login
April 16, 2024, 11:29:59 pm

Author Topic: Betting  (Read 2260 times)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: Betting
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 01:00:33 pm »
hehe
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 01:16:12 pm »
my reply was better, i still won  O0
PD: i consider 15 or 25 posts where im trying to talk with krystianoo cos eddy told me to at some point where i was doubting about my TRC spot less important than being a suspected diazepam depressed guy(depressed at age of 18-22 imagine lol ) who tries to act like a smartass to show how cool he is at trolling in VC:MP

In fact i dont hide it due to personal problems in the clan i doubt whether staying or leaving, since i was invited to SS few times years ago and when dna was closed, anyway its better that way since im quite good in trc as for now i was heated and it may have affected my reaction of doubting about my clan at that moment, however i've solved every single issue with all members i had any grudge with and its really good between trc members right now, dont try to troll me by posting those logs because i just admited it.

i guess everyone has experienced what i stated above doubting between staying or not in a clan due to personal grudges with other mates so it aint that bad, come with something better

also id like to apologize to my clan mates in case what krystianoo leaked has bothered them, sorry.

you dont admit that you may take pills, because everything in some ppl's posts was very clear(its not me who says that, it was some ppl else since i came back 1 year ago ive been noticing about that rumour)
so dont go agaisnt me and and look for those you told about your suspected problems years ago and made the rumour

i didnt start this

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 01:40:58 pm by JuaN. »
Disagree Disagree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 05:36:39 pm »
Okay enough Jerry Springer. If you guys wanna fight this out, go do it in the off-topic board. Any off-topic replies from here onwards will either be split into new topics or removed.

Writer of excessively long posts