login
April 19, 2024, 08:05:59 pm

Author Topic: Juanchy  (Read 2379 times)

JuaN

Juanchy
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:16:10 pm »
i know i already got one thread about myself where i was HARDLY insulted but oh well :(, but as my old acc got deleted  that thread doesnt count anymore so HAHAHA i made another one, also felt like attettion whoring a little today  ;D
Cannot rate own posts

Sephiroth

Re: Juanchy
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 12:42:00 am »
Proud to call you one of my closest friends and advisors in vc-mp. Excellently fluent in both english and spanish, and one of the most skilled fighters at the moment

Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 01:32:43 am »
jUannUb easy >:(

But he's a great friend to have around. :)

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 11:21:21 am »
JUAN IS THE PROEST GUY IN WHOLE VCMP!!!

;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 12:16:44 pm »
Sos re piola, re copado un tipo muy inteligente y entretenido. Pero lastima que sos noob y siempre te mato mucho, parece que no te alcansa con la ventaja que te doy. Sos la segunda masa despues de mi, Y cuando quieras te hago mierda.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 01:15:33 pm »
Proud to call you one of my closest friends and advisors in vc-mp. Excellently fluent in both english and spanish, and one of the most skilled fighters at the moment

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 03:23:56 pm »
the guy i always argue with

true friend.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 10:33:35 am »
Bestest turnaround of character I've personally witnessed from the nub with the [DUz] tag to the current player. Fighting skill particularly increased IMMENSELY, and your attitude towards dealing with certain situations have matured greatly, though you still have that nature of entering rage mode when emotionally triggered. :)

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 11:18:31 am »
Bestest turnaround of character I've personally witnessed from the nub with the [DUz] tag to the current player. Fighting skill particularly increased IMMENSELY, and your attitude towards dealing with certain situations have matured greatly, though you still have that nature of entering rage mode when emotionally triggered. :)
Like FootBall Threads???????

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 12:26:52 pm »
Like FootBall Threads???????
that's one major issue. Real Madrid sucks. Period. :D :D :D

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 01:54:07 pm »
Skilled playah, very friendly and...                    DEAD

UR DEAD NAB.

asd

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 03:43:15 pm »
Fighting skill particularly increased IMMENSELY

Indidi, but still ez.

I think jUannUb is a 0.05% packetloss noob. :)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 11:34:56 pm »
best jizzer i ever met in my life mens with the Y U KNOW JOKES a true friend

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 04:52:51 am »
best jizzer i ever met in my life mens with the Y U KNOW JOKES a true friend
all of my coffee

JuaN

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 06:06:27 pm »
i appreciate all of your comments guys ( and lol at brian's, 14 spree to tmavs.. ; D) but i appreciate cola's especially ( although i wasnt that bad talking about skillwise when i was DUz lol) you know i feel kinda in debt to your clan, as i started the line and everyone else followed me ( talking about when one day we all left.. me, javi, darfy, edga, jking and a few others.. and the majority went to DnA) by the time i realised out i made a big mistake there, shouldnt have left or at least like that, just wrote an " hello im leaving" if i remember well not even a bit compared to what i lived in DU while playing vcmp, a lot.

DU accepted me, when it was on its best moment with high standars and all of that, about the time when i "hacked" fox's account in ULK forums to make an application for the clan and i got caught, lol i looked like a real trolltard but still
i got accepted as DUz, DU gave me everything that can be given in this game, a name, a reputation, a good atmosphere between members etc you know.

since then i have been joining and leaving clans like if they were chocolates lol, i have my record of staying in a clan for 10 months in DU xd! in each clan i joined i felt really good in DZ ( i left it for personal issues towards another member) my 3rd time in ULK was undoubtedly the best of those three, spent 7 months with them that time for what i heard i was even a few days/weeks away to become an ULK member got noticed of it and decided to leave,
ULK is cool but im not made for that clan, and now i joined VU mainly because i always liked this clan, the atmosphere here is pretty good as well and everything is cool at the moment to be honest, but DU was the clan where i really enjoyed A LOT in every aspect, the only thing i didnt like was that DUr tag lol even SGB's son joined it xD lmao that was really fun, but as for the rest i already said it, greatest times of my entire "vcmp life" happened in DU and LW, but DU for me will always be my favorite clan in this community though im not gonna join it again because im really cool in VU as i said a couple of times, its like raul who spent like 15 years in Real madrid and one day went to schalke04 though he is playing and scoring a lot there, his heart will always belong to Real madrid

and for all of that i want to apologize for leaving with a simple "bye" while for other clans i didnt like that much, i wrote a testament on my leaving topics lol, so thats what im doing right now, only wanted to show my feelings for a
clan that i appreciate A LOT, you know = DU = sick thing hope you can make it grow up and as strong as in late 09 early 10, good luck ;k
Cannot rate own posts