May 03, 2024, 11:25:38 am

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 39971 times)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #225 on: December 26, 2016, 10:55:09 am »
It's clearly seen you start to feel hmm warm feels from your bottom when no-grass mods of VU and NewK's position about that were included in this hacking discussion. What do you trying to prove via such behavior?

If i'm blaming anyone for our loss, that would be haitians itself for the reason i mentioned above
Then you should to beg axxo about fpslimit for your 20fps guys for playercount before anything. You guys tested VW long before the announcement, you're created it, you're host and lose it. Few times in row. How it's possible? Ah... hackers.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:02:05 am by vito »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 26, 2016, 11:01:05 am »
I have a perfect topic for ppl like u vito, posted by someone who played alongside the wk itself - http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7342.0

A quote from the same topic:
Blind grouping

This is a major problem.When a group of people take a side,they just wont care about the facts.They will keep ignoring.There is a clear example:Russian/ON side vs Anti-Russian/ON side.

When we look at the Russian/ON side,they are mostly like I mentioned before

Favoritism

Yeah that happens most of the times in servers.People show favoritsm for those who are their friends or someone they can benefit from.Might that be,reports,admin applications etc.There are countless amount of this .
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 26, 2016, 11:04:52 am »

It's clearly seen you start to feel hmm warm feels from your bottom when no-grass mods of VU and NewK's position about that were included in this hacking discussion. What do you trying to prove via such behavior?

so why ignoring this to save on and wk which gave u hack too.
clearly say that they gave you hacks that's why you asslicking them .

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 26, 2016, 11:06:15 am »
If i'm blaming anyone for our loss, that would be haitians itself for the reason i mentioned above
Then you should to beg axxo about fpslimit for your 20fps guys for playercount before anything. You guys tested VW long before the announcement, you're created it, you're host and lose it. Few times in row. How it's possible? Ah... hackers.
its not just bcz of fps limits, i ddnt see more than half of the applicants joining the server. Yes we lost it a few times, why? Bcz we made the events fair for both the teams, if not we would have won easily.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:08:35 am by Amal »

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 26, 2016, 11:12:57 am »
I have a perfect topic for ppl like u vito
Cool, I've seen it before. I happy you able to see it at least from side. Ofc you will ignore such things in VU too, but as I said before... human's nature. It's not any news for me because I learnt about it when I was young.

so why ignoring this to save on and wk which gave u hack too.
clearly say that they gave you hacks that's why you asslicking them .
There is nothing to ignore about that drama of ON, it was clearly hacks. But please don't project to me your own values in your conclusions.

why?
Sure, it's because you've invited old respectable people of *community* to your side. Not players.

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 26, 2016, 11:19:20 am »
I have a perfect topic for ppl like u vito
Cool, I've seen it before. I happy you able to see it at least from side. Ofc you will ignore such things in VU too, but as I said before... human's nature. It's not any news for me because I learnt about it when I was young.
"such things in VU"? can u elaborate

why?
Sure, it's because you've invited old respectable people of *community* to your side. Not players.
What more do we want than a fun gameplay with our friends? Winning comes afterwards

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 26, 2016, 11:25:28 am »
Well for example VUs behavior in this topic about NewK before kryst's case and after it, before NewK's words about no-grass and after (look at lazer's shit)

Winning comes afterwards
I see.

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 26, 2016, 11:33:54 am »
Well for example VUs behavior in this topic about NewK before kryst's case and after it, before NewK's words about no-grass and after (look at lazer's shit)
I dont see any change before and after, can u correct me pls

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 26, 2016, 11:37:46 am »
I can't. If while reading this topic you have not seen anything strange with lazer's behavior around me after no-grass stuff or wilson's reply of kryst case - nobody can't correct you. But it's ok.

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 26, 2016, 11:41:49 am »
I can't. If while reading this topic you have not seen anything strange with lazer's behavior around me after no-grass stuff or wilson's reply of kryst case - nobody can't correct you. But it's ok.
If u cant correct me it means what u said about "such things in VU too" is a non sense

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 26, 2016, 11:46:36 am »
If u cant correct me it means what u said about "such things in VU too" is a non sense
If I were able to correct you then it would be a non-sense. But alas it's true.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 26, 2016, 11:52:56 am »
If I were able to correct you then it would be a non-sense. But alas it's true.
but u werent able to correct me and it is not non sense.

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 26, 2016, 11:55:26 am »
but u werent able to correct me and it is not non sense.
You're unable to see favoritsm in your own group. It's exactly your quote about http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7727.msg90284#msg90284
So what I have to correct here? All works fine as it was written.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2016, 12:01:12 pm »
We are a group to contribute something good to the community not to make it toxic unlike the group u belong to.

Again:
But the Anti-Russian/ON side are mostly the people who contributes to this community and are good people

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 26, 2016, 12:04:41 pm »
We are a group to contribute something good to the community not to make it toxic unlike the group u belong to.
So you are the good and you are against the evil? It's changes everything.
Try to compare your the good contribution and my the evil contribution in VU's server (a/d) for example.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 12:17:01 pm by vito »