March 28, 2024, 10:31:42 pm

Author Topic: Application - Kyle.  (Read 2425 times)

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
Application - Kyle.
« on: July 12, 2018, 04:17:09 pm »
Nick: Kyle.

Timezone/Country: Pakistan +5 gmt

Previous Nicks: Freddy, 4n45 , [BUTT]Happy , Psycho! etc

Additional Comments: I start playing VC:MP since 2014. In the starts I was noob and really don't know about clans/gangs. then my brother told me to make an application in UF. I try there 5 time, and got denied again and again, because my English was not perfect and illegible to speak and don't know how to communication with other with nicely. after improving my self I got accepted and Stick with them 1 year with trainee rank.
so there is reason of leaving my old clan
https://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1617.0
after that I was interested in another tribe SS, but I did not have any friendly relationship with them. Because of which they rejected my request. I made myself strong and capable, but I failed again. That's why I stopped following them and think about this tribe because there are many of my friends in this tribe and I like your team work, Most of you guys Play with me in EAD server and I also showing myself in VW. I think this is best place for me in friends.

Regards : Kyle.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:55:52 am by Ryne »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: Saim

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Kyle.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 04:20:16 pm »
good luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 04:24:32 pm »
You are the living proof of that not every 12 years old kid is retarded.

Good luck.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Norman4354

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 04:36:24 pm »
https://ss-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1053.0
There are many clans in VC:MP, But I only choose this one for my future, I can apply in MK in VU even I have many friends in mentioned clans, But I felt I need to start friendly relation with Secret Slayers.
Why did you even bothered to apply here if you are already interested in another clan.
Cannot rate own posts

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 04:42:53 pm »
What makes your ex-clan members believe you were behaving like a leader? Did you discussed this issue with the members/management?

You stated in your leaving that one of the reason was not promoting you for 11 months after you being active. What if we don’t promote you for longer period? What will be your action?

Agree Agree x 3 (list)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 04:44:42 pm »
GL  ;D

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 04:46:51 pm »
-
He'll stay trainee forever like me :v

Anyway, Kyle you're a good guy, friendly and kind. I'll be waiting for your answer to consider my vote.
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 05:29:53 pm »
Hahahahaa no
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 05:50:21 pm »
Trainee won't hurt :)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 07:21:37 pm »
good luck

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 07:23:24 pm »
https://ss-clan.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1053.0
There are many clans in VC:MP, But I only choose this one for my future, I can apply in MK in VU even I have many friends in mentioned clans, But I felt I need to start friendly relation with Secret Slayers.
Why did you even bothered to apply here if you are already interested in another clan.

Yeah I was Interested in SS because they also have great community in VC-MP, I tried to put myself in SS clan. but maybe that was not right and perfect place for me.
many of SS members even other tribe members said me
I consider you are too young for joining SS clan
and some of VC-MP Players said me that SS clan is not for you and there is no place for your kind of players blah blah I don't know why I faced this kind of comments, This thing Disappointed me and the player name "sanglierhos" said me that trying to make relationship with us. Actually members of the SS clan are inactive, so there is no way to establish a relationship with them. After that comments I changed my mind and I strengthened the relationship with you and now I want to show them that I do not think as people think.

What makes your ex-clan members believe you were behaving like a leader? Did you discussed this issue with the members/management?

You stated in your leaving that one of the reason was not promoting you for 11 months after you being active. What if we don’t promote you for longer period? What will be your action?

I was Stick and active player of UF and I'd talked with management that why you guys don't organized the clan wars, events etc, They said me that we need a big community first and you guys can support us with your loyalty with this clan, I understood and accepted this thing, after some months I again ask the same question from them, Because this time we had accept many new players in our tribe.
Meanwhile, some members began to fight against me that you do not know how to play you are team killer etc, you give a lot of mistakes. There are many things that were against me. I just bear them and they all acts like a leader. I tolerated them for some days and I felt that I have no respect and also management going down because they didn't took any action on this matter. Then I decide to leave them and start my new journey alone.

And about Promotion if you guys give me trainee rank so that is enough for me because There is a lot of honor here so there is no need to focus on ranks.

Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Credits: Saim

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 07:41:15 pm »
Trainee bro..nice skills.
Please don't say for example (he said me)...no...just "He told me "   :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 08:58:35 pm »
Trainee bro..nice skills :)

RoyStang's Art

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 11:11:47 pm »

Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 20 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 11:14:45 pm »
Good luck

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)