login
April 25, 2024, 04:06:17 am

Author Topic: [VU 4 - TRC 2] TRC vs VU  (Read 22728 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: TRC vs VU
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2016, 09:26:30 am »
TRC vs VU in CTF will happen, not sure after league match or before league match.
Winner Winner x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2016, 01:21:37 pm »
TRC vs VU in CTF will happen, not sure after league match or before league match.
You ain't boss here.
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2016, 08:45:42 pm »
You ain't boss here.

you have a talent for writing the weirdest of shit at the wrongest of times.

anyhow, seeing as you'd rather have a go at Sevrin than do something that is actually on topic (such as suggesting a date for the match), I'll take the initiative here.

we can either try this weekend (if not too short of a notice), or the first weekend of November. I'll be in Denmark on the 29th to the 30th of October so that weekend will unfortunately not work out too well.
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2016, 09:07:07 pm »
You ain't boss here.

you have a talent for writing the weirdest of shit at the wrongest of times.

anyhow, seeing as you'd rather have a go at Sevrin than do something that is actually on topic (such as suggesting a date for the match), I'll take the initiative here.

we can either try this weekend (if not too short of a notice), or the first weekend of November. I'll be in Denmark on the 29th to the 30th of October so that weekend will unfortunately not work out too well.
You ain't boss either. :) i may have talent of posting weirdest shit at wrong time and you have your own talent of posting bullshit all over entire vcmp forums.

this is for you little daddy wannabe

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 09:18:37 pm by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2016, 09:27:23 pm »
get on topic already and quit embarassing yourself..

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2016, 09:33:53 pm »
lmfao kids nowadays are cancer, any VU take care of this and give them a date or something.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2016, 01:56:03 am »
Sigh, looks like I'll have to handle this shit.....again....like last time, my apologies.

Firstly we accept the challenge, to quench that lil dispute above me, the match isnt happening out of obligation and declarations, mutual decision between parties ok? I now digress.

The time hasnt been formerly discussed so Im not sure on availability of our side but at this point, the perpetuated hostility is getting to me, so whoever shows up on my side, that's who're gonna play with freedom to cycle with whom we have onboard. Imo this weekend isnt short notice because this match should've happened 2 weeks ago in my eyes. Most VUs are comfortable with a 15 to 17 GMT window on either Saturday or Sunday (preferably Sunday), anymore than that and its problematic. If we havent chosen any maps throughout the 5 pages here I'll get back to you on that.

Also 7 mins a round. Not 10 not 15, 5 or 7
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:58:14 am by GangstaRas »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2016, 02:33:09 am »
thank you. yet again, you were the voice of reason I was expecting to hear. I'll be waiting for a date, and a list of bases, then.

Edit:// our bases

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:12:25 pm by Morphine »
Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2016, 03:54:08 pm »
Alright, regarding the date, unofficially I did say this weekend but consulting with everyone to give a timely official answer here has proven difficult. The ideal time would be tomorrow within the 15 GMT to 17 GMT that I stated (that's what my team is anticipating), however that would thus make this message very short-noticed for TRC and any preparations you guys would have want to make would have pretty much not been considered. However, maybe we are on mutual grounds regarding our viewpoints so I pose a question to make sure.

As it is right now, we have 2 bases selected and we're discussing the third; by the end of today we should have a decision and post it here. If you're team is pumped up and were also anticipating this weekend, would be ok to pardon this short-noticed message and we just have a grand time tomorrow? I know this would probably be inexcusable if it was EAD but I see this as a friendly match to bring a fresh flavour of spending our weekend on VCMP. If that option is uncomfortable and you would prefer to have the time to make any necessary preparations on your part, then we can make our adjustment and extend our date.

Also we disabling teleports? We are ok with their usage

Our bases:

Base 1:

Drugs vs Pizzers (us on the Pizzers side)

Base 2:

Airport Area (TRC at the shipping containers)

Base 3:

Washington Mall (us at the hospital side)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:15:56 pm by GangstaRas »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2016, 10:02:00 pm »
We understand and respect your decision GangstaRas but like what i said it is really difficult to do arrangements in such short time since you guys are also in discussing the final base around the corner, well tbh my pc is on repair conditions and morphine as well is out of town due to some of his work so i must suggest you to have a look on next weekend probably saturday/sunday around 19/20 GMT

Further more we will probably in talks!

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2016, 12:00:08 pm »
We understand and respect your decision GangstaRas but like what i said it is really difficult to do arrangements in such short time since you guys are also in discussing the final base around the corner, well tbh my pc is on repair conditions and morphine as well is out of town due to some of his work so i must suggest you to have a look on next weekend probably saturday/sunday around 19/20 GMT

Further more we will probably in talks!
We already suggested next weekend for our league match. We really couldn't give out any promises to do both next weekend, since being online for like 3 hours is a pain

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2016, 01:26:33 pm »
Updated the bases in my previous post.

We already suggested next weekend for our league match. We really couldn't give out any promises to do both next weekend, since being online for like 3 hours is a pain

I think it depends. Not everyone will ever see the light of day for playing on the EAD league I'm likely sure, a team is set and only in dire situations we stray from that selection. The CTF, anyone can either side can play and rotate as we please (keeping at 5v5 ofc) so the CTF clan war would be a good opportunity for some to stretch their legs towards something. So if both parties have an overflow of players that would like to play some clanwar here then who for EAD that can't manage both parties can just prioritize for EAD and everyone else can have a grand time at CTF
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2016, 07:57:54 am »
Yes we will set the different dates for the matches first we will play the A/D league match then we will setup a date here for CTF match.
Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Ryxen

• View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2016, 05:57:44 pm »
Ok, we ended our encounter of the EAD league. now let's to the commitment in CTF.

¿What about of sunday 27 - 16 GMT?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)