login
March 28, 2024, 10:59:27 pm

Author Topic: VU:MK 5:0  (Read 12141 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
VU:MK 5:0
« on: November 05, 2011, 04:46:22 pm »
So today's clan war was an interesting one indeed. VU turned up with about 15 players, MK matched this with about 10. The first match we played 9v9, VU defending and VU won.

The second match we played 12v9 VU:MK, VU won. We then dis-counted this match as the teams were uneven. So the score was set at 1-0.

We progressed to play 1 9v9 and two 8v8s, all of which VU won. For the last round, most of the MK members had left. We offered to balance teams but [MK]antY_Army wanted to get it over with, so we played around 10v6 and again, we won.

There definitely hickups in the match, the biggest being that we had to move server. But overall I thought it went quite well. It was certainly the biggest clan war I've ever seen in VC:MP.

I am extremely proud of VU, the turnout was amazing and the level of communication and tactics exceeded all of my expectations.

I'd like to pay respect to NewK and antY, who, even under pressure kept calm and voiced their opinions in a non-angry way. This meant we could try to resolve any issues quickly, instead of argueing about them for hours.

All in all I enjoyed it, I hope others did too.

Good game MK; until next time.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: VU:MK 5:0
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 04:51:24 pm »
The war was very good all VUs cooperate and back up each other, the team work was very great and the result of the war was clear from the very beginning.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 04:52:38 pm »
The war was very good all VUs cooperate and back up each other, the team work was very great and the result of the war was clear from the very beginning.

very very very  ;D

Donstald

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 04:54:16 pm »
of course a good leader too!

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 05:04:25 pm »
very nice i enjoyed very much. vet leaded us good to :p just the arguements where unnescecary

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 05:20:53 pm »
inb4 execution:

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 05:29:14 pm »
Interesting match. :)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 05:51:36 pm »
Well, all in all I have to say I had fun. I have no complaints, except for the time FaF used a car as cover and infernus (which was a ref.) got into that car and ran him over, which made FaF fall and while down he was killed by someone shooting. And then said FaF tried to evade his fight by getting in the car as a passenger, which despite of what just happened it made me laugh. :D and I don't really believe it was a honest mistake because I was spectating and I saw the whole thing.

I can recognize that VU showed more organization and played better, so kudos to that.
On MK's side it didn't turned out so great, as the members I assigned didn't show up full time, so other members which weren't so suitable had to fill in. As some of you might have noticed a few of them didn't even knew what was happening half the time.

In my opinion the last round shouldn't had started as the teams weren't even. I do know that anty agreed to start the round, however I ask that for the next time wait for the confirmation of more players not 1 only before starting the round.

I'd like thank Cutton, which was the only one making the effort to even the teams, while some members were just spaming the chat saying they didn't care and wanted to start.

I also apreciate Morphine for providing the script/server however I didn't apreciate the random flooding on the chatbox with unrelated matters.

Btw here's the VU pics:

http://imgur.com/a/diQxL#0

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 05:53:47 pm by NewK »

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 05:54:44 pm »
It seems cool war, yeah i didn't play because i went with y mother to buy clothes, yeah i was so mad shit i was like oven...
Anyways i hope i'll be in other event, Nice VU's and MK's

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 06:06:58 pm »
inb4 execution:

You really had to take that pic, didn't you  ;D
Punch btw

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2011, 06:36:11 pm »
NewK where did u get that weapon hud its very cool.

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 06:47:30 pm »
Punch btw

Punching is an extremely valid tactic. Hell if I could punch people down every fight I would.

Credit has to go to Stoku for the script, Morphine for the alterations to it.

Thanks for taking the pics NewK, they look cool.

Quote of the match: After playing the first round, about 35 minutes into the clan war - "Is this cw?" - [MKs]Taran

Metalord

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 06:55:22 pm »
When we started to fight the first round the server BOOOM. And when the first round started again my new weren't working >:( Anyways good work  8)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 11:13:42 pm »
Quote of the match: After playing the first round, about 35 minutes into the clan war - "Is this cw?" - [MKs]Taran
i lold hard when he said that

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 07:17:57 am »
NewK where did u get that weapon hud its very cool.

Here, NewK's Weapon Hud icons.

http://hunting-arena.in/forum/index.php?topic=682.0