March 28, 2024, 01:58:21 pm

Poll

How should the gamemode be like?

If an attacker/defender dies once, he/she should be eliminated.
7 (26.9%)
If an attacker/defender dies, he can keep spawning until either the time ends, the boss dies, or all of the attackers die.
11 (42.3%)
BOTH should implemented.
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: [0.4] Kill the Boss: Vice City Multiplayer  (Read 10692 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Re: [0.4] Kill the Boss: Vice City Multiplayer
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2018, 05:25:47 pm »
Well, the idea of re-spawning after death is cool, In fact when KTB events were held in LW it was like that, attackers keep re-spawning until the time ends or the boss dies, It was fun actually :D
But I assume it won't work well for competitive matches / future tournaments or so, that's why I'll vote for both  :thumbsup:
Same, but it should not be implemented on the daily routine basis. Attackers and defenders both will not spawn after death, and not dying and keep spawning until boss dies or time goes out would be in admin actions. So, there's less chances of players cheating.
Voted BOTH as for being in same favor.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2018, 12:14:11 am »
We need both actually, so far if a clanwar or matches being arranged in KTB there should had been a choice to the teams to decide on that thing.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2018, 03:26:11 pm »
Well, the idea of re-spawning after death is cool, In fact when KTB events were held in LW it was like that, attackers keep re-spawning until the time ends or the boss dies, It was fun actually :D
But I assume it won't work well for competitive matches / future tournaments or so, that's why I'll vote for both  :thumbsup:
We need both actually, so far if a clanwar or matches being arranged in KTB there should had been a choice to the teams to decide on that thing.

These opinions are very much reasonable, BOTH will be implemented. Thank you everyone who voted, it gave us an idea, on how the server should be, it means alot to us.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2018, 05:45:52 pm »
Discord server has been moved to https://discord.gg/YrdVZBC, click this link to join the discord server, and leave the previous one.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.