March 28, 2024, 05:31:00 pm

Author Topic: SS vs VU  (Read 10886 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
SS vs VU
« on: June 18, 2017, 10:09:30 pm »
We have yet to decide an appropriate date that would be suitable for both parties to play.

New thread to discuss time & date of upcoming clan war.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
Re: SS vs VU
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 02:59:52 am »
Then we could do it the first weekend of July?
Nvm 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:37:47 am by Eddy »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 02:45:23 pm »
Im gonna call some dates. Eddy, hear me good. Rather than tell me vaguely that SS is available and unavailable, tell me which SS member that you would like to play cannot make it on these dates. I will tell you on our side who's not available when. That's the hold up behind all this for both sides, if we never operated with this, this match wudve neen done by June 10 or yesterday.

24th and 25th of June
1st and 2nd of July
8th and 9th of July
15th and 16th of July
22nd and 23rd of July
29th and 30th of July

As far as I'm informed, my team is available these dates but I will update on who isnt that would postpone the match scheduling when further noticed

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 04:37:54 pm »
24th of June, first weekend of July are* impossible. We'll get back to you about further dates soon.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 08:29:13 pm by krystianoo »

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 01:21:46 pm »
9th of July
16:00 GMT? This is the most comfortable date for us
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 04:19:08 am »
Waiting restlessly to see the war. Wish both of the clans a good luck.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 04:27:50 am by Dukeiii »

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 09:23:15 am »

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 07:12:38 pm »
I've now confirmed with most people. We gonna make this date official, 9th of July 16:00 GMT
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 08:41:44 pm »
Our bases are chosen since we started to discuss this clan war, when would be the right day to make them public?

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 09:43:50 pm »
Our bases are chosen since we started to discuss this clan war, when would be the right day to make them public?

Well now if you want :D. We haven't chosen our bases yet however, so if you withhold it until we make it public, that's fine by me. Will post it as soon as possible.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 10:06:43 pm »
Wish both of the clans a good luck.  :thumbsup:

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 01:42:07 am »
Well now if you want :D. We haven't chosen our bases yet however, so if you withhold it until we make it public, that's fine by me. Will post it as soon as possible.
Let's post it the same day, a few days before the war :D
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2017, 07:28:43 pm »
Also, regarding the sides. Since the script has spawning issues when flipping sides between teams, if it can't be fixed by the time we duke it out, I suggest that we play our matches in the order that matches our colour since the flags themselves cant be flipped.

Example: lets say SS is Red and VU is blue. Lets say SS chose to be on the blue side of the flag on their maps and VUs also chose the blue side of the flag on their maps, causing the team colour clash.

Instead of alternating to play SS map then VU map making us kill ourselves everytime the round ends, we group them together so that killing ourselves to change skin only happens ONCE, so it would be SS-SS-VU-VU or vice versa. If on 3 maps the teams are on 1 colour, the one that will cause the skin change will be played last.

And as common sense would dictate, if we assess our picks and see that for all 4 matches one team is on the Red side of the flag and the other is blue, makes no sense to claim a team colour for a side on the map you wont play as.
Informative Informative x 2 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 01:32:33 am »
Since the script has spawning issues when flipping sides between teams
Did this happen again during this last multi clan match?

I remember fixing this bug months ago and I just tested it right now and couldn't reproduce it. You sure this is still happening? If so, do you remember on which arena this happened?

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 03:07:18 am »
Since the script has spawning issues when flipping sides between teams
Did this happen again during this last multi clan match?

I remember fixing this bug months ago and I just tested it right now and couldn't reproduce it. You sure this is still happening? If so, do you remember on which arena this happened?

Well yeah we had issues but no it wasn't the issue of spawning that was present in the TRC vs VU match way back. I believe the command just flat out didn't work. Skycrappers was one example where we had to kill ourselves and switch sides as a result.