March 28, 2024, 10:53:26 pm

Author Topic: sephtoronsh  (Read 4283 times)

Sephiroth

sephtoronsh
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:00:46 am »
bored, figured I'd give this a go too.
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: sephtoronsh
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 10:18:41 am »
I think everyone knows I don't think much of you Seph. I can appreciate your managerial capabilities; you do a good job communicating morals, rules and standards etc. to subordinates. You also have good motivational skills and you can also keep a level head.

But other than that I think you're a kiss ass, I think you're slightly racist and I think that showing off to others online makes you feel cool. I feel that a lot of your online personality is a face, a sham, false pretence. You seem to choose to appear to be one person in one situation, but then a completely different one in others. I don't like this lack of genuineness (genuineness, what a clunky word :\). I understand why you do it, and it'll get you  far amongst certain people. Others however will see through it.

I've voiced these opinions before, but as you posted this topic I thought I'd voice them again. We wouldn't want this board to turn into a dick-sucking fest would we?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 10:27:13 am »
We wouldn't want this board to turn into a dick-sucking fest would we?

Indeed we wouldn't! honesty is appreciated, at least from me

@your post: I agree with everything negative there, really. I tend to flip-flop and change my position on certain things alot, as well as become an entirely different person at times, leading me to look like a hypocritical retard in a lot of situations. It's something I'm working to change and I admit I haven't been trying hard enough. These little reminders are appreciated, as they don't come very often, and reminds me of how much of a self-contradicting, schizophrenic dickhead i am sometimes. It honestly makes me respect you a bunch more for telling me the cold-hard truth.

My internet persona is very exaggerated. I'm nothing like this in real life. I also have many different personalities on the internet, mainly in the same places. I guess I over-express myself when I'm here on the internet. I'm also very impressionable. I do tend to treat authoritative, or more knowledgeable and experienced figures with more respect though, which might explain why I seem like a kiss-ass in most situations.

As for the racism, I am slightly racist and I confess have a pre-judging (pre-judging, what a clunky word) (which most of the time turns out to be right) of most Indian and Pakistani players of vc-mp. I suppose it is a side effect of the coincidence that it was what all of the past experiences with cheaters/rulebreakers/troublemakers/spammer/etc had in common. It makes me treat them differently on a personal level from the get-go. However, there are a few exceptions (players) that I have no problem with at all that belong to the aforementioned groups. I agree it is unfair to judge them by their background. There's really nothing else I can say about that.

I'm 100% sure a vast majority of other people feel the same way you do about me, but I guess they're trying to be peaceful and not offend me or they are afraid I'm gonna rage-ban them (as that is the stereotype of xe admins).

If you read this post cutton, I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to your response. Also I would appreciate it if you called me out more often.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 05:53:42 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 10:39:31 am »
haha kiss-ass, well, I guess to a certain extent we all were. Seph was definitely I guess, as a newbie looking up at the "almighty" ULK people who were looked upon as a sort of god of VC:MP, was a...any better word for kiss-ass? Mmm. But I am not too sure about how to determine someone as a hypocrite. Everyone behaves differently in certain situation..does it imply that certain form of moral principle that someone abides by has to be consistent, but with alterations as to how it is communicated and presented? Sorry for rambling but I really want to define hypocrisy. And interested in other people's views :P
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 11:22:39 am »
I Remember the old seph (rages, flames), you aren't like that old seph today :P

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 03:46:00 pm »
SEPTORONSH teh two-faced protagonist.

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 04:13:54 pm »
In my opinion you are a good and loyal player. Very helpful admin, but you sometimes like to "mix with mud" someone :D

asd

JuaN

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 11:00:20 pm »
to be honest everyone says how much a dickhead you were/are but at least to me you have been quite nice and cool
since the day i applied for ulk ( 1st time ) in september 09 till now ( hope it can stay that way) to put a little objection the time you left du, applied for sae @ samp and joined tln, you were somewhat more rude ( not sure if "ruder" is valid in this case  :D) and a lil more arrogant towards others especially to your ex-clanmates not a lot though i said a little bit

as for the rest, well the typical " ur a good pal, nice frend and cool admin " you know  

saludos mi amigo cepillo
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:47:22 pm by Haze »
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 12:10:59 pm »
I'm looking forward to your response.

I'm not sure what you want me to respond; nice one for taking it on the chin and admitting your faults I guess. I've always thought the first person to admit their mistakes is the better person.

The only thing I have to say to that really is the whole racism thing, I wasn't aiming that at Indians/Pakistanis. It's more the whole 'nigga this, nigga that' thing. An example of which being

I don't know whether you actually think like that, or whether you're just jumping on the whole VC:MP racism bandwagon, but it's retarded either way. People seem to assume it's okay to be racist and discriminant in other ways on the internet; in my opinion it is no different to doing it in real life. You wouldn't dare say that to some random black dude you didn't really know in real life, but yet you feel that it's fine to do it online... weird eh.

Writer of excessively long posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 12:21:05 pm »
The only thing I have to say to that really is the whole racism thing, I wasn't aiming that at Indians/Pakistanis. It's more the whole 'nigga this, nigga that' thing. An example of which being

I don't know whether you actually think like that, or whether you're just jumping on the whole VC:MP racism bandwagon, but it's retarded either way. People seem to assume it's okay to be racist and discriminant in other ways on the internet; in my opinion it is no different to doing it in real life. You wouldn't dare say that to some random black dude you didn't really know in real life, but yet you feel that it's fine to do it online... weird eh.

I really don't know why I say stupid shit like that, I don't even think like that either. I guess you're right, it warrants no real punishment as it would in real life so I use it alot more freely here.
But seeing it put into that context is definitely making me see there's something wrong with it.  I'm gonna try to stop doing that shit from now on and if I do use the n word in a meaning such as that then please anyone call me out.

Also Charley, the only thing I really wanted you to do is see that I take your opinion seriously and I'm not gonna brush it off like it means nothing. I would like to eventually change the way that you and alot of other players think of me.

I am sorry for the stupid and blatantly racist comments I have mindlessly spurted out over the last 2 years.

There is definitely alot wrong with the way I have always acted and I am gonna change it.

I guess you can think of it as one of my new years resolutions (as pathetic as that sounds)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:30:36 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 07:19:47 pm »
Sometimes nice, sometimes not. Too emotional imo, but still a great guy and skilled fighter.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 07:43:30 pm »
Sometimes nice, sometimes not. Too emotional imo, but still a great guy and skilled fighter.

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 09:57:05 pm »
Sephiroth used to be dick, then he took an arrow to the knee and became a good person.

Keep it up!

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 11:06:32 pm »
Sephiroth used to be dick, then he took an arrow to the knee and became a good person.

Keep it up!
oh my fucking god. Not this fucking joke in this fucking forum. FUCK.

Anyways, Sephiroth was also nice to me, so I don't have any complaints, but what I can see'bout him is that he's a very talented and devoted admin. He's also a really nice guy.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2012, 11:47:13 pm »

Forced meme is forced, and you're doing it wrong.

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real