login
March 28, 2024, 10:57:58 am

Author Topic: tell me fast  (Read 6059 times)

Sephiroth

Re: tell me fast
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 10:08:43 pm »
[FPC]Mega_Boy just got banned for attempting to login to my account on XE, and then he evaded it, so he's pretty much permabanned
Cannot rate own posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 10:13:09 pm »
found this guy on sky city hacking wich made me lol PS: seph what happend to your stats?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 10:37:16 am »
[FPC]Mega_Boy just got banned for attempting to login to my account on XE, and then he evaded it, so he's pretty much permabanned
I'm pretty sure he tried to hack your password but failed.
This Guy hacked TLK.Club_America's account in Sky City and banned me over there....
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Sephiroth

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 10:52:55 am »
well all of these posts confirm my opinion

I personally request VU to boycott FPC and not do a clanwar with them on the fact that most of their members cheat and their leader has a hobby of stealing vcmp player accounts.
Cannot rate own posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 08:14:53 pm »
now i hear this i would say we shouldnt do it but its up to charley to decide

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 10:55:29 am »
Lol, like I was ever gonna say yes. I only kept this open for my own entertainment :p

Writer of excessively long posts