Author Topic: mop  (Read 5230 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: mop
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 11:44:03 am »
nice attuide + funny guy  ;) :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 04:17:45 pm »
Thanks and Cola, I will type out why shit had happened the way it did once I get the chance to.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2011, 04:32:37 pm »
U r good as a player and friendly as a person :D

asd

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2011, 09:20:24 pm »
so yeah, what i've been going through in the past few months on XE and many other places is because of the spoiling feeling i had due to what was then called "authority" to me. i insulted lower-class players then hid behind the strongest in order to not get in trouble because i simply felt cool, plus over the internet. i've started to slowly realize that this was more a way to humiliate myself rather than make myself look humorous. i've started to practice the art of treating everyone equally, with a few exceptions of course. even if it is all happening over the internet this also helps me a lot in real life and i definitely do benefit from what i hear from people here, that's exactly what my parents don't think though. they regard video games as a waste of time and brain cells and persuading them to think otherwise is a pain in the 5th spot. so yeah, that's that.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 10:18:51 am »
so yeah, what i've been going through in the past few months on XE and many other places is because of the spoiling feeling i had due to what was then called "authority" to me. i insulted lower-class players then hid behind the strongest in order to not get in trouble because i simply felt cool, plus over the internet. i've started to slowly realize that this was more a way to humiliate myself rather than make myself look humorous. i've started to practice the art of treating everyone equally, with a few exceptions of course. even if it is all happening over the internet this also helps me a lot in real life and i definitely do benefit from what i hear from people here, that's exactly what my parents don't think though. they regard video games as a waste of time and brain cells and persuading them to think otherwise is a pain in the 5th spot. so yeah, that's that.
Amen to that.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2012, 12:26:48 pm »
With that said, if anyone has noticed anything bad about my attitude towards yourselves, please write it here so I can work on it.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2012, 10:50:32 am »
jolly natured boy  :angel: