April 28, 2024, 12:22:14 am

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 1015 times)

araa

• View Profile
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2019, 03:40:28 am »
get rekt amen!

is that having shoe filled with potty and urine on your face ? an fun ? indeed it must be OR else why anyone would do such things as you are doing here ?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2019, 04:26:41 am »
Its my clan forum, i can text whatever I want loooool.

be sure to get rekt ameen
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

araa

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2019, 06:47:20 am »
Its my clan forum, i can text whatever I want loooool.

be sure to get rekt ameen

alright than go on trolling. and i dont want to waste my time anymore. ( finished )

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2019, 04:58:48 pm »
How can you call someone your god, when you can't prove whose son you are? The thing that you only posted is bullshit and you told us more bullshit at the end so we forget the bullshit you told us at the start. Well, I don't fight over any religion but your mama has slept with 100 dudes in your city and you can't prove which one in your city is your father.

than what i have done by explaining this Practical epxlanation ? ( rascal idiot ) what i have done than ? have i not explained whose son i actually am ? have i not explained that who has actually seen the father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her ?

and it is my mother ( authority OR Srila Prabhupada ) who is chaste and faithful to my father or Krishna.

and rest are all whores ( in the guess of scientists ) who says that instead of father there is evolution, big bang, moon landing etc false brainwashing propagandas.

surely `1 is doomed ( like you ) for listening to such whores with very big vagina.

and my mother or authority is not whore but an chaste or faithful to father OR Krishna ( son of your 10 neigbours )

and now because you are son of your 10 negibours does not means that everyone is similar 10 mens issue of very hard work with your lusty mum. ( or whore )

just consontrate on that and do that and than come here for arguement.
You are litterally abusing and trying to attract people toward your religion which is bullshit, and I have hard time understanding what actually are you trying to tell us. First of all who is Srilla praphuda, what is he/she doing here? who made him start vcmp?

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
CASPER IS THE BOSS
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2019, 06:25:42 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2019, 10:24:22 am »
So you mean we will live more 7 lives after dying? matlab 7 janam sath? xDDDDDD

Promoting krishna on forums describes how cheap you are moving, and abusing back? nice one.
btw is that your religion?

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2019, 10:43:10 am »
Cock and ball torture (CBT), penis torture or dick torture is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the penis or testicles. This may involve directly painful activities, such as genital piercing, wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation or even kicking.[1] The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via masochism, or emotional pleasure through erotic humiliation, or knowledge that the play is pleasing to a sadistic dominant. Many of these practices carry significant health risks.[2]

Erotic electrostimulation (abbreviated e-stim[1] and also known as electrosex) is a sexual practice  involving the application of electrical stimulation to the nerves of the body, with particular emphasis on the genitals, using a power source (such as a TENS, EMS, Violet wand, minecraft redstone torches or made-for-play units) for purposes of sexual stimulation. Electrostimulation has been associated with BDSM activities, and erotic electrostimulation is an evolution of that practice.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 10:45:24 am by Xmair »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Stubborn.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2019, 08:15:52 pm »
lol wtf