April 19, 2024, 12:11:58 pm

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 45258 times)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #210 on: July 19, 2016, 11:48:55 pm »
Permabans, 1 year bans, all a that shit is just gonna bring retaliation in my eyes
According to this logic we would never ban anyone for anything ever, because of fear of retaliation, since pretty much everything these days brings retaliation. We have players DoS'ing servers when they get banned or impersonating, ban evading, etc... there's always retaliation. Also that aspect does not worry me as much since with the latest addition of client side scripts to VC:MP, we can better detect the usage of these hacks. It's not a bulletproof way but add that with video proof and it's more than enough to make a decision on whether someone is cheating or not.
Nah, misunderstanding. I'm not implying bans shouldn't be out of fear of retaliation, nor am I saying that they shouldn't be banned but I'm just looking at a bigger picture of what we're going to do to them to let them learn from all this. To me it just doesn't make sense they come here, confess all they have to confess, we give them this everlasting ban and then they decide its bullshit and start to ban evade and think of even more clever ways to make and distribute more hacks in the community. There will always be malicious minded people sure but I'm a guy that hopes to instill in persons some sense of integrity at the end of the day, I just don't think banning alone is going to leave that kind of a influential mark
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 20, 2016, 12:29:25 am »
OK some people here really need to drop the offensive attitude towards each other as it's totally not helping the situation for anyone.
The way I see it there's still a consensus to be made that both parties could agree on.
Based on everything that's been posted so far I believe that permanently banning the entire ON clan is not appropriate nor do I believe in Charley's 1 year ban.
However, those who were involved should get appropriate punishment.

Hunting's list is a start but I don't think everyone is accounted for as I'm sure chernobyl has distributed the hack within his clan (other members besides chernobyl were caught using it) and perhaps some other (ON) members who may have obtained it from other sources (ex clan members and what not). The question remains whether the list is legit (I know most of them as having used/being in possession) or not.

As I have access to ON's private boards I can confirm that there's no "get your free hacks here" topic so I'm pretty confident to say that this went all via PM.

If we were to believe Hunting/Kakarot's story that the hacks indeed were made just for testing (it's possible) then they should not bare the entire weight of this scandal because of some retards with no common sense within the clan started using them in public servers.
I believe that those who were involved in the creation and usage of said hacks should receive at least 3-5 months ban and the members (or at least those known of) to be put on a watch list. After their bans they should still be put on a watch list until the administration sees fit of them being clean players.

In return they should provide every player's name who have come in possession of said hacks via ON (again it's the community to believe whether that list would be legit) and expose the hacks that are made, these should go to Stormeus and the 0.4 Dev team to see if they can figure a way in to detecting/disabling them. I think it would be adequate to let the server owners/managers know how these hacks work as well and see if they can come up with a counter (like the anti F1 screen in EC).
Furthermore, I suggest ON to kick the members who have used said hacks in public servers, do an entire restructure of the clan and clean up the roster from incompetent dimwits.
You should give your word that you cease the operations of creating hacks/software for the game or at least keep it to yourself.
If you were to break that word then we both know what would be happening and that just simply means that everyone who has posted above me was right and you're not to be trusted.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:39:40 am by Sora_Blue »
Agree Agree x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 20, 2016, 12:45:22 am »
Alright, lets suppose you were working on hacks in your own private server, the question arises: why in first place would you be testing an "HACK"? if you did not intend to distribute it or use it officially? it seems alot of waste of time. if for "FUN purposes", why not play with your clan mates in the regular server in a regular way.

then does it mean stormeus use aimbot?

again
(since no one will believe it, they are going to claim I used them in public servers lol )

If you don't understand go on replying to this, won't be debated by me anymore.

Here is the thing
Everybody knows that he had aimbot
But it was a secret that you had hacks like f1 and wall hacks in 0.4

Kyzo

• =TRC= , Please envy in silence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 20, 2016, 01:02:03 am »
The game goes toward destruction , with entire state of disease that has invaded the inner body of the game, the appearance of these parasytes also helps its destruction until a total degradation. Please #SaveTheGame.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Quand je donnais à manger aux pauvres , on m'appelait Saint.
Lorsque je demandais pourquoi les pauvres n'avaient pas à manger , on me traita de communiste .

Hélder Câmara  .

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 20, 2016, 05:10:47 am »
Since i left ON, time to reveal truth.
1) I left ON, that's why hunting blaming me and I wasn't even involved.
2) ANONIMUL is producer of these hacks.
3) Hunting gave these hacks to kakarot, rustam.
4) The whole roster is innocent except Hunting, ANONIMUL, kakarot, r4ever. So it will be unfair to punish the innocent players.
5) This is truth.
6 ) They never distributed hacks in public (ON forum private section), they just distributed through PM.
7 ) ANONIMUL is mastermind of all this.
8 ) All other roster was not even known about those hacks, nor even me. So it will be unfair to ban the other roster.
9) I request punishment for me for impersonating Smoke2joints, Punishment for Kakarot, Hunting, ANONIMUL and R4ever, KxZ, Chernobyl for distributing hacks. But do not punish others since all others are innocent and are trapped within all these.
10) Following members are completely innocent:
[ON]Zeruel
[ON]DSHARD
[ON]DeZ/pee2shock
[ON]StoneCold
[ON]Wishwanath
[ON]596X
 I removed my nick because I  left ON.
11) I apologize for impersonating Smoke2joints and blaming some respected VUs for that. I will accept my punishment for impersonating him. But I am saying again that I wasn't ever involved in distribution of hacks.
12) There is also a hack called "CHLENIX" which was created by TOM and he distributed that to UJIBU4 and XTM, so TOM should also be punished for distribution of hacks.
On the other hand, I completely agree with vito, they will ban evade of course, so it's better to think something else for their punishment. Their punishment should be remove ON clan from VC:MP Universe and announce it officially on VCMP forum and do not let them to create any other clan. And if they ever try to play as a team, kick them constantly. but it will be completely injustice if you ban those innocent players from ON clan, I don't want to see their career got demolished just because of Hunting, Kakarot and Anonimul.

Kamran - From ANO
Completely BULLSHIT^.
Me including some ON members listed above were never involved in all this.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:28:04 am by Kamran/K. »
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

« Reply #216 on: July 20, 2016, 05:46:36 am »
i'm just pointing out the obvious:
more than 10 pages and still not even an attempt to say sorry for what they did.... pathetic!
ANO is a co-leader,
you have a point,you see, ANO was a friend since XE's middle - We're like brothers.

I'd like to add that many of the ONs are not even implied in this situation,at least, don't ban them -
List: Wishwanath
HARIS1 - past ON
Trex (ZEVIK)
DeZ (ZERO1)
EAZYMP5 - past ON
Zeruel
DSHARD

if you get my point,NewK,ban the ones guilty for this (which is mostly me, for the negligence offered to the clan),but let the innocent play.

All of your clan deserves to be banned from all the servers, even the ones that didnt use the hacks.
I do not agree with that but I found someone who likes to give permanent ban, I'm pretty sure there's some of them that didn't use any kid of hacks, new members for example but wilson killed it :'(

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  51a7de454bd394a585e9257efc88c81160630a74 [ON]Wishwanath 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Wishwanath Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<%Blitz> I asked wishwa to connect
<&Defend> Kicking [ON]Wishwanath. Reason: Perma-Ban
<~WiLs0n`> XDDDDDDDDD
<%Blitz> Yes
<%Blitz> Poor he

why is he like this?
Look hunting being honest and saying he used wall hack in clanwar. :) oh wait it's still not there why? because he's being "honest".

Only person is innocent i guess he is Wishwanath(but still it's hard to trust you guys ever AGAIN)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:49:04 am by Thomas »
Cannot rate own posts

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 20, 2016, 06:46:55 am »
@Kamran, are you sure about StoneCold, he's brother of Kakarot & both uses the same PC.

Other thing, you did the biggest bullshit of using Smoke2joints's nick & when caught, saying dumb stuff to stormeus lol.

Then, about that CHLENIX, it's just chlenix in your mind. There isn't any kind of hack called chlenix - the so called aimbot. It's just making fool of the one who thinks they use aimbot(actually there isnt any aimbot in VC:MP or chlenix).

About bans, all the one who used hacks & distributed are banned from EC, some on the list posted by Hunting is still not banned but will be after sometime. They'll be banned for 6 months or 1 year, 1 year is still like permanent ban. And who knows they still ban evade & use F1, fuck everything up more from now. But mostly they'll be caught. Banning whole ON is completely not fair as there are some who don't even know that there's any hacks like F1 or wall hacks, they never used, the great example is Wishwanath. Also, not only about ONs, how the heck this F1 walked to chernobyl? He was caught using it & banned in EC. Someone clear this out.

@Hunting, was this hack distributed to Kamran/K. too? (just confirming)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 20, 2016, 07:06:34 am »
StoneCold is completely innocent, he just uses a game in which he removed bushes, nothing else.
I already apologized about Smoke2jointS thing.
KxZ distributed F1 to Chernobyl
They never gave me hacks, I just left ON last night and they're trying to blame me.

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 20, 2016, 07:28:12 am »
Since i left ON, time to reveal truth.
1) I left ON, that's why hunting blaming me and I wasn't even involved.
2) ANONIMUL is producer of these hacks.
3) Hunting gave these hacks to kakarot, rustam.
4) The whole roster is innocent except Hunting, ANONIMUL, kakarot, r4ever. So it will be unfair to punish the innocent players.
5) This is truth.
6) kakarot's next plan: "me and broly will hack into Amal's vu account and leak out their info" amal dont talk to broly, its a trap. (ask amal if Broly was trying to make contact with him for confirmation, if you don't believe this point).
7 ) They never distributed hacks in public (ON forum private section), they just distributed through PM.
8 ) ANONIMUL is mastermind of all this.
9) All other roster was not even known about those hacks, nor even me. So it will be unfair to ban the other roster.
10) I request punishment for me for impersonating Smoke2joints, Punishment for Kakarot, Hunting, ANONIMUL and R4ever, KxZ, Chernobyl for distributing hacks. But do not punish others since all others are innocent and are trapped within all these.
11) Following members are completely innocent:
[ON]Zeruel
[ON]DSHARD
[ON]DeZ/pee2shock
[ON]StoneCold
[ON]Wishwanath
[ON]596X
 I removed my nick because I  left ON.
12) I apologize for impersonating Smoke2joints and blaming some respected VUs for that. I will accept my punishment for impersonating him. But I am saying again that I wasn't ever involved in distribution of hacks.
13) There is also a hack called "CHLENIX" which was created by TOM and he distributed that to UJIBU4 and XTM, so TOM should also be punished for distribution of hacks.
On the other hand, I completely agree with vito, they will ban evade of course, so it's better to think something else for their punishment. Their punishment should be remove ON clan from VC:MP Universe and announce it officially on VCMP forum and do not let them to create any other clan. And if they ever try to play as a team, kick them constantly. but it will be completely injustice if you ban those innocent players from ON clan, I don't want to see their career got demolished just because of Hunting, Kakarot and Anonimul.

Kamran - From ANO
Completely BULLSHIT^.
Me including some ON members listed above were never involved in all this.

Let me apologize 1st for all of this, but i need to tell you a story:

1) I join ON since december 2015, i was really happy because ON was my 1st ever clan, and the best

2) I know ANO, we are good friends, at that time, i know he were a good developer, we're a very good family (Me, Hunting, ANO)

3) When we was speaking on skype, i hear some words like: "Wall hack" but i don't ask for it

4) after some days, i ask ANO about this "Wall hack" and he tell me about this wall hack, after another some days, he gave me

5) i hear something about F1, i ask kakarot, and he gave me

6) in april of 2016 i left ON because hunting no respects me

7) i see Chernobyl playing on EC, i ask him for friendship, and we was friends

8 ) I tell him about my leaving from ON, and he said i can stay with them to beat WK - ON

9) after some days, on skype, he ask me for F1, i said i can't give it, but he convinced me and i gave it

10) after some time, he was caughted to use it on EC server, and he give it to Awaix (awaix ask me how to use it)

11) DarkFox aka Harish ask me for wall hack, i said i can't give it, but he convinced me ( he too have the wall hack)

12) after all of this, i decided to leave "THE INDIAN TEAM" and come back to WK - ON

@Sevrin StoneCold has nothing to do with these hacks, kamran too

That's all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:38:19 am by Strykerz. »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 20, 2016, 07:34:03 am »
Stop the Hell Here,
Damn shit bringing in this forum with spams please stop we all know that ON clan is a "Bunch of Cheaters"
at first KakaroT was trying to declare that this is "False" that ON Using hacks but when ONs Got a preasure on them so they said the "Truth" [ON]HunTinG the Developer of clan said that this is our fault , damn  ANONIMUL was the producer of this hack ,

Guys why you need hack what is use of hack what you need if you can't play fairly why don't you stop playing and starting another game in which you use this Damn hacks ,  the game "Vice City Multiplayer" Contains An interactive world
Vice City Multiplayer is a modification for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City that allows players from around the world to join together and play Vice City in whatever style they like.
As many as 100 players can join a single server, and any player is welcome to start their own server with their own rules and gameplay. From race to deathmatch to roleplay, VC:MP lets you do it. also An extensible mod

Not only does VC:MP add multiplayer functionality, it offers server owners a large degree of control over how their server's world looks and acts.
Tired of vanilla Vice City? Throw in a highway! Add your own weapon pickups or delete buildings and put HD versions in their place.

VC:MP had a rule of "Do Not Cheat / Hack" which is included in every single server and who doesn't having they are no need to be in master list and if the Traffic Lights give you signal Stop but still you're not ready to stop , you're going straight just cross the zebra crossing just the other car comes which has more speed than your car than it suddenly hits your car and you die ! then if the VC:MP's Traffic light says Stop Hacking but still you don't stop then good bye
but now the clan ON has did there shits at official servers so they will get the ban .. And Happy Banned Day From VC:MP Official Servers..

Would have been easier for the readers if you guys just said the truth at the first place,10 goddam pages and all posts with something new is such a pain.
Glad you accept your fault
Its funny that Some of the VUs expected this to happen (on vs on).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:00:26 am by ChLeNiX »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 20, 2016, 07:36:23 am »
Would have been easier for the readers if you guys just said the truth at the first place,10 goddam pages and all posts with something new is such a pain.
Glad you accept your fault
Its funny that Some of the VUs expected this to happen (on vs on).
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 20, 2016, 07:54:10 am »
Well, I told everything truth, and now all I'm trying to say is that I WAS NEVER INVOLVED in all this, plus, Amal be careful, they're trying to target you. They want to hack their forum account to get some information of VU and then leak it everywhere.

I already said that StoneCold, me, Dez/pee2shock, Wishwanath, DSHARD and Zeruel were not known about hacks. That's it.

wrong 100%
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2016, 07:55:46 am »
I already said what was true, I have nothing else to say.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 20, 2016, 07:58:18 am »
That's isn't true K.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin