login
April 27, 2024, 09:41:12 pm

Author Topic: THE WORLD HATES BRIAN  (Read 1889 times)

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
Re: THE WORLD HATES BRIAN
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 03:04:56 pm »
But the tune is good, have to admit :dd
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

asd

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 03:08:10 pm »
If you want a troll to go away, don't feed him attention. Not even a 'GTFO'.
He'll starve due the lack of interest in a few days.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 04:40:25 pm »
ADMENS,
PLZ DON'T BE NIGGERS BY LOCKING OR DELETING MY TOPIC
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. KTHXBIE

'MURICA HATES ANTI-FREEDOM SATAN WORSHIPPING MUSLIM TERRORIST BRIAN

YOU HAVE A MANDATORY INVITATION TO THE ANNUAL GUANTANAMO BAY CAMPING TRIP (BRING MARSHMALLOWS!)

is mentally ill o_O
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:44:19 pm by Nelson »

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 04:51:36 pm »
Oh, gtfo already. Nobody gives a fuck.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 06:22:23 pm »
Banned locked and owned.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"