login
March 28, 2024, 07:54:53 pm

Author Topic: I need an opinion here x2  (Read 3809 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: I need an opinion here x2
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2018, 10:42:03 pm »
First of all you did the same joke once with me so I thought you are ok with such stuff
Code: [Select]
Calhoun05/14/2018
We are still friends, aren't we
?
Sk05/14/2018
Ofc lol
May 26, 2018
Calhoun05/26/2018
MAN
MANMANMANMAMNAMNMANMANMAN
Don't b AnGrY BRO
I WAS UJST JOKING I LOVE U POLEASE LOVE ME
hey man
what the fuck happened back on LW?
were you joking?

That log from 14 May is right after having left VU, it has nothing to do with this issue - i just felt that i had dissappointed you for having left this clan.

About 26 May,
[13:04:56]  [OSKr]Calhoun: ur dad me sk
[13:05:14]  (Moderator) Sk: CALHOUN, you are not even worth my debate :D
[13:05:55]  [OSKr]Calhoun: Sk ma bra don't take things too seriously
[13:06:07]  [OSKr]Calhoun: its okay, im your dad but don't be rude mang
[13:06:22]  (Moderator) Sk: i am not rude i am just telling you what real thing is
[13:09:07]  *> [OSKr]Calhoun killed [VU]Sk with a stubby shotgun to right leg. <*
[13:09:10]  [OSKr]Calhoun: ups sorry
[13:09:11]  [VU]Sk: calhoun fuck off
[13:09:16]  [OSKr]Calhoun: man calm down
[13:09:23]  *> [VU]Sk killed [OSKr]Calhoun with a shotgun to torso. <*
[13:09:26]  [VU]Sk: get lost

Yes, i made a joke with you which you took too seriously and we started to argue in-game, later i pmed you in Discord to tell you that it was just a joke. Afterwards didn't do that kind of things anymore because i thought you didn't like them, but as you can see here as well, i didn't insult you like you do every time you see me ingame and i kill you.

Also let's say it's a joke, okay you were joking with me - then why did you insult me when i left the server?

>> [1] biozcalhoun. left the server. (Quit)
&RastySpoon 19:43:58 [7] [VU]Sk: thanks god that retard kid left
&RastySpoon 19:44:22 [10] [ss]niko: sk why u hates that kid?
&RostySpoon 19:44:24 [10] [ss]niko: hhhh
&RustySpoon 19:44:26 [1] [VU]Sk: he is a retard

Like i said, the first time i made that joke you got cocky and i stopped to do that - why do you keep doing those "jokes" if i do neither like them?

2nd I am a fauji(Military boy) #asweallknow and that's why the things you said about my country(patriot) I will never forget I have forgiven you but I will never forget as you can never return those and from the day on I will never reply to your any message and anything toward you I have even blocked you on discord for sharing our personal chat which I think was not a good move to do

We talked about this in-game after having been unbanned from littlewhiteys and you told me that everything was "ok", however, i can understand that you can't forgive me but what pissed me off as fuck is having to abide your insults, your cockiness, you saying that i have a "psycho disorder" everytime when i join a server.
So you are basically basing your judgement and all your rage towards me in a country/religion abusement made in rage by me like two months ago, something that 90% of VCMP has done atleast once.
+I wouldn't have shared anything if you had replied me on first instance, thing that you didn't, and just ignored the issue.

Not to mention to the fact that you talked to me 18, July just to play PUBG mobile, which confuses me and i don't know if you're with hate, or just joking with me. Sometimes it seems like you're just having mood swings and on the other hand there are occasions where it looks like you have some resentment towards me.

not to mention this, I personally think you are fake trying to steal sympathy sudden changes in your moods, I will never like you and never will and if you get accepted here I may just reply hi to your messages nothing else. I have nothing else to say to you and about Panzer how many times do I tell you that I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BAN, I DIDN'T EVEN KNEW THAT YOU GOT BANNED.

I'm fine with that, if you don't want to speak to me, please don't - but end with this abuse thing just as i'm wanting to. I don't have any trouble with your thoughts about me, which i understand due to all the problems and mistakes that i've commited, and which i expect to somehow change trough the time.

this issue has concluded for me if you aren't going to abuse me anymore

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 11:22:30 pm by biozcalhoun »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2018, 10:43:27 pm »
Do you remember saying to me “Dizaster, retard motherfucker” when i joked with SK?
Your asslicking with SK didnt end well i guess.
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 10:46:48 pm »
Do you remember saying to me “Dizaster, retard motherfucker” when i joked with SK?
Your asslicking with SK didnt end well i guess.
If you have the logs please post. I don't remember having abused you, although it was probably because you said something offensive to him.
I didn't and i never will asslick anybody, that's not on me. Do not confuse things. Everyone's relationship can change. Sk, as i said, was the one who helped me to arrive into VU; and later on things went bad. I don't see the point where i "asslicked" him.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 10:49:49 pm by biozcalhoun »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2018, 10:58:33 pm »
I dont have access to my laptop so i cant post logs.
You shouldnt abuse strangers who are joking with their friends. :thumbsdown:
You should improve yourself first before posting here. :thumbsup:
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 11:08:33 pm »
I dont have access to my laptop so i cant post logs.
You shouldnt abuse strangers who are joking with their friends. :thumbsdown:
You should improve yourself first before posting here. :thumbsup:
Take on mind that i haven't seen you in the last two or three months, and i didn't know that you and Sk were friends nor i did know that you were joking with him
+I don't remember having said a single insult after having been unbanned from LW in June against people that didn't abuse me in first instance
+you cant say that i have to improve myself if you haven't seen me in like two months
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 11:28:51 pm by biozcalhoun »
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2018, 03:45:50 am »
After reading all this. I would say abusing ones country is not a good move.

I can be worse than Sk when it comes to our country. We respect everyone's country and we want everyone to respect  back our country. And if you don't. You should expect more retardness than this from our side..
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2018, 03:57:10 am »
After reading all this. I would say abusing ones country is not a good move.

I can be worse than Sk when it comes to our country. We respect everyone's country and we want everyone to respect  back our country. And if you don't. You should expect more retardness than this from our side..
I have abused countries a single day from the 6 months that i've spent in this game since i came back and it was in June. I know that it wasn't a good move but i don't really believe that something that passed a long time ago like that, even in a rage moment, is worth all what i had been facing till yesterday.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 04:00:52 am by biozcalhoun »

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2018, 04:28:13 am »
If you do something wrong, you are not on a stage to tell the other person when he should change his attitude towards you.! It totally depends on him..
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2018, 04:52:16 am »
This is so sad Alexa play despacito
Funny Funny x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2018, 05:23:42 am »
Come on guys. Thijn is clearly stealing the show here. Try to be more creative.
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2018, 06:35:48 am »
Knowing that when u go under alias to compare skills withsomeone, you drag down their pants leaving no choice to fight you and its fun! Bioz's negativity and power hunger was the main cause of all the later drama. I suggest bioz to leave this planet!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:37:58 am by MasterOz »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2018, 07:54:40 am »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 10 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2018, 10:59:53 am »
I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BAN, I DIDN'T EVEN KNEW THAT YOU GOT BANNED.

fuck the ban you were too rude towards me...while before that you were a big fan of my videos.

Buddy! I am not willing to fight you but to be your friend instead, a way more better.
it is really a bad move to insult someone's country but don't take it seriously, calhoun may be joking and you either joke with him or ignore that.

this is non-sense drama just stop this. I don't actually see anything wrong with this but trust me provoking someone isn't a good move so you must stop it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:01:27 pm by PANZER24 »

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2018, 12:16:52 pm »
1 week posting ban for spamming - Charley
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 01:14:13 pm by Charley »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2018, 12:26:55 pm »
Casper please rate this reply too...