMP, i just can't explain how people are  :P .

i hope none will dump me xD
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 10:05:48 pm »
Alright you want me to call you out? http://www.xaargserver.smfnew.com/index.php/topic,382.0.html

Bam. How fucking pathetic. You complain about XA and how 'it's copied everything from XE and it's shit blah blah blah' then you go and apply to try and manage it?

Weak, see-through bullshit.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers

Sephiroth

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 03:30:35 am »
Alright you want me to call you out? http://www.xaargserver.smfnew.com/index.php/topic,382.0.html

Bam. How fucking pathetic. You complain about XA and how 'it's copied everything from XE and it's shit blah blah blah' then you go and apply to try and manage it?

Weak, see-through bullshit.

I don't see why it's an issue. I was speaking with maxorator about how broken the script was and how they don't block most of the cheating shit like nofall so it didn't deserve to be official yet, and then castagna pmed me and started to fix his script bugs. He also explained to me that he never meant to copy XE in any way, and he did change the name out of XA a while ago too just to stop people from talking shit. I also was made to realize most of the stuff he did wasn't intended in any way to copy XE.
  Two sides to every story...

That's the #1 thing he doesn't like, so he's done the best he can to make his gamemode unique from the other servers.

Anyways to make a long story short he finally fixed his bugs and earned what I think is the right to be official.
Asked me if I could manage his admin team for him and I said yes (since i thought you guys might understand and not think im betraying or some shit), and applied. I like helping out and assisting people on this mod..
I don't see why I can't help out anywhere except XE.

I'm not interested in the competition between servers AT ALL, I'm interested in keeping the mod alive.

However I was in XE first and if it means I have to drop everything else to stay here I will. This is obviously more important to me over all servers in VCMP.
Cannot rate own posts

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 05:42:09 am »
I don't see why it's an issue. I was speaking with maxorator about how broken the script was and how they don't block most of the cheating shit like nofall so it didn't deserve to be official yet, and then castagna pmed me and started to fix his script bugs. He also explained to me that he never meant to copy XE in any way, and he did change the name out of XA a while ago too just to stop people from talking shit. I also was made to realize most of the stuff he did wasn't intended in any way to copy XE.
  Two sides to every story...

That's the #1 thing he doesn't like, so he's done the best he can to make his gamemode unique from the other servers.

Anyways to make a long story short he finally fixed his bugs and earned what I think is the right to be official.
Asked me if I could manage his admin team for him and I said yes (since i thought you guys might understand and not think im betraying or some shit), and applied. I like helping out and assisting people on this mod..
I don't see why I can't help out anywhere except XE.

I'm not interested in the competition between servers AT ALL, I'm interested in keeping the mod alive.

However I was in XE first and if it means I have to drop everything else to stay here I will. This is obviously more important to me over all servers in VCMP.

I going to give my point of view: Mainly it wasn't sephiroth the person who strongly complained about the server (yes i mean Tical). He reported to maxorator about some bugs that he found out (there were a few bugs, not the whole script bugged as he said) and well, the told another things. Anyways when i noticed about that i talked with him. Then we reached an arragement, so he decided to help the server re-organizing the staff  for better coordination. After this, he realized that the Xtreme addicts had nothing to do with XE (talking about the scripts, etc).

I am not defending anyone here, but this situation seems a bit contradictory. Hope you guys can understand it,  this is just my point of view maybe the things are different or not.  

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 09:36:01 am »
Nice guy, skilled fighter and a good friend  ;)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 11:04:05 am »
1) I don't buy it.

2) As I've said in the private board in XE, I don't believe you should take on a managerial role in another big server until the one you are 'managing' originally no longer requires management/help. If you feel like your work in XE is done, then I urge you to leave.

3) If you don't believe in competition between servers then I feel you have a bad grip on this mod. Competition is what drives VC:MP. If there was no competition then there would be no progress. The furthering of this mod relies on servers filling out their potential to the maximum level and then other servers coming along and doing even better; it's just the natural order of things. As such, it's necessary to pick a team. You can't join two rival clans, so why should you manage two rival servers? (I'm not saying XE hate XA here, I'm just saying that we are in competition, as any server on VC:MP is).

4) The more you stretch yourself across a bunch of servers, the less you will be able to help them individually. If you want to help in a bunch of servers I suggest that you take a lower role in each. If you want to manage, then I suggest you stick to one server.

Writer of excessively long posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 11:29:49 am »
1. Nothing I can do about that.

2. I never said I feel like my work is done. XE is far from perfect and it never will be perfect. it's a job that will never run out of work.

3. Point taken.

4. Good idea.

stepped down from XA.

Sorry cast :/ it was one or the other and I've been with XE a lot longer.

I'm an idiot for not thinking of the repercussions of helping XA.

Nothing else I can say

Cannot rate own posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 12:25:30 pm »
Split personality and hard working

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 05:32:11 pm »
Good peron, good clanmate so far and pretty loyal, but there is something that you and I lack, autocontrol with mixing feelings and bipolarity sometimes, other than that you know everything is good.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 10:19:30 pm by kevinsito »

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 05:44:18 pm »
Good peron, good clanmate so far and pretty loyal, but there is something that you and I lack, autocontrol with mixing feelings and bipolarity sometimes other than you know everything is good.
DJ

Marcell

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 12:23:49 pm »
men
there was suspossed to be a threesome picture here, but it was deleted courtesy of morphine
so basikily

septorin = mens
ok
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:26:08 pm by Marcell »

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 02:18:20 am »
You take this (vcmp) too seriously, it's kind of like you're trying hard to please everyone, it's just not going to happen (honestly as tical pointed out you've made 3 of these threads, wtf...).

My advice would be to just take a breath and just enjoy the game for what it is, a game!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:21:20 am by Squida »

Sephiroth

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 08:52:39 am »
You take this (vcmp) too seriously, it's kind of like you're trying hard to please everyone, it's just not going to happen

My advice would be to just take a breath and just enjoy the game for what it is, a game!

when you're actually serious, you make alot of sense.

thanks for that, I'll keep it in mind.
Cannot rate own posts