April 27, 2024, 04:09:56 pm

Author Topic: Application - Gohan  (Read 8440 times)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Gohan
« on: April 07, 2016, 07:02:18 pm »
Nick: Gohan

Timezone/Country: -3 GMT Argentina

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:20:46 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Gohan
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 07:18:11 pm »
Questions:

1) What has changed?

2) Why should we trust you?

3) Why do you really want to be here?

4) How do Bart's actions influence yours? How might they influence them in the future?

5) What kind of ethos do you think VU stands for?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:20:02 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 07:57:10 pm »
When you left, Bart called you a bitch and said "you already know what I think of you." A week and a half later, he quit and you ended up forming a clan with him. What's the deal with that?

For reference:
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6488.msg72393#msg72393
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 08:04:17 pm »
Okay so to summarize.
You left us without a valid reason, at a time when you were needed, shortly after attaining full member rank.
You made your own clan and dragged off Bart with you.
You failed and then decided to join that poor excuse of a fighting team called ON.
And now you're here again. Sure, you could get a chance. If you'd start from trainee again, and wouldn't expect to be promoted for a solid amount of time.
Not to mention this https://trc.vicelegends.com/index.php?topic=201.0
http://ss-clan.nicoarin.com/index.php?topic=423.0
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:23:20 pm by ferrari32 »

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 08:27:40 pm »
Nop.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Sammael

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • Current nick: Sachiko
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 08:43:21 pm »
I would've been inclined to vouch for a second chance. But you really screwed the pooch when you intentionally forget VU as one of your past clans.

IMO, no part of someones past should be left out, regardless of how embarrassing or shameful or hate-filled it is, it still brought them to where they are right then.

While from our time in A/D,  you appear to me to be a good person. However, these actions cannot be forgotten. They can be forgiven in time, but not forgotten. And the fact of leaving with little or no reason to gives me the impression that you're just a clan-hopper. So based on the actions of those applications to SS and TRC as well as my gut...I'm afraid I'll have to say no as well.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 08:52:18 pm »
While we wait for some answers, I'm just going to make it unequivocally clear that if you're going to rejoin the clan, I personally would not consider you for a rank higher than trainee. Though you've proven yourself to be an asset and a good teammate in the past, I feel your actions have destroyed a significant amount of trust in you and your motives. At best, I feel you'd have to prove yourself by working your way up the ladder again.

This is assuming that we decide to accept you with this app, but in your other clan apps you said you left VU because it wasn't the clan you envisioned it to be. If we accept you, you would have to pitch in, raise your concerns and make an actual effort to improve what you perceive to be issues, rather than dropping out when things go poorly once.

For now I have no vote.

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 08:53:57 pm »

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 08:55:26 pm »
If you agree to do what Stormeus said, then i'll vote for sure.

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2016, 09:37:36 pm »
as we know you like clanhopper etc,i'm going turn down your application quickly.

you have no interest to this clan

Denied
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:08:04 am by Thijn »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2016, 10:06:54 pm »
Unlocked.
Gohan's explanation is available now. Since he was impersonated before in his first app, this could happened again. If anyone disagrees with this decision, he is free to post reasons for which Gohan doesn't deserve to explain his own story.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:10:25 pm by Fercho »

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2016, 10:14:38 pm »
Questions:

1) What has changed?

2) Why should we trust you?

3) Why do you really want to be here?

4) How do Bart's actions influence yours? How might they influence them in the future?

1) I already talked with you, and some other members from vu, I decided to apply again a show what can I offer for the clan. About my "loyalty" I don't know the point of view of the vu members about me, I'm sure I'll be loyal in this case.

2) Well, as I said, I was in VU and I know how is it, how it works. About "why should we trust you?", you decide if you want to trust in me or not. I can offer the same things as some months ago and much more for VU.

3) I want to be with my team mates again, VU it's a clan with a friendly players, skilled players, it's one of the most respectful clans in the comunity of VC:MP, to have fun with them and give my best.

4) Well, as you know, Bart it's my neighbor, His actions don't have any influence with me, if we do the same it's because we have the same thought about something, in the most of the cases we got the same point of view, but my decision doesn't have influence over his decisions.

5) As I said, I was in VU, I know how it works and how is it, VU has improved a lot since i left. Have a great members and maybe the 100% of them are my friends, so I want to get back to VU.

If you got another question or If didn't replied one of this things, explain me and I will do it.

Okay so to summarize.
You left us without a valid reason, at a time when you were needed, shortly after attaining full member rank.
You made your own clan and dragged off Bart with you.
You failed and then decided to join that poor excuse of a fighting team called ON.
And now you're here again. Sure, you could get a chance. If you'd start from trainee again, and wouldn't expect to be promoted for a solid amount of time.
Not to mention this https://trc.vicelegends.com/index.php?topic=201.0
http://ss-clan.nicoarin.com/index.php?topic=423.0

I leave with my reasons, and that's a valid reason for me, apart of me, Bart did the same, Servin did the same, and mdz did the same in the same week, something happened to get 4 leaves in just one week.
RB was something like a team not like a clan but yes, is the same.
About ON, you can ask to your team mates, Charley, Stormeus, Freak, Fercho, Angela about me in ON, Why I joined inthere and why i leave it.
If you want to know more about it, I can explain, just tell me.
About this application, man, I really want to get back to VU.

I would've been inclined to vouch for a second chance. But you really screwed the pooch when you intentionally forget VU as one of your past clans.

IMO, no part of someones past should be left out, regardless of how embarrassing or shameful or hate-filled it is, it still brought them to where they are right then.

While from our time in A/D,  you appear to me to be a good person. However, these actions cannot be forgotten. They can be forgiven in time, but not forgotten. And the fact of leaving with little or no reason to gives me the impression that you're just a clan-hopper. So based on the actions of those applications to SS and TRC as well as my gut...I'm afraid I'll have to say no as well.
Thanks for your vote, I seen you when I was in VU only 3 times and I never do contact with you, I don't know much about you but anyways, thanks.

When you left, Bart called you a bitch and said "you already know what I think of you." A week and a half later, he quit and you ended up forming a clan with him. What's the deal with that?

For reference:
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6488.msg72393#msg72393

Same Answer: 4) Well, as you know, Bart it's my neighbor, His actions don't any influence with me, if we do the same it's because we have the same thought about something, in the most of the cases we got the same point of view, but my decision doesn't have influence over his decisions.
He know everything about me and how I think.

While we wait for some answers, I'm just going to make it unequivocally clear that if you're going to rejoin the clan, I personally would not consider you for a rank higher than trainee. Though you've proven yourself to be an asset and a good teammate in the past, I feel your actions have destroyed a significant amount of trust in you and your motives. At best, I feel you'd have to prove yourself by working your way up the ladder again.

This is assuming that we decide to accept you with this app, but in your other clan apps you said you left VU because it wasn't the clan you envisioned it to be. If we accept you, you would have to pitch in, raise your concerns and make an actual effort to improve what you perceive to be issues, rather than dropping out when things go poorly once.

For now I have no vote.

Of course dude, I can offer my best to VU again. Is not a problem for me, I'll be proud to show you what can I do for VU.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:17:01 pm by Berkley »

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2016, 10:18:47 pm »

5) As I said, I was in VU, I know how it works and how is it, VU has improved a lot since i left. Have a great members and maybe the 100% of them are my friends, so I want to get back to VU.

I don't think this answers the question. What values do you think VU stands for specifically?

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2016, 10:23:38 pm »

I don't think this answers the question. What values do you think VU stands for specifically?

Loyalty, Team work, maturity, co-operativity and friendly for sure.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:33:01 pm by Berkley »

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2016, 12:16:00 am »
Trainee.

Give me Galletas